PDA

View Full Version : Classy Move Prosper

MN95
12-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Just left our pep rally, which happened to be attended by about 15-20 Prosper players. Now mind you, Prosper is easily our biggest rival. They had on orange t-shirts with (Prosper) green lettering that said, "Keepin' it in 9-3A".

Bullaholic
12-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Kudos to Prosper--they didn't have to, but they did. :thumbsup: I think Prosper has gained a whole new image in Celina this season---they are no longer the neighbors that gets sand kicked in their faces by Celina each year.

OrangeChamps
12-18-2008, 08:38 PM
That was awesome. Great show of support.

Looking4number8
12-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by MN95
Just left our pep rally, which happened to be attended by about 15-20 Prosper players. Now mind you, Prosper is easily our biggest rival. They had on orange t-shirts with (Prosper) green lettering that said, "Keepin' it in 9-3A".

NICE!:clap: :clap: :clap:

bobcat1
12-18-2008, 08:53 PM
You gotta like that. :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

jambo67
12-18-2008, 08:57 PM
I am glad I changed my mind with Prosper over LeVaga.....I always go with class. Not saying LeVage has no class just Prosper shows it.

Emerson1
12-18-2008, 08:58 PM
They can only do that because they won last week.

I_Do_Care
12-18-2008, 08:59 PM
:confused: I thought some AW fans on here said they didn't have any class, cause "one" kid "supposedly" stuck the rod to them "unprovoked." Knowing all that from the stands?:thinking:

Texas Cougar
12-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by jambo67
I am glad I changed my mind with Prosper over LeVaga.....I always go with class. Not saying LeVage has no class just Prosper shows it.

Congrats to Prosper.

OrangeChamps
12-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Let's hope that the support the kids from both town have shown each other this year will help some of us fans realize it doesn't have to be a bitter rivalry. It can be a good thing in the upcoming years. Thanks again to all the Prosper kids that made tonight even better.

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
:confused: I thought some AW fans on here said they didn't have any class, cause "one" kid "supposedly" stuck the rod to them "unprovoked." Knowing all that from the stands?:thinking:
Don't even bring this up again, you weren't there, you don't know a damn thing, and yes he did, unprovoked, I like commas.

CelinaProud
12-18-2008, 09:12 PM
You gotta appreciate that in those boys! So nice to see the ...."when it's you against them, it us against them........" mentality. HAT'S OFF TO PROSPER AND HELMETS ON BOBCATS!!!!!!!

KEEP IT 9-3A

rolltider
12-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
You gotta appreciate that in those boys! So nice to see the ...."when it's you against them, it us against them........" mentality. HAT'S OFF TO PROSPER AND HELMETS ON BOBCATS!!!!!!!

KEEP IT 9-3A

My son is one of the seniors on the Prosper team and we are really pulling for you guys.

This is going to be awesome watching CELINA kicking the ____ out of Carthage.

GO 9-3A

Necks_Fan
12-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
They can only do that because they won last week. Thank you for clearing that up. None of us could have figured that out without your help.

:clap: To Prosper.

I_Do_Care
12-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Thank you for clearing that up. None of us could have figured that out without your help.

:clap: To Prosper.
he was probably only concerned about you with as many questions as you ask all the time.:D :wave:
you certainly never broke any records playing blues clues! :):p

I_Do_Care
12-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Don't even bring this up again, you weren't there, you don't know a damn thing, and yes he did, unprovoked, I like commas.
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/sdwyer121756/crybaby.jpg

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2008, 10:05 PM
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/sdwyer121756/crybaby.jpg
Nice response, I say that with GREAT sarcasm.
Way to structure out your thoughts. :clap:
If you're gonna make me look bad try to give a better effort than that. :rolleyes:

I_Do_Care
12-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Nice response, I say that with GREAT sarcasm.
Way to structure out your thoughts. :clap:
If you're gonna make me look bad try to give a better effort than that. :rolleyes: if it required more effort I would have done it, nothing I can do that you haven't done to yourself already there sore loser ;)
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/toodlem/Nathan.jpg
should be your avatar! :)
need a hug :(
cause I care :)

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2008, 10:24 PM
if it required more effort I would have done it, nothing I can do that you haven't done to yourself already there sore loser ;)
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/toodlem/Nathan.jpg
should be your avatar! :)
need a hug :(
cause I care :)
Awesome!
It had nothing to do with being a sore loser but okay!
Being disrespectful is what happened, I rooted for Prosper even though thinking they were going to get stomped by LV, I changed because one person didn't reflect the entire team :)

I_Do_Care
12-18-2008, 10:26 PM
I changed because one person didn't reflect the entire team :) I've never seen someone admit they were wrong on the 3adl:eek: :eek:
I extend my hand of friendship to you, :)
glad you realized one turd doesn't make it diahrea! :):p take it easy WB92 ;)

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2008, 10:32 PM
I've never seen someone admit they were wrong on the 3adl:eek: :eek:
I extend my hand of friendship to you, :)
glad you realized one turd doesn't make it diahrea! :):p take it easy WB92 ;)
Ya I felt like an ass after that, you just kinda incited me when you said that! :mad: but it's all good! :D

CelinaProud
12-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by rolltider
My son is one of the seniors on the Prosper team and we are really pulling for you guys.

