PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Game Coaches Interviews: Celina vs Carthage

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2008, 01:35 PM
I know alot will be AT the game so I wanted a chance to let you hear the coaches interviews

Both Coaches took time today to talk and both were great interviews

Here ya go

http://www.dfwhssports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=126&Itemid=29

Also poll on our front page

AND last thing

Part of the pre-game show will be a 3A season in review

send any questions to me txbroadcaster@hotmail.com and we will answer them on the air

Thanks all for making what is NOW my final broadcast a great way to go out

coachkiss
12-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the link. It didn't get much beyond coach-speak. That's not your fault, you can't answer the questions for them.

Interesting tidbit about the tickets.

gatordaze
12-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Actually, I got alot from it. Both coaches seem to agree that Carthage is the real deal, can't find any weaknesses on their team and that having been there before does not matter.

Different styles I guess

bobcat1
12-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Actually, I got alot from it. Both coaches seem to agree that Carthage is the real deal, can't find any weaknesses on their team and that having been there before does not matter.

Different styles I guess I kinda got that same vibe. It sure is good to know experience in title games is over rated. :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I kinda got that same vibe. It sure is good to know experience in title games is over rated. :rolleyes:

honestly..how was he supposed to answer?

oh crap we are playing Celina we are screwed, might as well hang it up boys great season.

pirate4state
12-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Good stuff Terry, thanks for posting!

coachkiss
12-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

oh crap we are playing Celina we are screwed, might as well hang it up boys great season.

Listen, he just repeated what he has been saying all week, and what he is saying is what he thinks is best for his kids to hear. He knows their mindset. Maybe they are short on confidence. Maybe he thinks they are a little worried.

Maybe he's more of a Spurrier and less of a Mack Brown.

I didn't take it as a shot at Celina, he was just doing what he needed to do.

bobcat1
12-18-2008, 03:17 PM

oh crap we are playing Celina we are screwed, might as well hang it up boys great season. I know that Terry. I'm just pickin and stokin the fire a little. :D

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2008, 03:20 PM
I know that Terry. I'm just pickin and stokin the fire a little. :D

it would have been funnier if he had said something like that lol

and coachkiss...nice job of taking what he says and turning it into his team might be worried or low on confidence

I truly doubt ANY team playing for a State Title is low on confidence.

I think he truly believes exp in a State title game only goes so far when it comes down to who wins

RPF2666
12-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey Bobcat1 how's the belly? Gonna make it tomorrow night?

Orange Defense
12-18-2008, 03:30 PM

LOL !!!!:clap:

bobcat1
12-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by RPF2666
Hey Bobcat1 how's the belly? Gonna make it tomorrow night? Ain't happening. I will be glued to the radio and then the TV by delay. :mad: I feel like I was beat with a bat. I can't believe I am going to miss it.

coachkiss
12-18-2008, 04:34 PM
We will miss you at the tailgate, bobcat1. Mini hamburgers, drumsticks, etc.

bobcat1
12-18-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by coachkiss
We will miss you at the tailgate, bobcat1. Mini hamburgers, drumsticks, etc. My son will be there with his girlfriend. He will eat my portion. ;)

Gsquared
12-19-2008, 07:59 AM
My son will be there with his girlfriend. He will eat my portion. ;)
Hey waittttt a min, whos portion am I gonna get?

bobcat1
12-19-2008, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hey waittttt a min, whos portion am I gonna get? There will be plenty G. You do not want to miss the best Tailgate Party in the parking lot. Look for the big travel trailer. Tell Mark you are there for the mini-burgers and NO bananna pudding! :D