PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to the Bulldogs and the Bobblecats

lostaussie
12-18-2008, 10:00 AM
And a very Merry Christmas too all. I'm leaving today and will be gone until Jan.5th. Gonna be hanging out in Quanah Texas where internet service has not yet reached:D I'll be keeping up with the game though...............they do have some cell reception on cloudy nights if the wind is out of the north between exactly 4 and 7 MPH:doh: Gonna shoot me some bucks, gobblers, hogs, quail and if it warms up, probably a rattlesnake or two. See you guys in a few weeks. P4S I will be expecting my usual dirty text messages:D

pirate4state
12-18-2008, 10:05 AM
:eek: Was that you I sent those too? LOL :D

Have fun on your vacation!! :kiss:

waterboy
12-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
And a very Merry Christmas too all. I'm leaving today and will be gone until Jan.5th. Gonna be hanging out in Quanah Texas where internet service has not yet reached:D I'll be keeping up with the game though...............they do have some cell reception on cloudy nights if the wind is out of the north between exactly 4 and 7 MPH:doh: Gonna shoot me some bucks, gobblers, hogs, quail and if it warms up, probably a rattlesnake or two. See you guys in a few weeks. P4S I will be expecting my usual dirty text messages:D
Must be nice!:( Those Christmas shutdowns, vacations to you upper echelon, don't reach over to this side of town. Bring me back some venison!:D

44INAROW
01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

I posted a picture of Mrs Lost Aussie's buck on the "other" page. Not sure if Mr Aussie got one or not :D