PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cowboys' fans...

g$$
12-21-2008, 04:27 AM
When you sell your soul to the devil...

I just want to thank Jerry Jones for TO, Pacman, Tank Johnson, etc. Classy bunch & very fitting of the owner. Curse me all you want. You know I am right & have been right for quite some time. You will never win with that group (& others) of characters.

How does that taste? Kinds salty? Dallas has not won a playoff game since 1996. Let the streak continue.

:) :thinking:

eagles_victory
12-21-2008, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by g$$

I just want to thank Jerry Jones for TO, Pacman, Tank Johnson, etc. Classy bunch & very fitting of the owner. Curse me all you want. You know I am right & have been right for quite some time. You will never win with that group (& others) of characters.

How does that taste? Kinds salty? Dallas has not won a playoff game since 1996. Let the streak continue.

:) :thinking: Playing the I told you so bit nice.

GreenGobbla
12-21-2008, 05:05 AM
they need to get rid of romo and pick up vick next year when he comes back

g$$
12-21-2008, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
they need to get rid of romo and pick up vick next year when he comes back

He would fit right in, no doubt. I say go for it! Let Vick & Pacman room together. TO can chaperone. Tank Johnson can be their bodyguard.

;)

blowfish
12-21-2008, 08:27 AM
And your team is?

blowfish
12-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Let me guess that power house Houston who dominates every one every week.

I know I know they get better every week. We will just wait 10 15 years till they make the playoffs and then you can tell us you told us so again.

Of course by then we will have won one or two superbowl. But that doesnt really matter to you because you and tell us how bad our team is.

You must have been devastated when your Oilers left you and moved to Nashville.

I will keep watching my thugs play and we can compare records each year.

Looking4number8
12-21-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
And your team is?

His team is the giants this year.. last year he was a patriots fan until the super bowl, but all of a sudden started loving the giants in February.

However he was a huge Cowboys fan back in the 90's.... especially 93, 94 and 96.

Macarthur
12-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by g$$

Classy. :rolleyes:

Emerson1
12-21-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't get how any of that affects the play on the field.

slingshot
12-21-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by g$$

:) :thinking: Haters...:rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by slingshot
Haters...:rolleyes: he's a bandwagon fan, he'll jump on whichever team is winning so he can act like he's a winner :rolleyes:

His real team is the Oilers but wait they're no longer in Texas !

Looking4number8
12-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
he's a bandwagon fan, he'll jump on whichever team is winning so he can act like he's a winner :rolleyes:

His real team is the Oilers but wait they're no longer in Texas !

Funny thing about bandwagon fans is not only how they jump up and cheer for a team that is winning that year but how they dog and hate on a team that is down.

Anybody else notice how G$$ did not post anything during the time of the game that the Cowboys were ahead. But as soon as it looked liked the boys were gonna loose... here he came!

Emerson1
12-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

Anybody else notice how G$$ did not post anything during the time of the game that the Cowboys were ahead. But as soon as it looked liked the boys were gonna loose... here he came!
G$$ being a coward is a widely known fact

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by g$$
will never win with that group (& others) of characters.

Like the Cowboys of the 90's man those guy were all character..Haley, Irvin, Newton etc etc they NEVER did anything wrong...oh wait..yes they did

Lack of character is not the problem in this lockeroom...lack of leadership is. This team has alot of guys who lead by play but as of yet no one is the true voice of the team like Irvin was in the 90's. He made the team accountable for their play. Dallas has no one like that at the moment.

Character does not win titles, Character only goes so far in making a player a great player..For every "character" guy that is great , there is one who had no character who is equal in greatness.

