PDA

View Full Version : An Awesome Season

OrangeChamps
12-20-2008, 01:42 AM
First of all, Congratulations to the Carthage Bulldogs. Wow, what an amazing team. They were the real deal. Period. They were some of the most athletic, well-coached, hard-nosed football players I have seen at this level. As predicted all week, the train was let loose and he was very impressive. Losing is never easy, but when you lose to a better team it is a little easier. Congrats again guys on a tremendous season and your 1st State Championship!!

Next to the Bobcats. Thank you guys for such an incredible ride. It hasn't been fun the whole season, but what you proved this year just goes to show the character and heart you have. You never gave up. You never quit. As painful as it is to lose, you lost the way you should have lost, with class, pride, and respect. We will miss you seniors. James, Rose, Bidleman, Lavey, Carey, Babb, Stout, Waldrep, and McCartney, you left it all on the field and you will be sorely missed.

Thanks to all the fans/players/coaches/parents for your support. And thanks to all on the d'low, I hope we have many great years to come.

IHStangFan
12-20-2008, 01:50 AM
:clap: Classy....great post! Congrats to both teams on their seasons. Carthage, congrats on your state title!

RPF2666
12-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by OrangeChamps
First of all, Congratulations to the Carthage Bulldogs. Wow, what an amazing team. They were the real deal. Period. They were some of the most athletic, well-coached, hard-nosed football players I have seen at this level. As predicted all week, the train was let loose and he was very impressive. Losing is never easy, but when you lose to a better team it is a little easier. Congrats again guys on a tremendous season and your 1st State Championship!!

Next to the Bobcats. Thank you guys for such an incredible ride. It hasn't been fun the whole season, but what you proved this year just goes to show the character and heart you have. You never gave up. You never quit. As painful as it is to lose, you lost the way you should have lost, with class, pride, and respect. We will miss you seniors. James, Rose, Bidleman, Lavey, Carey, Babb, Stout, Waldrep, and McCartney, you left it all on the field and you will be sorely missed.

Thanks to all the fans/players/coaches/parents for your support. And thanks to all on the d'low, I hope we have many great years to come.

Great post OC, you nailed it....what a group. It will be a challenge for the next "GROUP" to step up the the level of the Class of 2009!