PDA

View Full Version : HS Football Season End Thank Yous

Bullaholic
12-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Another HS football season has come and gone, and over the course of the year there were many people whose contributions made this year's season more enjoyable for all of us. I would like to thank and applaud:

LH Panther Mom--- Thanks for putting up and keeping up each week with all of the team info on the playoffs from the qualifiers thru the champs. It sure made things about the playoff sites and game times a lot easier to find without having to look in multiple sites and places.

Pirate4State- Thanks for setting up the bracketmaker so we could all have fun with the 3ADL Playoff Pick Em' Contest and then compiling and posting the rankings immediately after games were played. Thanks for all of the great girl's volleyball info, also.

The 3ADL Region Editors - Thanks for all of your efforts in posting info about teams in your regions and then covering the games in each Region each week, as well as the special articles that you all wrote on big games.

WOS87- Thanks for providing those incredible historical stats for all the teams, districts, and regions and for providing the data in every way possible for everyone to use for comaprasions as well as providing your own unique composite stats.

VAMike-- Thanks for answering all the rules and officiating questions in such a timely, thorough, and professional manner.

The 3ADL Board Administration and Mods- Thanks for providing and maintaining the high standards and friendly "big family" atmosphere of one of the most enjoyable, free-flowing, and informative Texas Highschool and sports fan forums on the web.

I'm sure there are many I have failed to thank---please add them, and I apologize if I have made any glaring omissons.

I hope all of you will continue to post on a regular basis as we all make the long wait for the return of the 2009 Football Season. There are lots of other sports and interesting topics to be discussed, and I am sure we will all manage to have a little fun along the way.

Each of you are very unique individuals with something to contribute in you own personable ways, and I enjoy reading and posting with every single one of you....

Heartiest Congratulations to all of the 2008 State Champions in every sport, class, and division.

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings from Bull Country............

Bullaholic