PDA

View Full Version : The Philadelphia Eagles...

JR2004
12-22-2008, 12:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Okay got that out of my system!

JR2004
12-22-2008, 12:44 AM
I lied...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Trashman
12-22-2008, 12:54 AM
You are so bad............:D

JR2004
12-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
You are so bad............:D

You know you're exactly right Joe (Sorry I'm just throwing in a random automated Troy Aikman response to anything Joe Buck says!). I thought long and hard about this for the last 30 seconds or so and I was wrong...

For not laughing enough so here goes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Looking4number8
12-22-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Okay got that out of my system! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
12-22-2008, 10:39 AM
The team that loses on Sunday will have the last laugh......
It better not be the Cowboys---if they ever got "up" for a game it had better be this one. And the worst part about a Dallas loss will be having to listen to the harangs of Keith7. :D

piratebg
12-22-2008, 11:13 AM
I have never cheered harder for the Eagles in my life. LOL :D

Trashman
12-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
You know you're exactly right Joe (Sorry I'm just throwing in a random automated Troy Aikman response to anything Joe Buck says!). I thought long and hard about this for the last 30 seconds or so and I was wrong...

For not laughing enough so here goes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

:spitlol: :clap: :clap:

blowfish
12-22-2008, 11:29 AM
I think we will finally find out if Jason Garret has what it takes. He better come up with a game plan that is oout of this world.

crzyjournalist03
12-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
I think we will finally find out if Jason Garret has what it takes. He better come up with a game plan that is oout of this world.

I'm sorry, but after facing the Steelers, Giants, and Ravens consecutively, the Eagles defense doesn't seem as intimidating. Not to take anything away from the Eagles defense, which does a tremendous job of creating some exotic blitz packages, but I don't think the Cowboys are going to be scared of facing another good defense. I don't know how much the offensive game plan really needs to change. It's going to come down to execution more than strategy IMO.

JR2004
12-23-2008, 02:07 AM
I don't believe I've heard Keith chime in since before the game Sunday afternoon. Maybe he just needs a song to cheer him up! The folks who posted this were so nice they even included the words for Keith so he can sing along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1zJeGf-gpc