Maroon87
12-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by g$$

It's still 8:11 on the 40 Acres.

pirate4state
12-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by g$$

Hi TO! :wave: Running your mouth to get all your "haters" on this board to respond to you and give you the attention you need! :clap:

Bravo! :2thumbsup

Just so you know, I like you too! :)

Sweetwater Red
12-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
he's a bandwagon fan, he'll jump on whichever team is winning so he can act like he's a winner :rolleyes:

That reminds me. I wonder what username Go Blue is back on
with now?:thinking: :D

Keith7
12-21-2008, 01:20 PM
he is right though.. Jerry put together a circus that can't win games and it tears Cowpie fans up.. haha.. bu du du du dum I'm loving it

skins4life
12-21-2008, 01:21 PM
From a Skins' fan from the days of Sonny Jurgenson and Billy Kilmer, IMO the definition of character is, Tom Landry, Roger S, Walt G, Billy Joe D, "Too Tall", I'm sure you get the picture. The team of the '70s was character. I have never liked the Cowboys and have never pulled for them in any game they have play at any time. I did however respect them for their play during nearly every game I watched. When you played the Cowboys of the Tom Landry era you better have brought your A+ game. I don't remember many teams where a play would "knock your lock off" and then help you up and back to the huddle. I guess that's the bad part about being from a time when men played for the love of the game. I know my 'Skins have had some character issues in the past but in the past but I don't think as ever been as bad as what's happening in Dallas. IMO :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Eagle 1
12-21-2008, 02:26 PM
If his team is really Houston, I would like to remind him that the Cowboys have won more Superbowls then Houston has won playoff games.:)

Pick6
12-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Hi TO! :wave: Running your mouth to get all your "haters" on this board to respond to you and give you the attention you need! :clap:

Never thought of G$$ really wanting to be like TO. Now that you brought it to my attention it makes sense now. He's a closet TO fan, I wonder what else he will bring out of the closet :thinking:

Eagle 1
12-21-2008, 02:33 PM
link (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5420411)

JasperDog94
12-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
link (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5420411) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Necks_Fan
12-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Texans will be good soon enough. They are building and it's working. Going to have a winning record. Yea, what an accomplishment huh? I can already see those comments coming.

Point is, the Texans have no reason to even be mentioned in this thread.

They are on the rise, just wait. They have the #3 offense in the NFL and the D is trying to come together. Things are looking up.

Worry about your Cowboys, and whichever direction they go, and us Texans Fans will worry about where they are going.

The whole TO/Cowboy hating G has got going, is REALLY played out, but hey, that's what floats his boat.

Texans will have their time, just like the Boys..... until then...we just gotta sit back and wait.

I will agree with TXB, they need leadership. When its gametime, the off the field problems don't matter.

Pick6
12-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan

Worry about your Cowboys, and whichever direction they go, and us Texans Fans will worry about where they are going.

Then why do you always comment on Cowboys threads if you're only gonna worry where the Texans are going?

SintonFan_inAustin
12-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Texans will be good soon enough. They are building and it's working. Going to have a winning record. Yea, what an accomplishment huh? I can already see those comments coming.

Point is, the Texans have no reason to even be mentioned in this thread.

They are on the rise, just wait. They have the #3 offense in the NFL and the D is trying to come together. Things are looking up.

The whole TO/Cowboy hating G has got going, is REALLY played out, but hey, that's what floats his boat.

Texans will have their time, just like the Boys..... until then...we just gotta sit back and wait.

I will agree with TXB, they need leadership. When its gametime, the off the field problems don't matter. most of us are saying hes Houston Oiler fan not a Texan fan, so dont think somebody mention the Texans.

blowfish
12-21-2008, 04:25 PM
The best team to play in reliant stadium was yesterday! Good thing they allow High Schools to play there cuz there aint going to be any NFL playoff games.

Bull Butter
12-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
The best team to play in reliant stadium was yesterday! Good thing they allow High Schools to play there cuz there aint going to be any NFL playoff games.

No, the Titans were there last week.

Oh wait, they lost to the Texans:confused:

IHStangFan
12-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by g$$

:) :thinking: you're not alone brotha....I feel the SAME WAY...exactly why I am not a Cowboys fan and haven't been since Johnson was basically chased off. Let the bombardment begin...cause I know it will....and I bet I could predict by name who all will be in shortly. Dedicated group of individuals :D

Pick6
12-21-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
you're not alone brotha....I feel the SAME WAY...exactly why I am not a Cowboys fan and haven't been since Johnson was basically chased off. Let the bombardment begin...cause I know it will....and I bet I could predict by name who all will be in shortly. Dedicated group of individuals :D

I'm curious to know who ran Johnson off? He wanted to go. He already talked about taking the Jacksonville job.

