PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wylie ?????

Troybuilt
12-17-2008, 09:58 AM
How's your Basketball team this year?

Brownwood is undefeated and we are on a roll.

RedWhiteBlue
12-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Yeah- but you guys (like us) have had plenty of practice and games with all your kids!!!:(

Looking4number8
12-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Ok guys, I am not trying to dog my own beloved lions but I was looking at the season basketball to-date. And if I am seeing things right, our basketball team is allowing less points per game than our football team did. Just a "not so fun fact" to bore your friends with.

pero chato
12-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Wylie has lost two in a row and is now 10-3. Latest loss was to 5A Weathford last night.
Other two losses were to Lubbock Trinity Christian and I think Stephenville.
We play state-ranked Brownfield Friday night.

Troybuilt
12-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Wylie has lost two in a row and is now 10-3. Latest loss was to 5A Weathford last night.
Other two losses were to Lubbock Trinity Christian and I think Stephenville.
We play state-ranked Brownfield Friday night.

that'll be ugly. 3 in a row tic tac toe

pero chato
12-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Troybuilt
that'll be ugly. 3 in a row tic tac toe

Like your football team this year. ho ho ho.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Like your football team this year. ho ho ho.

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

pirate4state
12-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Like your football team this year. ho ho ho. :spitlol:

Troybuilt
12-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:spitlol:

wylie should be fine despite there obstacle

squid
12-17-2008, 02:40 PM
There! Where?

Their! Who?:D

Troybuilt
12-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by squid
There! Where?

Their! Who?:D

the math just doesnt add up

Troybuilt
12-17-2008, 03:40 PM
the math just doesnt add up

but this problem has had the same common demoniater for years

WylieBulldog92
12-17-2008, 03:45 PM
but this problem has had the same common demoniaterfor years
Don't forget spelling.

TinyTim
12-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Don't forget spelling.

My son is on that team and my guess is that when the time comes, they will show up.

injuredinmelee
12-17-2008, 04:47 PM
but this problem has had the same common demoniater for years
well since your football team blew I guess you will have to use basketball to spout your mindless drivel. What happens when we beat you in that too and your sitting home missing the playoffs? WIll you go to just baseball or will you try and combine track also? Maybe golf you will probably beat us in that this spring.

RedWhiteBlue
12-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
well since your football team blew I guess you will have to use basketball to spout your mindless drivel. What happens when we beat you in that too and your sitting home missing the playoffs? WIll you go to just baseball or will you try and combine track also? Maybe golf you will probably beat us in that this spring.
Cha-ching.... did someone say, golf???:D

DaHop72
12-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Cha-ching.... did someone say, golf???:D I, for one bet you don't here a lot of smack talking when spring comes around. If you do, talk about no knowledge.:D :D

RedWhiteBlue
12-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I, for one bet you don't here a lot of smack talking when spring comes around. If you do, talk about no knowledge.:D :D
Huh??:rolleyes: Smack talking and golf? That's funny.:D

injuredinmelee
12-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Huh??:rolleyes: Smack talking and golf? That's funny.:D

it so goes on. :cool:

44INAROW
12-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I, for one bet you don't here a lot of smack talking when spring comes around. If you do, talk about no knowledge.:D :D
if this was 04, 05, 06 and 07 I'd be in the middle of that smack talk but it would probably be a good idea for me too keep quiet on that subject now :p RWB - keep us posted on your son this season, believe or not, some of us do enjoy high school golf ;)

RedWhiteBlue
12-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
if this was 04, 05, 06 and 07 I'd be in the middle of that smack talk but it would probably be a good idea for me too keep quiet on that subject now :p RWB - keep us posted on your son this season, believe or not, some of us do enjoy high school golf ;)
Oh, I will. He is pumped for sure. Of course, not a lot of practice going on right now with basketball. I'm sure his dad will have him on the course right after Christmas..... :thinking:

nobogey72
12-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh, I will. He is pumped for sure. Of course, not a lot of practice going on right now with basketball. I'm sure his dad will have him on the course right after Christmas..... :thinking:

He better practice all he can, because from what I hear, GRAHAM SUCKS AT GOLF. That's just what I heard.:taunt: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
12-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
He better practice all he can, because from what I hear, GRAHAM SUCKS AT GOLF. That's just what I heard.:taunt: :taunt:

:evilgrin: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

garciap77
12-18-2008, 01:47 PM
How's your Basketball team this year?

Brownwood is undefeated and we are on a roll.

Hey Rocket! Glad you are back and posting! Go luck this season in http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bascket.gif!

garciap77
12-18-2008, 01:52 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

RedWhiteBlue
12-18-2008, 02:09 PM
I will be sure and pass that along to him and the coach....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: