PDA

View Full Version : Fort Stockton boys Basketball

WestTxschwab
12-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Is 12-2 this season and won the Sandhills tournament this past weekend in Monahans, looks like they will make a run at thier third straight distrtict championship and hopefully a few playoff wins. Who else in Region one is having a good year so far?

Sweetwater Red
12-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by WestTxschwab
Is 12-2 this season and won the Sandhills tournament this past weekend in Monahans, looks like they will make a run at thier third straight distrtict championship and hopefully a few playoff wins. Who else in Region one is having a good year so far?

I'm devoting most of Sunday to finding current standings of all
of the 7 districts in Region I in boys and girls basketball. I'll then
update the district links on the home page.

Would you please PM me the standings for Fort Stockton's district?

mwynn05
12-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by WestTxschwab
Is 12-2 this season and won the Sandhills tournament this past weekend in Monahans, looks like they will make a run at thier third straight distrtict championship and hopefully a few playoff wins. Who else in Region one is having a good year so far? I think one of their losses was to Ponder...only lost by 21

jockcity33
12-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Another win tonight, beat Reagan County.

Slamhammer
12-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Estacado, Burkburnett, and Brownfield having been getting the most attention on the basketball message boards. They all seem to be having great seasons. Wylie is having a good year as well and appears to be flying under the radar. I have not read anything about the central Texas portion of region 1. It should be a very competitive season for region 1.

WestTxschwab
12-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Lost to ponder in a tournament without one of the top 3 players who was out with injury and who is now averaging 20+ a game. Ponder is no joke either. They played a great game.

WestTxschwab
12-20-2008, 10:08 AM
13-2 isnt to bad and yes I will keep you updated sweetwater.