I. B. Watching
12-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
From a Skins' fan from the days of Sonny Jurgenson and Billy Kilmer, IMO the definition of character is, Tom Landry, Roger S, Walt G, Billy Joe D, "Too Tall", I'm sure you get the picture. The team of the '70s was character. I have never liked the Cowboys and have never pulled for them in any game they have play at any time. I did however respect them for their play during nearly every game I watched. When you played the Cowboys of the Tom Landry era you better have brought your A+ game. I don't remember many teams where a play would "knock your lock off" and then help you up and back to the huddle. I guess that's the bad part about being from a time when men played for the love of the game. I know my 'Skins have had some character issues in the past but in the past but I don't think as ever been as bad as what's happening in Dallas. IMO :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Having grown up in Dallas, and being around when the Cowboys formed, I am a huge Dallas fan. I agree with this statement, in regards to character, but I do remember a few "characters" when Landry was the coach. Duane Thomas comes to mind. But, at least Duane kept his mouth shut, lol. Long-time Cowboy fans will know what I'm talking about.

Pick6
12-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by I. B. Watching
Having grown up in Dallas, and being around when the Cowboys formed, I am a huge Dallas fan. I agree with this statement, in regards to character, but I do remember a few "characters" when Landry was the coach. Duane Thomas comes to mind. But, at least Duane kept his mouth shut, lol. Long-time Cowboy fans will know what I'm talking about.

Let's not forget Thomas Henderson either. How many other players in football did cocaine during a game?

Looking4number8
12-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by I. B. Watching

I remember very well!

skins4life
12-21-2008, 05:23 PM
I could have named them but to name two in 25 years compared to the 2 or 3 in the last 2 years, I just didn't see any since in calling them by name.

I. B. Watching
12-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah. I just mentioned Duane Thomas because that entire episode from way back then makes me laugh.

95mustang
12-21-2008, 06:16 PM
Everyone wants to talk about class and character. I was there and when the game ended Many of the so called "leaders" mentioned above just ran off the field without meeting Baltimore in the middle (no class what so ever). NONE of them participated in the farewell Ceremony which didn't seem to bother the fans any. Seeing all the real leaders from the Cowboys past was amazing. The stadium was rocking all night because of the real cowboy heroes that were present.

3afan
12-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Everyone wants to talk about class and character. I was there and when the game ended Many of the so called "leaders" mentioned above just ran off the field without meeting Baltimore in the middle (no class what so ever)....

thats not at all unusual following an NFL game - half the players on the losing team leave the field quickly and the other half shake some hands ... it has NOTHING to do with "class"

sinfan75
12-21-2008, 06:55 PM
How many HC's ran off the field without shakin Landry's hand.:thinking:

eagles_victory
12-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Texans will be good soon enough. They are building and it's working. Going to have a winning record.
That got shot straight to hell

IHStangFan
12-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
I'm curious to know who ran Johnson off? He wanted to go. He already talked about taking the Jacksonville job. Seriously? You're telling me that Jones had NOTHING to do w/ Johnson's decision to move on? Come on man...I was a Cowboys fan too once. I know how ole "Coach" Jones operates. What he SHOULD have done was give Johnson the reigns, kept his old arse up in his owners box where he belonged and let Johnson do his job. He DIDN'T...and hence why Johnson felt the need to get outa there. Honestly...as a Cowboys fan....are you telling me that wasn't the STUPIDEST thing Jones could have let happen? Come on. Jones could have stopped that from happening...but his ego got in the way.

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Seriously? You're telling me that Jones had NOTHING to do w/ Johnson's decision to move on? Come on man...I was a Cowboys fan too once. I know how ole "Coach" Jones operates. What he SHOULD have done was give Johnson the reigns, kept his old arse up in his owners box where he belonged and let Johnson do his job. He DIDN'T...and hence why Johnson felt the need to get outa there. Honestly...as a Cowboys fan....are you telling me that wasn't the STUPIDEST thing Jones could have let happen? Come on. Jones could have stopped that from happening...but his ego got in the way.

