PDA

View Full Version : I know L'view beat SS...

kepdawg
12-20-2008, 05:53 PM
But it would be fun to see SS and LT play.

LH Panther Mom
12-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Why, so you could watch LT spank them, too? :D

I_Do_Care
12-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
But it would be fun to see SS and LT play. no, it wouldn't be:dispntd:
Allen beat Lonview 21-7
Lt is up 41-16, LT is easily one of the best in the Nation

Dieselsmoke
12-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
no, it wouldn't be:dispntd:
Allen beat Lonview 21-7
Lt is up 41-16, LT is easily one of the best in the Nation
What does the Allen game have to do with this?:confused:

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2008, 07:16 PM
I agree it would be a fun game to watch

LT would win, but I think both teams would score almost at will agianst each other

DDBooger
12-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I agree it would be a fun game to watch

LT would win, but I think both teams would score almost at will agianst each other personally, I think LT would dominate, but thats w/o seeing SS. I just don't think SS is that much better or better than Longview

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
personally, I think LT would dominate, but thats w/o seeing SS. I just don't think SS is that much better or better than Longview

SS was not "better" than Longview

But SS has an offense that can move the ball and score in bunches

DDBooger
12-20-2008, 07:49 PM
SS was not "better" than Longview

But SS has an offense that can move the ball and score in bunches the score would be ugly but similar in disparity. something like 69-39 or 42. LT's defense isn't weak, but man they're out on the field quite a bit cause of how fast LT scored.

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2008, 07:51 PM
the score would be ugly but similar in disparity. something like 69-39 or 42. LT's defense isn't weak, but man they're out on the field quite a bit cause of how fast LT scored.

And SS is the same

I really could seeing it being a 60-50 type of game...All the talk about Rollison, but SS has a RB who had over 2K rushing and today in the game had 234 yds.

DDBooger
12-20-2008, 07:53 PM
And SS is the same

I really could seeing it being a 60-50 type of game...All the talk about Rollison, but SS has a RB who had over 2K rushing and today in the game had 234 yds. I don't agree, but its irrelevant, I think LT leaves little doubt as to who is the best 4a and possibly best in the State. Gilbert's backup is said to be quite the athlete as well, they may be around for a 3rd!

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2008, 07:55 PM
I don't agree, but its irrelevant, I think LT leaves little doubt as to who is the best 4a and possibly best in the State. Gilbert's backup is said to be quite the athlete as well, they may be around for a 3rd!

I did not say LT was not the best..I already said I think they would win agianst SS, I just think SS could give them a run simply because they have the players on Offense to score

And Grant has said the LT back up might end up being as good Gilbert before it is said and done

DDBooger
12-20-2008, 07:57 PM
I did not say LT was not the best..I already said I think they would win agianst SS, I just think SS could give them a run simply because they have the players on Offense to score

And Grant has said the LT back up might end up being as good Gilbert before it is said and done and I didn't say that you did! lol settle down TxB, i'm not G$ i'm not trying to convince you of your inferiority! haha ;)
j/k G$$, just seen you two go at it for so long! :)

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2008, 08:01 PM
and I didn't say that you did! lol settle down TxB, i'm not G$ i'm not trying to convince you of your inferiority! haha ;)
j/k G$$, just seen you two go at it for so long! :)

shut up puunk

:D

I kid I kid

I like G..he just lives his life hating to much

JasperDog94
12-20-2008, 08:06 PM
I like G..he just lives his life hating to much This song's for you G.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHu8RSSCvE)

g$$
12-21-2008, 04:10 AM
Truth hurts, deal with it kids.

LT is a machine.