PDA

View Full Version : Official Fine Dining:Crow alaBulldogs

CelinaProud
12-20-2008, 12:55 AM
I'm here to own it even before we get home.The BIGREDTRAIN came to Texas Stadium,especially in the fourth quarter, and Carthage proved that they were the best team in Division II 3A. Better than my beloved Bobcats. I will not offer my take because who cares...CARTHAGE YOU ROCKED US!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

Bobcats you have nothing to regret. You boys played your hearts out. I am so proud to know you and to have been a part of your tradition and talent!!!!GREAT SEASON!!!!!

Thank you to all of you!!!!

CelinaProud
12-20-2008, 01:01 AM
Also as a side note I went to the M&G and none of you guys were there.I even brought the whole family:( Sorry we didn't get to meet Diesel and N4SIR......especially given my gift for AUNT ESTER...a whole bag of moonpies and Big Red

bobcat1
12-20-2008, 01:36 AM
I've already dined but I guess I am due dessert. :D

CelinaCatFan
12-20-2008, 02:10 AM
What M&G? I went to both endzones during halftime and saw noone.

alaskacat
12-20-2008, 03:04 AM
I'll take mine BBQ'd on a stick..good job carthadge

mistanice
12-20-2008, 04:00 AM
Carthage, great job! Your team was def. the best team in 3a I believe! When I saw you guys in week 9, I thought you were the best team I've seen in a long time. Congrats and it's gonna be heck trying to derail you guys next season in district. Savor the moment!

eagles_victory
12-20-2008, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
Carthage, great job! Your team was def. the best team in 3a I believe! When I saw you guys in week 9, I thought you were the best team I've seen in a long time. Congrats and it's gonna be heck trying to derail you guys next season in district. Savor the moment! I agree with the statement about week 9 even though for a little bit I thought Diboll might just suck. :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-20-2008, 04:07 AM
i got to watch a bit of the game on tv and i have to say that i saw alot of class out there on the field. each team helping each other up and giving each other a pat on the back after a solid play. no matter who you were going for, that makes everyone better.

RPF2666
12-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i got to watch a bit of the game on tv and i have to say that i saw alot of class out there on the field. each team helping each other up and giving each other a pat on the back after a solid play. no matter who you were going for, that makes everyone better.

As it should be at this point in the season! Congrats to both schools and towns for your accomplishments.:clap:

ctown
12-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Excellent job by the Bulldawgs. The first ET team to beat Celina in a final. It was Carthage's to lose. I am proud of the Celina boys for a great effort. Smith was more impressive to me than Cosby was a few years ago at Mart. Whoever picks him up will be getting a hoss. The Carthage line was big and dominant. Have a great year.

c bobcats run
12-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Good game Carthage! We will be back next year.

Aunt_Ester
12-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
Also as a side note I went to the M&G and none of you guys were there.I even brought the whole family:( Sorry we didn't get to meet Diesel and N4SIR......especially given my gift for AUNT ESTER...a whole bag of moonpies and Big Red

Well, this is not Ester, this is her cousin Mavis. I am afraid that her old heart gave way right after the trophy was hoisted. Her last words were:

CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS. HARD FOUGHT GAME. IM GLAD I GOT TO MEET SOME CELINA FOLKS AT THE GAME. IF I WAS NOT DEAD, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ME A PIECE OF THAT COACH KISS. HE IS ONE HUNK OF A MAN.

WOOOOHOOOO THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!

No Funeral.

kenco13
12-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Congradulations to Carthage, great execution, haven't seen that much speed on one team in many years.

Congradulation Bobcats, you made a fantastic run, especially after so many had written you off earlier in the year. Good job boys!

How long is it 'till ZERO WEEK?

N4SIR
12-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
Sorry I missed getting to meet you and others. I was at the game but not to mobile. The 2 bulging disks in my back were really acting up and I was trying to be still as much as possible so the old back didn't lock up and I could make the 2 hour and 45 minute drive back to Gilmer after the game.
I look forward to meeting many of the fine folks and rabid football fans from Celina at a M&G in 09. Until then -- Merry Christmas to all and God Bless America and your families!!!!

charlesrixey
12-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by ctown
Excellent job by the Bulldawgs. The first ET team to beat Celina in a final. It was Carthage's to lose. I am proud of the Celina boys for a great effort. Smith was more impressive to me than Cosby was a few years ago at Mart. Whoever picks him up will be getting a hoss. The Carthage line was big and dominant. Have a great year.

agreed

although i will say that the offensive line was the best i had seen in a while--smith is a great running back, but that line was a beast !!!

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
agreed

although i will say that the offensive line was the best i had seen in a while--smith is a great running back, but that line was a beast !!!

the o-line was great

But Smith showed his ability on the 4th and 1 50yd TD run

he breaks the tackle 4 yds behind the line and then out runs 3 Celina players who had the angle on him