PDA

View Full Version : Great bowl game Tuesday

3afan
12-22-2008, 01:19 PM
TCU v. Boise State, 7PM on ESPN

GO FROGS

headhunter
12-22-2008, 02:55 PM
This should be one of the best non BCS bowl games. As much as I like to see Texas schools do well in the Bowl games I am wanting Boise State to win so they can once again blame the BCS system for disrespecting their ability to compete with the big boys.

I think TCU will play them close but Boise State has a knack for winning big games and I see them pulling away in the 4th with some of those backyard drawn up plays.

Prediction:
Boise State 42
TCU 31

Bullaholic
12-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by headhunter
This should be one of the best non BCS bowl games. As much as I like to see Texas schools do well in the Bowl games I am wanting Boise State to win so they can once again blame the BCS system for disrespecting their ability to compete with the big boys.

I think TCU will play them close but Boise State has a knack for winning big games and I see them pulling away in the 4th with some of those backyard drawn up plays.

Prediction:
Boise State 42
TCU 31

If not for a couple of missed FG's against Utah, the Frogs might have been in a position to help make that BCS Bowl claim for the "little" schools, also. Go Frogs!

ziggy29
12-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
If not for a couple of missed FG's against Utah, the Frogs might have been in a position to help make that BCS Bowl claim for the "little" schools, also. Go Frogs!
But then, Utah would have missed the BCS. So really all these missed kicks did is replace TCU with Utah.

Bullaholic
12-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ziggy29
But then, Utah would have missed the BCS. So really all these missed kicks did is replace TCU with Utah.

Oh, I agree, ziggy---I just wish TCU would have been able to have the shot at a BCS bowl.