PDA

View Full Version : Much Respect For All Our Opponents

CelinaProud
12-19-2008, 11:08 AM
To LH, Prosper and Carthage especially, though hat's off to all you I did not call by name.

I just wanted to take a moment after all my jibberish these past few weeks and extend my sincere appreciation for the young men, coaches and fans of our sparring partners.

The truth is, I have my opinions, but LH, Prosper and Carthage were and remain, no matter the outcome tonight, outstanding teams that have exceptional football programs and playing these teams has and will make Celina a better program.

Thank you all for the debate, skill, support and pleasure of getting acquainted. I have enjoyed it. :clap:

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
To LH, Prosper and Carthage especially, though hat's off to all you I did not call by name.

I just wanted to take a moment after all my jibberish these past few weeks and extend my sincere appreciation for the young men, coaches and fans of our sparring partners.

The truth is, I have my opinions, but LH, Prosper and Carthage were and remain, no matter the outcome tonight, outstanding teams that have exceptional football programs and playing these teams has and will make Celina a better program.

Thank you all for the debate, skill, support and pleasure of getting acquainted. I have enjoyed it. :clap:

Well now, isn't that sweet. Your words are very nice. WHAT ARE YOU DOING... YOU'RE FROM CELINA... YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE HEARD FROM SOME SQUEEKING ON THIS THREAD.

Honestly, how do you know that Cartrage is an outstanding team? Everything I've heard is that they have ONE player that is a worthy opponent (RB). Aren't the other's - while good, no doubt, simply lucky he's on their team? If he had been injured, would they even be in this game?

Celina has 4 outstanding RB's and a QB that's nearly their equal in the run game. Our 22 WAS out a lot of the year, and we kept going. AND, if 27 had been injured, we'd have rolled on with 21 or 10 or 6 or 99 or 00 or whomever. I know Celina is at State because of their TEAM efforts... as for this other team, we'll see if they can compete.

My vote says Celina 51 - Cartrage 16

(I wish I could meet you all at the greet, but my plea bargain in the CIA / Watergate issue several years ago prohibits me from making public my true identity.)

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf
YOU'RE FROM CELINA... YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE HEARD FROM SOME SQUEEKING ON THIS THREAD.

:confused: :confused: HUH???

There are only 2 posts on this thread, yours and hers....and mine now!!

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Well now, isn't that sweet. Your words are very nice. WHAT ARE YOU DOING... YOU'RE FROM CELINA... YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE HEARD FROM SOME SQUEEKING ON THIS THREAD.

Honestly, how do you know that Cartrage is an outstanding team? Everything I've heard is that they have ONE player that is a worthy opponent (RB). Aren't the other's - while good, no doubt, simply lucky he's on their team? If he had been injured, would they even be in this game?

Celina has 4 outstanding RB's and a QB that's nearly their equal in the run game. Our 22 WAS out a lot of the year, and we kept going. AND, if 27 had been injured, we'd have rolled on with 21 or 10 or 6 or 99 or 00 or whomever. I know Celina is at State because of their TEAM efforts... as for this other team, we'll see if they can compete.

My vote says Celina 51 - Cartrage 16

(I wish I could meet you all at the greet, but my plea bargain in the CIA / Watergate issue several years ago prohibits me from making public my true identity.)

Now that's the kinda stuff that makes yawl Orange people so dag gum loveable :2thumbsup :rolleyes:

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:confused: :confused: HUH???

There are only 2 posts on this thread, yours and hers....and mine now!!

She's just being nice in general. She's usually in a tiff with someone. But if she had posted these same words on any other thread I would have said the same thing there. I suppose I could post the same thing on another thread anyway, but it wouldn't make much since she wasn't nice on those threads. Other's will read it, and then my post will make since - don't you think?

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Now that's the kinda stuff that makes yawl Orange people so dag gum loveable :2thumbsup :rolleyes:

Hugs and kisses from me to all you from cartrage.:kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Other's will read it, and then my post will make since - don't you think?

It might if you hadn't said something about the "squeaking" you have read on THIS thread...and she was the only one who had posted anything at that time!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OHHHH!!!!!: You were talking about HER squeeking....I gotcha now!!!:doh: :doh:

:taunt: :taunt:

Seriously though....that was a good post and good luck tonight!!

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It might if you hadn't said something about the "squeaking you have read on THIS thread...and she was the only one who had posted anything at that time!!"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OHHHH!!!!!: You were talking about HER squeeking....I gotcha now!!!:doh: :doh:

:taunt: :taunt:

Seriously though....that was a good post and good luck tonight!!

I gotcha. What you said makes a lot of since now. I should have said "board". I'll be more accurate next time.

If she squeeks, she squeeks... If she roars, watch out.

CelinaProud
12-19-2008, 03:54 PM
I was just trying to be nice. It doesn't pay. No good deed shall not cause a fight between someone on here. I meant what I said ya'll! Great getting to know you all.

GO BOBCATS!!!!! GET NINE!!!

waterboy
12-19-2008, 03:57 PM
That's awful nice of you Celina folk. I think Carthage will EARN your respect tonight. They are a good team and I would be mightily surprised if y'all can beat 'em.

Get ready! The freight is a coming, and you won't be able to stop it! CHOO, CHOO!

Sorry, I had to do it.:D

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by waterboy

Sorry, I had to do it.:D

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID :ack!: :spitlol:

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 04:25 PM
I'll be waiting on my HIGH horse (I've got to get him off the doobie brothers) to hear from you waterboy. If I'm not there, look for me on the sway-backed, belly-scar horse that PROUD sits on from time to time.

BOOGER :1popcorn:

CelinaProud
12-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I'll be waiting on my HIGH horse (I've got to get him off the doobie brothers) to hear from you waterboy. If I'm not there, look for me on the sway-backed, belly-scar horse that PROUD sits on from time to time.

BOOGER :1popcorn:

Shut up Turf....

waterboy
12-19-2008, 04:30 PM
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID :ack!: :spitlol:
At least I ain't out spreading the clap!:D

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
Shut up Turf....

DANG! But you were so nice at the beginning.

You'll never hear me say that you like moon-pies.

CelinaTurf
12-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
At least I ain't out spreading the clap!:D :spitlol: :2thumbsup :cheerl: