PDA

View Full Version : 3ADownlow Official Fantasy Football Championship

Emerson1
12-18-2008, 04:19 PM
(6)Emerson1(7-6-0) vs (1)Eagles Victory(11-2-0)

Emerson1's team

QB
Matt Cassel

WR
Joshua Cribbs
Kevin Walter

RB
Clinton Portis
Aveion Cason

W/R
Larry Fitzgerald

TE
Zach Miller

K
Stephen Gostkowski

DEF
Arizona

EV's Team
QB
Peyton Manning

WR
Greg Jennings
Vincent Jackson

RB
Matt Forte
Marshawn Lynch

W/R
Leon Washington

TE
Antonio Gates

K
Matt Prater

DEF
Pittsburgh
-----------

Road to the Championship

Emerson1
(3)Pirate4State - 108.8 -95.09
(7)Throwthembows - 85.32-78.74

EV
(8) Maroon87 - 91.43-86.17
(4) Jason - 111.67-89.14

------------

JR2004
12-18-2008, 04:30 PM
EV is a 24 point favorite going into this one.

Emerson1
12-18-2008, 04:32 PM
I guess I have no chance then ;)

pirate4state
12-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Emerson you & your team shouldn't even bother showing up to this one. Eagle Victory's team has more experience, heart & talent than yours. Just throw in the towel now!

eagles_victory
12-18-2008, 06:19 PM
Only thing that worries me is my guys have sat around all week and had the media tell them how great they are and how Emerson doesnt have a chance. I keep telling them the game is not played on paper. Emerson has the talent to beat us I know you guys hear the only team in the world that can beat you is Celina but dont by into that hype Emerson has a solid team and his guys want this game bad.

JR2004
12-18-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm not buying EV's PC response one bit. I doubt that's what he and his players are really thinking going into the championship game as the prohibited favorite.

sahen
12-18-2008, 10:59 PM
and EV is running away w/ Manning's huge night.... 45.61 points as of now...we'll see if he can go on and hide....

oh, thanks for all the passes to Dallas Clark EV...his 20.25 night is one of his biggest (ifnot his biggest) ....should help me w/ the style points in taking home the coveted 5th place consolation bracket prize :rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by sahen
and EV is running away w/ Manning's huge night.... 45.61 points as of now...we'll see if he can go on and hide....

oh, thanks for all the passes to Dallas Clark EV...his 20.25 night is one of his biggest (ifnot his biggest) ....should help me w/ the style points in taking home the coveted 5th place consolation bracket prize :rolleyes: you're going to need more than that :D, Witten is going to have a big game against the Ravens on Saturday and so is Romo ;). Your Chicago defense is going to get shreaded by the Packers :eek:

eagles_victory
12-19-2008, 02:59 AM

oh, thanks for all the passes to Dallas Clark EV...his 20.25 night is one of his biggest (ifnot his biggest) ....should help me w/ the style points in taking home the coveted 5th place consolation bracket prize :rolleyes: Man its unfortunate the 2 best teams all year couldnt meet in the championship.

sahen
12-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
you're going to need more than that :D, Witten is going to have a big game against the Ravens on Saturday and so is Romo ;). Your Chicago defense is going to get shreaded by the Packers :eek:

if your putting your hopes on ur boys to shred the Raven defense then im looking even better than i thought...

sahen
12-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Man its unfortunate the 2 best teams all year couldnt meet in the championship.

it is what it is...throwthembows had a good week and caught me at the right time...maybe next year

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Only thing that worries me is my guys have sat around all week and had the media tell them how great they are and how Emerson doesnt have a chance. I keep telling them the game is not played on paper. Emerson has the talent to beat us I know you guys hear the only team in the world that can beat you is Celina but dont by into that hype Emerson has a solid team and his guys want this game bad.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :lies: Gotta love "coach speak". :p

SintonFan_inAustin
12-20-2008, 11:00 PM
if your putting your hopes on ur boys to shred the Raven defense then im looking even better than i thought... :doh: -2.8 points for Romo and 1.8 for witten