PDA

View Full Version : Vibe Magazine inspired 20 Questions...

District303aPastPlayer
12-17-2008, 12:07 AM
1. Has everyone seen the previews to 7 Pounds... and doesn't it look really good?

2. Hasn't Will Smith come a long way from his Fresh Prince days?

3. Am I the only one who really likes Sister Act 2 because of the musical content?

4. Will they every stop making dance movies that have the same type of story line?

5. Have you heard the latest songs from Bobby Valentino... (Mrs Officer and Beep), and what is his deal with women and random noises?

6. Did you know Al Green has a new song out?

7. On the subject of Al Green... You can be Lil This or Young That for so long, but isn't it great when a Post-50 Al Green can keep a full crowd rocking like at the BET 08 Awards?

8. How much do you miss football already?

9. Isn't it great to have the bowl season?

10. But wouldn't it be better if we had a playoff system?

11. Isn't Armanti Edwards one of the best players in the country?

12. And is he this years version of Joe Flacco?

13. Did you know that New Kids have a new album?

14. Do you remember when I was here all the time?

15. Do you remember the most intriguing fortune you've ever received from a fortune cookie?

16. When was the last time you read a really good book?

17. Is the Twilight series the book version of the Hannah Montana movement?

18. And wasn't the book alot better than the movie?

19. Do you still take naps?

20. What is your biggest pet peeve?

BreckTxLonghorn
12-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
1. Has everyone seen the previews to 7 Pounds... and doesn't it look really good? Yes, and yes

2. Hasn't Will Smith come a long way from his Fresh Prince days? I miss the old Fresh Prince, he left Jazzy Jeff in the dust:(

3. Am I the only one who really likes Sister Act 2 because of the musical content? Yes

4. Will they every stop making dance movies that have the same type of story line? Who cares - as long as the last ten minutes is like the last 10 minutes of "you got served'. Or they play 'pump it up' throughout the whole movie.

5. Have you heard the latest songs from Bobby Valentino... (Mrs Officer and Beep), and what is his deal with women and random noises? Pass

6. Did you know Al Green has a new song out? Reverend Al Green, thankyouverymuch

7. On the subject of Al Green... You can be Lil This or Young That for so long, but isn't it great when a Post-50 Al Green can keep a full crowd rocking like at the BET 08 Awards? Most Def

8. How much do you miss football already? NFL is still rocking.

9. Isn't it great to have the bowl season? Not this year:(

10. But wouldn't it be better if we had a playoff system? Or at least a +1

11. Isn't Armanti Edwards one of the best players in the country? He's no Joe Flacco.

12. And is he this years version of Joe Flacco? Well now...

13. Did you know that New Kids have a new album? Duh.

14. Do you remember when I was here all the time? You were half time when I started.

15. Do you remember the most intriguing fortune you've ever received from a fortune cookie? Yes

16. When was the last time you read a really good book? Constantly reading - just finished 'Boys Will be Boys'; GREAT biopic.

17. Is the Twilight series the book version of the Hannah Montana movement? After going to the movie theatre on opening weekend, absolutely.

18. And wasn't the book alot better than the movie?....you read the book?

19. Do you still take naps? Oh hellls yes.

20. What is your biggest pet peeve? Incessant Pot Stirring

Necks_Fan
12-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
1. Has everyone seen the previews to 7 Pounds... and doesn't it look really good? No.

2. Hasn't Will Smith come a long way from his Fresh Prince days? Yes.

3. Am I the only one who really likes Sister Act 2 because of the musical content? Yes.

4. Will they every stop making dance movies that have the same type of story line? No.

5. Have you heard the latest songs from Bobby Valentino... (Mrs Officer and Beep), and what is his deal with women and random noises? Yes, and IDK.

6. Did you know Al Green has a new song out? No.

7. On the subject of Al Green... You can be Lil This or Young That for so long, but isn't it great when a Post-50 Al Green can keep a full crowd rocking like at the BET 08 Awards? IDC

8. How much do you miss football already? I miss WC playing.

9. Isn't it great to have the bowl season? Yes.

10. But wouldn't it be better if we had a playoff system? Yes.

11. Isn't Armanti Edwards one of the best players in the country? ?

12. And is he this years version of Joe Flacco? IDK.

13. Did you know that New Kids have a new album? No.

14. Do you remember when I was here all the time? No.

15. Do you remember the most intriguing fortune you've ever received from a fortune cookie? No.

16. When was the last time you read a really good book? About a month ago.

17. Is the Twilight series the book version of the Hannah Montana movement? Yes.

18. And wasn't the book alot better than the movie? Never seen or read it.

19. Do you still take naps? Yes.

20. What is your biggest pet peeve? Lots of things.

Twilight is for homos and chicks.

If you are a guy, and you have read the book..... then you should go jump off a cliff.

If you have seen the movie.... it had better be because a girl dragged you to it and promised that you would get to do something you like to do afterward.

eagles_victory
12-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan

If you are a guy, and you have read the book..... then you should go jump off a cliff.

If you have seen the movie.... it had better be because a girl dragged you to it and promised that you would get to do something you like to do afterward. You need to quit being so damn judgemental i personally havent read the books or seen the movie but I know guys who have and thought they were really good who are straight.You need to learn just because you dont like something doesnt mean its gay or stupid for other people to like it. Show some maturity kid

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2008, 11:09 PM

If you have seen the movie.... it had better be because a girl dragged you to it and promised that you would get to do something you like to do afterward.
Good grief!!!!! Jump off a cliff? Are you freaking kidding me? :hand:

Emerson1
12-18-2008, 12:12 AM
The movie Twilight wasn't that bad. It had a some violence and fight scenes which was unexpected.

Ya I saw it.

Necks is talking just to be talking without knowing what he is talking about and saying what is popular at the moment to try and look cool. What is new?

BreckTxLonghorn
12-18-2008, 12:53 PM

Ahhhhh, to be in high school again and 'know everything.'

Pick6
12-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Necks is talking just to be talking without knowing what he is talking about and saying what is popular at the moment to try and look cool. What is new?

Same song different verse

Necks_Fan
12-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Can we change the title to "Hate on Necks Thread"

IDC. Twilight is gay.

JR2004
12-18-2008, 04:04 PM

I don't think anyone that's several inches shorter than my 13 year old DAUGHTER should be running their mouth and calling folks homos for watching Twilight or for reading the series of books.

BreckTxLonghorn
12-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Can we change the title to "Hate on Necks Thread"

IDC. Twilight is gay.

I rest my case.

Necks_Fan
12-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I don't think anyone that's several inches shorter than my 13 year old DAUGHTER should be running their mouth and calling folks homos for watching Twilight or for reading the series of books. What are you talking about?

Is your 13 y/o daughter freakishly tall?

Emerson1
12-18-2008, 07:01 PM
What are you talking about?

Is your 13 y/o daughter freakishly tall?
You are like 5'7"

Necks_Fan
12-18-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You are like 5'7" Yea, somehow I would think that I know myself a little better than you.

Doc says I'm closer to 5'9'' than 5'8''

Realize the guys next to me in the pics are all over 6'3''.

BUT, it's w/e.