While Jones did not help, it is true Johnson was not going to stay long, and he has said that MANY times. He was a builder not sustainer. He even admitted he got bored once his teams got to the top and stayed.

I think if Jones would have given him 100% control he might have hung around a year or two more, but no more.

eagles_victory
12-22-2008, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
While Jones did not help, it is true Johnson was not going to stay long, and he has said that MANY times. He was a builder not sustainer. He even admitted he got bored once his teams got to the top and stayed.

I think if Jones would have given him 100% control he might have hung around a year or two more, but no more. lol how many times are people going to bring this up.

JasperDog94
12-22-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
lol how many times are people going to bring this up. I guess every time that someone says that Jones ran Johnson off.:)

crzyjournalist03
12-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Texans will be good soon enough. They are building and it's working. Going to have a winning record.

Not this year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

g$$
12-31-2008, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
His team is the giants this year.. last year he was a patriots fan until the super bowl, but all of a sudden started loving the giants in February.

However he was a huge Cowboys fan back in the 90's.... especially 93, 94 and 96.

Wrong guy, kid. I don't change & I am sure not a fair-weather fan. Do your research.

I favor TEAM over ME.

g$$
12-31-2008, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
G$$ being a coward is a widely known fact

Care to discuss that in person?

Did not think so.

I was not even home during that game. I watched it at a sports bar. Get over yourself.

Still a loss, & still no playoffs.

Chew on that.

g$$
12-31-2008, 04:01 AM

Bravo! :2thumbsup

Just so you know, I like you too! :)

TO?

You mean your boyfriend?

Haha

Maroon87
12-31-2008, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by g$$

Did not think so.

I was not even home during that game. I watched it at a sports bar. Get over yourself.

Chew on that.

Dude...take it easy. If it makes you feel better, I'll discuss anything you like in person with you. No need to pick on a teenager.

g$$
12-31-2008, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Dude...take it easy. If it makes you feel better, I'll discuss anything you like in person with you. No need to pick on a teenager.

Calm down. He used the word, not me. Talk anytime you wish.

I don't discriminate by age if it merits. Again, he used the word, not me.

You were not even involved.

Maroon87
12-31-2008, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Calm down. He used the word, not me. Talk anytime you wish.

I don't discriminate by age if it merits. Again, he used the word, not me.

You were not even involved.

I am calm. And apparently I'm involved now. This is an open forum after all.

My take is if you put yourself out there like you do, you're going to get a certain reaction and you shouldn't be surprised when you get it. That's all I'm driving at. I respect your freedom to express yourself, but just be aware of what you get on the other side...not like I think that you haven't already thought of that.:) :cool:

bobcat1
12-31-2008, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by g$$

Did not think so.

Chew on that. Nothing quite like a keyboard tuffie.:dispntd: :dispntd:

I_Do_Care
12-31-2008, 06:19 AM
G$$ is 6'1 185 (maybe 190 after holidays) of pure twisted steel and boy appeal.
1. he knows more about baseball than anyone here
2. He is always right
3. He can't hear you, wrong is just noise to him
4. Currently writing TO's biography!
5. Great prognosticator
6. Fears no one over the internet!
7. Dedicated to the betterment of UT Players through illuminating discretions
8. Aggie (nuff said)
9. Age does not matter in his dojo, his motto is "8 to 80, I'll drop em like my lady!"
10. powerful b*tch slap
11. Favors TEAM over ME, yet so good, isn't even on a team!
12. Had a chance in baseball, but in all fairness, the Commissioner thought of him as a human performance enhancer, just simply not fair to the other players!

And I quote, "Care to discuss this in person"
soon to replace "make my day" as the most familiar quote!

Man or Fraud...you decide!
my money is on badass! PURE AND SIMPLE! G dollar sign, dollar sign OWNS!
INTERNET HERO!
:clap: :clap:

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by g$$

Did not think so.

