PDA

View Full Version : Bellville fans...

Crow22
10-09-2003, 12:40 PM
From what I understand by reading the articles, the Bellville administration is going to take "no action against Coach Chancellor." I'm glad to hear that and all but isn't a little bit naive to think that the only people "in the wrong" were the Rice coaches? C'mon. Let's be realistic about this thing.

Gobbla2001
10-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Check yur pm...

RAIDER96
10-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Crow22:
From what I understand by reading the articles, the Bellville administration is going to take "no action against Coach Chancellor." I'm glad to hear that and all but isn't a little bit naive to think that the only people "in the wrong" were the Rice coaches? C'mon. Let's be realistic about this thing.Don't you know ....your only wrong if your caught. I guess no charges, no wrong done.

Gobbla2001
10-09-2003, 12:57 PM
check your pm, Raider96...

Bongo
10-09-2003, 01:19 PM
Crow22; I agree with you. My postings on the RC topic backed my position that I don't want anyone like this (all those in the vehicle) "leading" any of my kids. Fortunately my kids are all graduated. It will be interesting to see what the parents of kids currently in the program do and how they react.

BrahmaMom
10-09-2003, 02:41 PM
The only definite wrong that is a sure thing is that the driver left and a policeman jumped on the vehicle. There could be a few reasons the coach drove off, he shoudln't have, I don't think that automatically means everyone in the vehicle is guilty of something. I hope these coaches make some kind of statement, although I'm sure any attorneys involved won't allow that. What a mess, poor judgement, good lessons learned for many, but I still won't crucify anyone till the whole story comes out. Apparently, Coach Chancellor told his side to the administration, which, if your report is accurate and no action is being taken, means they were satisfied that he had not violated any school policies to the degree that action was necessary. Can we play ball yet????