PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Dodgeball should be put back into grade schools

Black_Magic
12-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Just think of the smack in the face if he had not had dodgeball in grade school!!:eek: POW!! Right in the Kisser!

http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2008-12/43873446.jpg

Looking4number8
12-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Just think of the smack in the face if he had not had dodgeball in grade school!!:eek: POW!! Right in the Kisser!

http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2008-12/43873446.jpg

I guess that is the Iraq prime minister to Bush's left. If the shoe had been thrown at him he would have gotten smashed! He did not even see i t coming!

Bullaholic
12-18-2008, 12:56 PM
I think that it is unfortunate that any President of the United States should have to endure any such indignity. That shoe was not thrown only at our President, but also our nation.

RedWhiteBlue
12-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think that it is unfortunate that any President of the United States should have to endure any such indignity. That shoe was not thrown only at our President, but also our nation.
I agree. I don't see anything funny about it.:(

Black_Magic
12-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I agree. I don't see anything funny about it.:( Me too!!! lets Bomb bagdad and show them!!! wait we already did that..:thinking: Wonder if that has anything to do with it...:thinking: Anyway. I still think it proves Dodgeball is usefull..:thumbsup:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-18-2008, 01:38 PM

Sounds like you need to get out more! Seriously, I LOL when I see someone say that. The guy was throwing the shoe at Bush, not you, not me, not Joe the Plumber....

I'm going abroad next month, and from my personal experience while travelling across the pond....they don't dislike ALL Americans....but they really dislike Bush and people who support him.

Pick6
12-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
The guy was throwing the shoe at Bush, not you, not me, not Joe the Plumber....

And Bush is representing you and me and Joe the plumber along with the rest of the United States.

OrangeChamps
12-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
And Bush is representing you and me and Joe the plumber along with the rest of the United States.

Exactly!! Good Post.

icu812
12-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Sounds like you need to get out more! Seriously, I LOL when I see someone say that. The guy was throwing the shoe at Bush, not you, not me, not Joe the Plumber....

I'm going abroad next month, and from my personal experience while travelling across the pond....they don't dislike ALL Americans....but they really dislike Bush and people who support him.

I'll be worried when they LIKE our leaders.

Black_Magic
12-18-2008, 01:47 PM
I think that it is unfortunate that any President of the United States should have to endure any such indignity. That shoe was not thrown only at our President, but also our nation. The Romans felt the same way about thier emperors. even considered them gods when they died. I honestly think there are hundreds of thousands who may want to do that who live right here in the US. BUT... Dodgeball is why he didnt get smacked in the kisser.:p

Sweetwater Red
12-18-2008, 01:49 PM
they don't dislike ALL Americans....but they really dislike Bush and people who support him.

So terrorists only dislike Bush and Republicans. But, are fine with
Democrats?:confused:

Electus Unus
12-18-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
So terrorists only dislike Bush and Republicans. But, are fine with
Democrats?:confused: Not many republicans care for Bush either. I see a lot of stereotyping on this thread too.

Black_Magic
12-18-2008, 01:53 PM
HEY FOLKS... THIS IS ABOUT DODGEBALL!!!

BOCEPHUS
12-18-2008, 02:00 PM
DID Y'ALL EVER PLAY WITH THE RULE A BEING "ONLY HEAD SHOTS COUNT!"........WUZ GREAT, LUV'D IT WHEN WHEN USED THE HEAD SHOT RULE AND PLAYED THE DEMOCRATS*(& I MEAN THE NERDS)

Bullaholic
12-18-2008, 02:02 PM

Sorry, Tarpon---I belong to a generation that believes that the office of the President of the United States should be respected by everyone---even if you do not agree with their politics---the President represents America 24-7, and I will stand behind him and the nation he represents until I breathe my last. Ask some of your foreign friends if they minded accepting billions in foreign aid, disaster relief, military protection, and coutless other aid $$$ from the Bush administration while you are abroad. And that is all I have to say about politics as we are both in violation of the board political discussion rule, and will be in trouble if we continue about President Bush.