Chew on that.

why? what would happen if he did care to discuss it in person? :devil:

Txbroadcaster
12-31-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by g$$

Did not think so.

wow..someone calls you a coward on a friggin message board and you want to "discuss in person"

Dude that is sad

All the character talk you spout when discussing TO and you show that your character cannot even handle someone calling you a name on a internet message board

DDBooger
12-31-2008, 10:19 AM
wow..someone calls you a coward on a friggin message board and you want to "discuss in person"

Dude that is sad

All the character talk you spout when discussing TO and you show that your character cannot even handle someone calling you a name on a internet message board assaulting a teen would be what, felony? misdemeanor? how many does T.O. have?

Looking4number8
12-31-2008, 10:25 AM
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

In the words of G$$'s hero TO, "get your popcorn ready" This is starting to get good.

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
assaulting a teen would be what, felony? misdemeanor? how many does T.O. have?

Now now, let's not jump to conlcusions. g$$ didn't say anything about what would happen if Emerson responded with a "yes" to his question. It could very well be that g$$ would take Emerson out, buy him a cup of Starbucks, then invite him over to his house for a slumber party. Let's not assume anything until g$$ clarifies what the meaning behind asking the question was!

DDBooger
12-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Now now, let's not jump to conlcusions. g$$ didn't say anything about what would happen if Emerson responded with a "yes" to his question. It could very well be that g$$ would take Emerson out, buy him a cup of Starbucks, then invite him over to his house for a slumber party. Let's not assume anything until g$$ clarifies what the meaning behind asking the question was!
like a Michael Jackson slumber party!? wow, EMERSON beware! lmao

I_Do_Care
12-31-2008, 10:30 AM
G$$ is a hero! the chuck norris of 3adl!
yall show respect!:mad:

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
like a Michael Jackson slumber party!? wow, EMERSON beware! lmao

Am I the only one kind of hoping that Emerson takes g$$ up on his offer just to see what would happen? :eek: :devil: :nerd:

I_Do_Care
12-31-2008, 10:33 AM
Am I the only one kind of hoping that Emerson takes g$$ up on his offer just to see what would happen? :eek: :devil: :nerd:
G$$ would hand him a resume and a butt whippin YEAH!

g$$
01-22-2009, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
G$$ would hand him a resume and a butt whippin YEAH!

Real wise guy, huh? There would be no Starbuck's. Let me know if you ever want to show your face or talk sports. That would be swell, tough guy.

And still waiting on next Cowboys' playoff win...

I_Do_Care
01-22-2009, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Let me know if you ever want to show your face or talk sports. That would be swell, tough guy.

Do not smite me :( you guys watch it! 3ADL's Charles Bronson has arrived!!!!:D

themsu97
01-22-2009, 09:01 AM
what is funny is ya'll are acting worse than G$$... I know G, have known him for awhile...
just like you all, when he thinks he is right there is nothing you can do to change your mind...
if someone calls him a coward then he should be prepared for said person to call him on it...
I have no idea who most of the people on here are, young, old, male, female other than 18handicap, G$$,LHPM and BBDE...

but you guys love for the Cowboys clouds everything...

in repsonse to pick6... how many Super Bowls have the Texans won... that is 0, but since the inception of the Texans how many playoffs win do either team have.... same #...
at least with the Texans I am not disappointed... they are in a tough division... and still a young team... how long was Dallas in the league before they won their first Super Bowl...

I would take Andre Johnson over TO anyday... I will take Bob McNair over Jurrah any day (nice new stadium, could not be outdone by the Texans could he, huge ego) I will take Kubiak over Philips... and Schaub over ROmo...
but the Texans are my team so support your team... I am realistic that the Texans may still be two years away... they need another receiver, a db or two, an OL, and some DL help for Mario... ROme was not built in a day

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
what is funny is ya'll are acting worse than G$$... I know G, have known him for awhile...
just like you all, when he thinks he is right there is nothing you can do to change your mind...
if someone calls him a coward then he should be prepared for said person to call him on it...

I like to debate with G it is in all in fun..but to say "care to discuss that in person" IMO goes over the line..So what he was called a coward on a message board..how did that effect him in real life?

Sweetwater Red
01-22-2009, 10:00 AM
I like to debate with G it is in all in fun..but to say "care to discuss that in person" IMO goes over the line..So what he was called a coward on a message board..how did that effect him in real life?

