PDA

View Full Version : Ladies! Say it isn't so........

Trashman
12-16-2008, 06:43 PM
WASHINGTON (AFP) – Nearly one out of two women would rather give up sex for two weeks than go without the Internet, according to a survey released Monday.

Far fewer men would choose to go without sex, according to the survey of 2,119 adults carried out by the online research firm Harris Interactive and sponsored by Intel Corp., the world's biggest computer chip maker.

Forty-six percent of the women polled said they would rather go without sex for two weeks than give up access to the Internet for the same period of time, according to the survey, "Internet Reliance in Today's Economy."

Only 30 percent of men said they would rather forgo intimate relations than cyber ones.

Ninety-five percent of those surveyed said it is "very important, important or somewhat important" to be able to access the Internet.

Sixty-five percent of those surveyed rated Internet access above other discretionary spending items such as cable television subscriptions (39 percent), dining out (20 percent), shopping for clothes (18 percent) or a health club membership (10 percent).

Sixty-one percent of the women surveyed said they would rather give up watching television for two weeks than give up access to the Internet for one week.

Harris Interactive and Intel said the survey was conducted November 18-20. They did not provide a margin of error for the results.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
12-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Now this is the kinda stuff that is important and needs to be shared. Thanks for lookin out for us T-Man!! :clap: :clap: :D

88bobcats
12-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Fellas, all this means is that we're bound to have better luck if we bring our lap-tops into the bedroom or the pick-up bars.....

Us nerds finally have a chance!

crzyjournalist03
12-17-2008, 05:40 PM
No word on how many men declined to comment in the survey because their sex life was directly tied to their internet access.

nobogey72
12-17-2008, 05:55 PM
I figured this out a long time ago and nipped it in the bud. That's when we rearranged the furniture in the bedroom. Her typing during.... you know..... is distracting at times, but generally it works out fine for all involved.:inlove: :D

Lion_Addict
12-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I figured this out a long time ago and nipped it in the bud. That's when we rearranged the furniture in the bedroom. Her typing during.... you know..... is distracting at times, but generally it works out fine for all involved.:inlove: :D

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

:clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
12-20-2008, 01:53 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Trashman
[B]WASHINGTON (AFP) – Nearly one out of two women would rather give up sex for two weeks than go without the Internet, according to a survey released Monday.

It's so....

;) :D

wimbo_pro
12-20-2008, 01:56 AM
No surprise...hell, i bet 1 outa 2 women married for more than 10 years would give up breathing if the husband would just shut up once in a while.

AP Panther Fan
12-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
No surprise...hell, i bet 1 outa 2 women married for more than 10 years would give up breathing if the husband would just shut up once in a while.

you are a quick learner....:)

IHStangFan
12-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
No surprise...hell, i bet 1 outa 2 women married for more than 10 years would give up breathing if the husband would just shut up once in a while. LOL...hell bro...that's a two way street there my friend!

AP Panther Fan
12-20-2008, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...hell bro...that's a two way street there my friend!

pfftttt....

IHStangFan
12-20-2008, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
pfftttt.... SEE!!!! LOL.

AP Panther Fan
12-20-2008, 02:16 AM

oh, and I am telling your wife.....:cool:

IHStangFan
12-20-2008, 02:20 AM
oh, and I am telling your wife.....:cool: SEE......AGAIN!!! and they think THEY'RE the ones tired of hearing the opposite sex talk!! LOL. ;)

AP Panther Fan
12-20-2008, 02:25 AM
SEE......AGAIN!!! and they think THEY'RE the ones tired of hearing the opposite sex talk!! LOL. ;)

:kiss: :kiss: whatever, I am still telling your wife!

later, my Ingledink friend!

:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-20-2008, 04:24 AM
gentlemen, if this is your significant other offering to give up sexual relations for internet access YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. that is all, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming.

Lion_Addict
12-20-2008, 09:47 AM

BRAVO!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

CelinaTurf
12-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
gentlemen, if this is your significant other offering to give up sexual relations for internet access YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. that is all, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming.

Score one for the guy who doesn't take long enough to get a complaint from the woman who'd rather be typing.

IHStangFan
12-21-2008, 12:50 AM
:kiss: :kiss: whatever, I am still telling your wife!

later, my Ingledink friend!

:D LOL....do as you must....I will deny deny deny!! :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf
Score one for the guy who doesn't take long enough to get a complaint from the woman who'd rather be typing. i know youre not talking about me right there. you cant be. i cant go into details as that is disrespectful to the other readers as well as those who have "the experience" however i will say that i am very good at what i do and i take a personal pride in that.

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i know youre not talking about me right there. you cant be. i cant go into details as that is disrespectful to the other readers as well as those who have "the experience" however i will say that i am very good at what i do and i take a personal pride in that.

lol...you are fiesty...;)

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: