PDA

View Full Version : Cayuga

eagles_victory
12-20-2008, 03:02 PM
They are led by a Jr class that has turned their whole athletic program around I really hope they win state. They will be number 1 in basketball when they start playing. Coach Tommy Allison former Palestine OC and Head basketball coach has done a great job there. Im not completly sure about football but to get an idea how they turned their program around when these kids were freshman in basketball they went to the regional tournament and the year before they didnt win 1 game.

injuredinmelee
12-20-2008, 03:17 PM
i think i might run over to the stadium and watch this one.

eagles_victory
12-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Yuga up 13-12 at half.

injuredinmelee
12-20-2008, 06:49 PM
I finally had to leave the game. Stratford is painfully boring to watch. Cayuga wow so much talent on both sides of the ball but sooo many mistakes. They ran a total of three plays in the first quarter and lost fumbles the first two. They would ut themselves in a 3rd and 20 and convert then turn around and do the same thing. Lots of offsides penalties. I think they are a great talent but with their mistakes i couldnt figure out how they got there.

LH Panther Mom
12-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Stratford is painfully boring to watch.
Why?

hawkfan
12-20-2008, 09:38 PM
After having watched them this year, I will agree that they are very talented but not very disciplined. I knew though that a good, disciplined team would geat them, and Stratford is about as well-oiled of a machine as you could find. And yes, Cayuga used to be terrible. My first year as a coach we scrimmaged them and probably scored 7 or 8 times. And as for all of you who think Stratford's offense is boring, in case you haven't noticed it just won them a state championship. In my opinion teams that throw to much are boring to watch.