I've been called an idiot numerous times on this board. It hasn't
bothered me one bit.:)

Now what did I do with that list of poster's names.:devil: :D

crzyjournalist03
01-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I've been called an idiot numerous times on this board. It hasn't
bothered me one bit.:)

Now what did I do with that list of poster's names.:devil: :D

you probably lost it you idiot...:p

Sweetwater Red
01-22-2009, 10:10 AM
you probably lost it you idiot...:p

:D

JasperDog94
01-22-2009, 10:52 AM
I like to debate with G it is in all in fun..but to say "care to discuss that in person" IMO goes over the line..So what he was called a coward on a message board..how did that effect him in real life? :iagree: Challenging someone to meet in person to "discuss it" seems really childish to me.

Farmersfan
01-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
:iagree: Challenging someone to meet in person to "discuss it" seems really childish to me.

At least he didn't do it in a PM! I have had several invitations to do nasty things to myself in P2P messages from people who don't agree with my points. Although I don't agree with calling someone out for a "face-to-face", I also don't agree with a dog-pile of someone on here for stating their opinion. Everything he said about the Cowboys is true. It's just a little shortsighted because the same could be said for almost every team in the NFL. The problem is that most "character" problems in the NFL aren't as closely scrutinized as the Cowboy's are. Remember that all these "Bad seeds" that the Cowboys now have came from somewhere else. They aren't homegrown..............

crzyjournalist03
01-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
At least he didn't do it in a PM! I have had several invitations to do nasty things to myself in P2P messages from people who don't agree with my points. Although I don't agree with calling someone out for a "face-to-face", I also don't agree with a dog-pile of someone on here for stating their opinion. Everything he said about the Cowboys is true. It's just a little shortsighted because the same could be said for almost every team in the NFL. The problem is that most "character" problems in the NFL aren't as closely scrutinized as the Cowboy's are. Remember that all these "Bad seeds" that the Cowboys now have came from somewhere else. They aren't homegrown..............

Hey, that could be the team's motto!

"We don't grow our own problems; we just take yours!"

JasperDog94
01-22-2009, 11:23 AM
I also don't agree with a dog-pile of someone on here for stating their opinion. Everything he said about the Cowboys is true. Some people invite it upon themselves because of the way they present their opinion. I'm reminded of the phrase "It's not what you say but how you say it." It's just classic G$$...we would expect nothing less.;)

Ranger Mom
01-22-2009, 11:32 AM
:iagree: Challenging someone to meet in person to "discuss it" seems really childish to me.

Depending on how you (or me, in this case) takes it...it could also be against the rules!!!

crzyjournalist03
01-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Some people invite it upon themselves because of the way they present their opinion. I'm reminded of the phrase "It's not what you say but how you say it." It's just classic G$$...we would expect nothing less.;)

It's also kind of typical of him to bring back threads that have been gone a month and that most people have forgotten about just to rehash an argument.

IHStangFan
01-22-2009, 03:11 PM
LOL...it is simply amazing how the Cowboys fans will come out swinging like hornets who's nest has just been whacked w/ a broom when someone points out the obvious problem w/ their team. I've got to agree w/ g$$ here though. Cowboys will not right the ship until Jones allows the coach to be the coach, quits recruiting everyone elses problems just because they "have talent" and gets some cohesion, character, and some sort of team leader back in that locker room. Call me a hater if you want...because I know some of you will....but to the common sports fan and observer standing on the outside it's obvious what's going on in Big D.

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2009, 03:13 PM
LOL...it is simply amazing how the Cowboys fans will come out swinging like hornets who's nest has just been whacked w/ a broom when someone points out the obvious problem w/ their team. I've got to agree w/ g$$ here though. Cowboys will not right the ship until Jones allows the coach to be the coach, quits recruiting everyone elses problems just because they "have talent" and gets some cohesion, character, and some sort of team leader back in that locker room. Call me a hater if you want...because I know some of you will....but to the common sports fan and observer standing on the outside it's obvious what's going on in Big D.

