PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lion Addict....

Looking4number8
12-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Did you change your name?

I think the lead story in today's Brownwood paper is you.... How did you get your buddies to report your name as C. Johnson?

Lion_Addict
12-17-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm assuming this is what you're asking about.........nope, not me. I keep my "stalking" to the DownLow :evillol: :evillol: :twitch:

Man accused of stalking woman remains in jail
By Steve Nash-Brownwood Bulletin
Published: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 8:51 AM CST

A Brownwood man accused of stalking a woman and violating a protective order four times remains jailed on bonds totaling $157,500 after a pair of bond hearings.

Charles Johnson, 35, did succeed in having a $150,000 bond ��” set by Brown County Court-at-Law Judge Frank Griffin on one of four charges of violating the protective order ��” lowered Monday to $50,000.

But what had been a $15,000 bond on a stalking charge was raised Monday to $100,000 at the request of the state, so the total amounts of the bonds did not change. Authorities allege that Johnson is obsessed with a woman who has rebuffed his advances. Johnson and the woman know each other from church and Johnson has claimed it is God’s will for them to be together, but the woman has no interest in him, according to police and court records.

Johnson was arrested June 15 at Victory Life Church after a deputy responded to a report of an unwanted person on the property, a deputy’s report states.

Johnson had already been issued a criminal trespass warning for the property and had been counseled by church staff to stay away from the woman, according to the deputy’s report and testimony at a hearing for the protective order on July 5.

Johnson was arrested on a Sunday morning after showing up, in violation of the criminal trespass warning, with an engagement ring in his pocket.

Authorities allege Johnson has written letters to the woman while in jail, violating the protective order.

In an unrelated case, a 35th District Court jury convicted James Brown, 58, of possession of marijuana last week and sentenced him to seven years in prison.

Griffin presided over the trial, held in his courtroom, but sat as district judge as the Phylecia Humphries trial was held in the district courtroom.

Brown was one of two people arrested on Nov. 28, 2007, after law enforcement officials seized 25 pounds of marijuana. The marijuana was flown into the Brownwood airport in a Federal Express plane and delivered to a house near Early, sheriff’s official said.

Deputies received a tip and located a package at the Federal Express facility at the Brownwood airport, and a drug dog alerted on the package.

Deputies opened the package, which contained three bundles of marijuana, and kept the package under surveillance while it was delivered to a house near Early, sheriff’s officials said.

George Scott Jr., 49, of Brownwood, was also arrested.

Looking4number8
12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Here you go... I took the liberty to take the first name out of the story so it tends to incriminate Lion Addict!

A Brownwood man accused of stalking a woman and violating a protective order four times remains jailed on bonds totaling $157,500 after a pair of bond hearings.

Authorities allege that Johnson is obsessed with a woman who has rebuffed his advances. C. Johnson and the woman know each other from church and Johnson has claimed it is God’s will for them to be together, but the woman has no interest in him, according to police and court records.

Johnson was arrested June 15 at Victory Life Church after a deputy responded to a report of an unwanted person on the property, a deputy’s report states.

Johnson had already been issued a criminal trespass warning for the property and had been counseled by church staff to stay away from the woman, according to the deputy’s report and testimony at a hearing for the protective order on July 5.

Johnson was arrested on a Sunday morning after showing up, in violation of the criminal trespass warning, with an engagement ring in his pocket.

Authorities allege Johnson has written letters to the woman while in jail, violating the protective order.

Looking4number8
12-17-2008, 10:04 AM
Funny, we posted your story at the same time... Great stalkers think alike!

Lion_Addict
12-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Funny, we posted your story at the same time... Great stalkers think alike!

:clap: :clap: :D

RedWhiteBlue
12-17-2008, 10:37 AM
It could have been either one of you guys at the post office yesterday..... Stalkers!!!!:eek:

Lion_Addict
12-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
It could have been either one of you guys at the post office yesterday..... Stalkers!!!!:eek:

Now, you know we would be 2 of the most innocent fellers round this place and would never do anything of the sort :evilgrin: ;)

But speaking of "Bogey" ......... where the heck has he been hiding out? :thinking: Maybe the Post Office??? :eek:

ccmom
12-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Now, you know we would be 2 of the most innocent fellers round this place and would never do anything of the sort :evilgrin: ;)

But speaking of "Bogey" ......... where the heck has he been hiding out? :thinking: Maybe the Post Office??? :eek:

If he hadn't been tall, dark, handsome and well spoken, I might have actually thought it was Bogey....:D

Lion_Addict
12-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
If he hadn't been tall, dark, handsome and well spoken, I might have actually thought it was Bogey....:D

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6639/lafxv3.gif

NICE!!

RedWhiteBlue
12-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Awesome!!!:clap:
Plus, I think the speedo with the potato would have given Bogey away......:eek:

Lion_Addict
12-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Awesome!!!:clap:
Plus, I think the speedo with the potato would have given Bogey away......:eek:

EEEWWWWWW :ack!: :ack!: !!!!!!! Could have done without that mental pic :doh: