PDA

View Full Version : MANOR?

2k3_QB_10
09-12-2002, 09:51 AM
Maurice Green sounds familiar, i remember playing against him in Junior High, WHat happened to him since then? WHere did he go, and why did he move back, and also, why didn't he play against us during the scrimmage? CURIOUS IN ROCKDALE

Friday_Night_Fever_03
09-12-2002, 11:06 PM
Maurice Green is a Jr. He used to go to Manor in Jr High but he moved not sure where though. I am not sure why he didnt play in the Rockdale game either. He is an awesome player and Manor defeated Travis tonight 36-16. Maurice had a good game but not as good as Johnston.

Head Hunter
09-12-2002, 11:24 PM
Maurice did play against rockdale but very limited cause he just moved back from seattle. And if scoring 3 touchdowns in the first half isnt a good game then i what is? He didnt play but a couple snaps in the second half so he didnt get hurt. He is awesome and i gurantee he cant be tackled by one person. Just watch film on him. Also he is a senior. Manor could have ran up the score more but the coach took all starters out after midway through the third. They were up 36-8 at halftime and travis scored with 20 seconds left in the game. Manor could make some noise in 24aaa this year

eye of the tiger
09-13-2002, 09:13 AM
Good win for Manor last night. Sounds like Manor dominated the game. Congrats

Pudlugger
09-13-2002, 10:02 AM
So Manor has a 3-0 start, not bad. When do they get their first real test? They have played some weak teams thus far. It is surprising how many mediocre to poor football teams in 4A can be found in the Centex area, mostly Austin. Why is that? You have Bastrop, Brenham, San Marcos in outlying area playing great football, but AISD with one or two exceptions is weak in 4A.