With G it is not about him being a Cowboy hater..like I said I enjoy the debates with him when they stay on topic

With G it becomes how smart he is compared to us minions and how he likes to verbally abuse someone then says he will meet when they respond

His nice little..cmon your smarting than that..or I expected more from you are nice little verbal shots, then he plays the what me I am just debating attitude

DDBooger
01-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Cowboys must have the only fans who defend their team:thinking: The audacity of them! :mad: lol

I'm a Raider's fan, I stopped complaining a long time ago.:hand:

IHStangFan
01-22-2009, 03:17 PM
With G it is not about him being a Cowboy hater..like I said I enjoy the debates with him when they stay on topic

With G it becomes how smart he is compared to us minions and how he likes to verbally abuse someone then says he will meet when they respond

His nice little..cmon your smarting than that..or I expected more from you are nice little verbal shots, then he plays the what me I am just debating attitude :) This board is an interesting place.

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2009, 03:19 PM
. Remember that all these "Bad seeds" that the Cowboys now have came from somewhere else. They aren't homegrown..............

just wondering..who are ALL these bad seeds?

I would say Pacman, Tank and TO..but who else was a bad seed on the team this year?

IHStangFan
01-22-2009, 03:26 PM
just wondering..who are ALL these bad seeds?

I would say Pacman, Tank and TO..but who else was a bad seed on the team this year? And I'm not trying to be a smartbutt here or anything Txb....I respect your opinion, but don't you think 3 is enough to disrupt a locker room? Especially THOSE three? (well Tank has been pretty quiet, but let's be honest the other two....). And some would say Romo doesn't help matters any either.

kepdawg
01-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Exactly how and when did Jerry sell his soul to the devil? Could anyone provide details on this transaction?

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2009, 03:30 PM
And I'm not trying to be a smartbutt here or anything Txb....I respect your opinion, but don't you think 3 is enough to disrupt a locker room? Especially THOSE three? (well Tank has been pretty quiet, but let's be honest the other two....). And some would say Romo doesn't help matters any either.

I did not comment on if 2 or 3 would be a problem..I just ask who ALL thosee bad seeds were

BUT

I would say the Great Cowboys of Jimmy Johnson had at LEAST 3 if not more "badseeds" but as WE ALL feel the leadership of this team lacks and that one did not

So..Do you throw at the bad seeds and hope the leadership problem is cleansed...OR do you find and develop leaders?..maybe a combo of both

Electus Unus
01-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Exactly how and when did Jerry sell his soul to the devil? Could anyone provide details on this transaction? I want details also, I think it is a good idea I mean look at all the money he has made. :p

IHStangFan
01-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Exactly how and when did Jerry sell his soul to the devil? Could anyone provide details on this transaction? I think I have a receipt, gimme a sec.....

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/Jonesrecipt.jpg

Bullaholic
01-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Exactly how and when did Jerry sell his soul to the devil? Could anyone provide details on this transaction?

I heard it was the other way around, 'cause the devil has quite a rep and can run fast....:D

IHStangFan
01-22-2009, 03:48 PM
I did not comment on if 2 or 3 would be a problem..I just ask who ALL thosee bad seeds were

BUT

I would say the Great Cowboys of Jimmy Johnson had at LEAST 3 if not more "badseeds" but as WE ALL feel the leadership of this team lacks and that one did not

So..Do you throw at the bad seeds and hope the leadership problem is cleansed...OR do you find and develop leaders?..maybe a combo of both Agreed.....and as you've stated...Johnson did not let Jones bully him.....Johnson instilled discipline in the locker room, and the team had a real leader in Aikman.

pirate4state
01-22-2009, 03:51 PM
http://www.journerdism.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/broken-record.jpg

JasperDog94
01-22-2009, 06:46 PM
http://www.journerdism.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/broken-record.jpg We're guys. It's what we do. Nobody is making you read this thread.:p

pirate4state
01-22-2009, 08:18 PM
We're guys. It's what we do. Nobody is making you read this thread.:p Maybe I want to read this thread, but I didn't really have to read it all to know it's the same conversation you guys love to have every few days. :sleeping: