PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas Present

95mustang
12-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Well I came home from a business trip last night to my wife who was giddy telling me she had a present for me. When I opened it I found 2 Luxury Box tickets and a VIP parking pass for Saturday Nights final game at Texas Stadium. You can say I am a little excited. I am an extremely lucky man........:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Awesome!!

I will be watching on TV...give us a little wave!!:D

Bullaholic
12-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Did you tell your wife to not wait up late for you and your football fan buddy? :D

That was nice of your wife----be sure to take her someplace nice for dinner before the game.....

kaorder1999
12-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Did you tell your wife to not wait up late for you and your football fan buddy? :D

That was nice of your wife----be sure to take her someplace nice for dinner before the game.....
wow....thats awesome!!

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Well I came home from a business trip last night to my wife who was giddy telling me she had a present for me. When I opened it I found 2 Luxury Box tickets and a VIP parking pass for Saturday Nights final game at Texas Stadium. You can say I am a little excited. I am an extremely lucky man........:D :D :D You are indeed very lucky!!! Enjoy!!

DaHop72
12-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Well I came home from a business trip last night to my wife who was giddy telling me she had a present for me. When I opened it I found 2 Luxury Box tickets and a VIP parking pass for Saturday Nights final game at Texas Stadium. You can say I am a little excited. I am an extremely lucky man........:D :D :D To heck with your buddy Bull, what about kin folk??:D :D :D :D

Bull's-eye
12-19-2008, 11:28 AM
Well I came home from a business trip last night to my wife who was giddy telling me she had a present for me. When I opened it I found 2 Luxury Box tickets and a VIP parking pass for Saturday Nights final game at Texas Stadium. You can say I am a little excited. I am an extremely lucky man........:D :D :D

Very lucky, I would say she is a keeper! :2thumbsup

Looking4number8
12-19-2008, 11:28 AM

Thats awesome old buddy, old friend, old pal......

95mustang
12-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
To heck with you buddy Bull, what about kin folk??:D :D :D :D

I would DaHop but the wife has dibs on the ticket. After a gift like this I can't imagine spending this experience with anyone else.

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:31 AM
I would DaHop but the wife has dibs on the ticket. After a gift like this I can't imagine spending this experience with anyone else.

You haven't been married long, have you??:p

Bullaholic
12-19-2008, 11:31 AM

Smart man---Now you will be able to see the game out of BOTH eyes. :D

DaHop72
12-19-2008, 11:35 AM
I would DaHop but the wife has dibs on the ticket. After a gift like this I can't imagine spending this experience with anyone else. I bet the two of you have a great time and like Bull said, take her out to eat someplace nice.:thumbsup: And McDonald's doesn't count as nice. :devil:

95mustang
12-19-2008, 11:39 AM
I bet the two of you have a great time and like Bull said, take her out to eat someplace nice.:thumbsup: And McDonald's doesn't count as nice. :devil:

Nah. we have a McDonald's here in Brownwood. Thought about something we don't have here in Brownwood like Jack in the Box or Burger King.

Looking4number8
12-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Nah. we have a McDonald's here in Brownwood. Thought about something we don't have here in Brownwood like Jack in the Box or Burger King.

I miss the Burger King! By the way 95, congrats on having wife that picks an awesome gift and will go watch the game with you... you are a lucky man (does she have a sister)

DaHop72
12-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I miss the Burger King! By the way 95, congrats on having wife that picks an awesome gift and will go watch the game with you... you are a lucky man (does she have a sister) :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: But she's taken too.

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2008, 11:53 AM
I miss the Burger King!
The Bwood BK was the absolute pits for service. Hubby & oldest son spent 20-minutes in the drive-through several years ago and never did even get to order. There were 4 cars in front of them. :doh: :doh:

Congrats on the present! What a thoughtful wife you have!

Looking4number8
12-19-2008, 11:53 AM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: But she's taken too.

uhhh.... cousin, aunt, mom.... hell grandma... I have been single a long time. :eek:

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 11:57 AM
uhhh.... cousin, aunt, mom.... hell grandma... I have been single a long time. :eek:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

95mustang
12-19-2008, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
[B]The Bwood BK was the absolute pits for service. Hubby & oldest son spent 20-minutes in the drive-through several years ago and never did even get to order. There were 4 cars in front of them. :doh: :doh:

and now we know why is it no longer here. Alot of issues with the BK here during that time, not just the service.

But with the Wahataburger here who needs another establishment. I mean its world famous..... or downlow famous.

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The Bwood BK was the absolute pits for service. Hubby & oldest son spent 20-minutes in the drive-through several years ago and never did even get to order. There were 4 cars in front of them. :doh: :doh:

Maybe the employees were all too busy killin them rodents....
:eek: :thinking:

Bullaholic
12-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

Maybe the employees were all too busy killin them rodents....
:eek: :thinking: [/B]

How long does it take to flame broil a rat, anyhow? :D

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2008, 12:08 PM
and now we know why is it no longer here. Alot of issues with the BK here during that time, not just the service.

But with the Wahataburger here who needs another establishment. I mean its world famous..... or downlow famous.
Been there a few times. :D Saturday mornings during football are fun with the old codgers in there discussing whatever game from the night before.

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 12:14 PM
How long does it take to flame broil a rat, anyhow? :D

This thread sure went off track, didn't it??:D

RPF2666
12-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Should head over tonight, watch the last HS game, Hotel, last Cowboys game....awesome double header!

Bullaholic
12-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This thread sure went off track, didn't it??:D

Welcome to off-season, RM.....:D

95mustang
12-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Welcome to off-season, RM.....:D

From Chistmas to Flame Broiled Rodent...only on the downlow. Gotta Love it.