GO 9-3A

Thank You so much RT...it was very cool of you and yours! Are you coming to the game?

MN95
12-19-2008, 12:07 AM

GO 9-3A

As we were pulling for you last week. I personally shook every one of these boys hands tonight, thanked them for coming, and congratulated them on their championship. All were very polite and humble young men.

Orange Defense
12-19-2008, 08:58 AM

That was an OUTSTANDING show of support by the Prosper Eagles!!! But on the other hand you can bank on it, if they had lost last week they would not have been at the Pep Rally last night. Celina has been to 9 other State Championships and no one from Prosper ever showed up before to show there support. I go to church and work with people from Prosper and out of the 9 state Championships we have been to the only one that we Lost in 06' is the only one that I had anybody from Prosper say anything to me about.

Oh Sorry for the rant, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf concerning my feelings about Prosper.:stirpot: :D

Orange Defense
12-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Thats Great! especialy considering all the T Shirts that have been worn by celina folks in recent years that hammer prosper... \

I don't remember any T-Shirts dissing Prosper.... Name one so I can see if I've forgotten.

RPF2666
12-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Y'all ought to save it for now...fact of the matter is, the kids respect one another, whether the so called 'adults' do isn't what last night and last week were about.

Black_Magic
12-19-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
\

I don't remember any T-Shirts dissing Prosper.... Name one so I can see if I've forgotten. You have not seen a T Shirt saying the record vs prosper and total score vs prosper over the last 10 years or so around?

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Thats Great! especialy considering all the T Shirts that have been worn by celina folks in recent years that hammer prosper...

And that is what rivals do...so?

Orange Defense
12-19-2008, 09:37 AM
You have not seen a T Shirt saying the record vs prosper and total score vs prosper over the last 10 years or so around?

Nope, I've seen T-shirts that have all the scores and Celinas records on them...... Kids must have printed them up....

OrangeChamps
12-19-2008, 09:40 AM
You have not seen a T Shirt saying the record vs prosper and total score vs prosper over the last 10 years or so around?

The ones I particularly remember where the "Celina Who" & "Prosper Knows" shirts. I actually thought those were pretty funny. There's nothing wrong with a friendly rivalry. But like RPF said, if the kids can enjoy it, so should the fans.

RPF2666
12-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Success breeds success. Prosper has tasted it, liked it, and will work extremely hard to keep it going.

Having a neighbor like Celina, with its tradition and consistency to measure yourself against, is a positive thing for Prosper.

Prosper beating Celina they way they did this year was , ultimately, a positive thing for the Bobcats.

There is mutual respect between the kids, LET IT BE!

MN95
12-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Well, I started this thread, so maybe I can finish it.

The point of my post, is that we ARE rivals. We do print tshirts and so do they. As TXB (who is not Smoaky by the way) said...... that's what rivals do. None of our 3 losses this year hurt more than Prosper.

With that being said. Those things were put aside this past week as Celina players/coaches all signed a large poster wishing the Prosper team good luck in their championship game. The Prosper players reciprocated last night. Again, that was a classy thing to do on their part and that is what any comments on this thread should be about, IMO.

RPF2666
12-19-2008, 09:58 AM
:clap:

Orange Defense
12-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by RPF2666
There is mutual respect between the kids, LET IT BE!

:fnypost:

RPF2666
12-19-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
:fnypost:

If the respect wasn't there, the kids wouldn't be there either!

CelinaProud
12-19-2008, 10:48 AM

The point of my post, is that we ARE rivals. We do print tshirts and so do they. As TXB (who is not Smoaky by the way) said...... that's what rivals do. None of our 3 losses this year hurt more than Prosper.

With that being said. Those things were put aside this past week as Celina players/coaches all signed a large poster wishing the Prosper team good luck in their championship game. The Prosper players reciprocated last night. Again, that was a classy thing to do on their part and that is what any comments on this thread should be about, IMO.
:iagree: :2thumbsup

BILLYFRED0000
12-19-2008, 10:59 AM

Yeah what he said.......:catredx: :catredx:

rolltider
12-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
Thank You so much RT...it was very cool of you and yours! Are you coming to the game?

Absolutely, I think most of Prosper will be there pulling for Celina

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:06 AM
I think it's awesome for rivals to be able to pull together like this!!!

CelinaProud
12-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Absolutely, I think most of Prosper will be there pulling for Celina

Come by the M&G and meet us all in person if you want! GO BOBCATS!!!!

kaorder1999
12-19-2008, 11:23 AM
thats pretty neat of them!

Orange Defense
12-19-2008, 12:19 PM

Yep, I'll let you finish it.. I'll be good for now and be quiet... :D