PDA

View Full Version : New and Improved BrownwoodLions.com Messageboard Up and Running

Rocket
12-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Ok we are back...

Come check out our new board and the news coming out of Brownwood with our coaching situation and news as it happens.

Thanks!

BrownwoodLions.com Messageboard (http://www.brownwoodlions.com/forum/)

STANG RED
12-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Ok we are back...

Come check out our new board and the news coming out of Brownwood with our coaching situation and news as it happens.

Thanks!

Will any negative comment about Brownwood still get ya kicked off quick? Or has that improved also?:D

Looking4number8
12-20-2008, 12:08 AM
you rock rocket

bobcat1
12-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Ok we are back...

Thanks!

BrownwoodLions.com Messageboard (http://www.brownwoodlions.com/forum/) Is that you Rodney!

Pick6
12-20-2008, 12:10 AM
if something is new how can it be improved, and if it's improved how can it be new?

Looking4number8
12-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Hey rocket, guess i logged in automatically way too long. I cant get logged in or even get it to email me my info. Can you pm it to me when you get a chance

Thanks

Looking4number8
12-20-2008, 12:16 AM
never mind, I got it... but thanks

Rocket
12-21-2008, 11:36 AM
bump

Rocket
12-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Will any negative comment about Brownwood still get ya kicked off quick? Or has that improved also?:D

Yes that has been improved as well... Just lay off the coaches.

Black_Magic
12-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Will any negative comment about Brownwood still get ya kicked off quick? Or has that improved also?:D kinda reminds me of the pony express board. Is the Brownwood board the same way?:thinking:

LionKing
12-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
kinda reminds me of the pony express board. Is the Brownwood board the same way?:thinking: Pretty much any high school team board that I've visited will kick people off for bad or derogatory comments about players and coaches, and rightfully so, because most people that run those sites either have kids playing, or friends with kids playing, or they have relatives or friends whom are coaches, I seen a college site that didn't tolerate derogatory posts on their main board, but had a forum just for trash talking and bad mouthing, you could vent out your frustrations on it, but better do it in ''that forum'' or you would be banned.