PDA

View Full Version : Hey trojandad. whats happening up there?

LP57
09-27-2003, 02:16 PM
hey trojan i heard about last night and was just wondering what in the world happened

FBmania
09-27-2003, 05:47 PM
Maybe the Hardin boys will return the favor and go round up Trojandad. :D Okay get the bloodhounds, the torches and load up the truck....

Seriously TD what's up, keep us informed. I hope your son has recovered from his injury, let us know.

trojandad
09-28-2003, 05:26 AM
Hopefully I'm worth roundin up. LOL

Yea Mania, he's better, thanks for askin bro, has limped around all week but he's the kind that's gonna play irregardless. Dang doctor dropped the ball on ordering his brace and it didn't make it in by game time and he fumbled with one that was too small all game. Yes, I'm talking about you, Dr. Mosley. :p :p

I hate excuses, win or lose. My simple opinion is we lost that much, Cleveland's not that much better. We lost to Willis by 2 scores, they killed Cleveland, so that spells that. Lotsa fumbles again, deep in our own territory. By the time it got late coach was playing some guys on defense that don't play a lot and Cleveland took their starters deep. But all of that is excuses. The Hills scouts that were sitting with me were even mentioning the individual wars being won on the line and the backfield, just mistakes here and there, a slip and fall when taking a corner, a mishandle, a center snap fumble on 4th and 1 when the world can see the hole was wide open for a gain of 10. Crap like that.

It would be different if we were getting our butts manhandled but we're not, it's the score were getting manhandled to us. Problem is, that's all that counts in this sport.

Pudlugger
09-28-2003, 08:59 AM
trojandad:
Hopefully I'm worth roundin up. LOL

Yea Mania, he's better, thanks for askin bro, has limped around all week but he's the kind that's gonna play irregardless. Dang doctor dropped the ball on ordering his brace and it didn't make it in by game time and he fumbled with one that was too small all game. Yes, I'm talking about you, Dr. Mosley. :p :p

I hate excuses, win or lose. My simple opinion is we lost that much, Cleveland's not that much better. We lost to Willis by 2 scores, they killed Cleveland, so that spells that. Lotsa fumbles again, deep in our own territory. By the time it got late coach was playing some guys on defense that don't play a lot and Cleveland took their starters deep. But all of that is excuses. The Hills scouts that were sitting with me were even mentioning the individual wars being won on the line and the backfield, just mistakes here and there, a slip and fall when taking a corner, a mishandle, a center snap fumble on 4th and 1 when the world can see the hole was wide open for a gain of 10. Crap like that.

It would be different if we were getting our butts manhandled but we're not, it's the score were getting manhandled to us. Problem is, that's all that counts in this sport.Sorry to hear about your son TrojanDad. I hope he gets fitted correctly and has a great game next week. Good luck the rest of the way. :)

QBKilla
09-28-2003, 10:40 AM
Trojandad, You guys keep plugging away it will come together. That is great your son is healthy enough to to compete. Good luck man!

trojandad
09-28-2003, 11:18 AM
Thanks guys (He said Back At Ya, Killa). I don't think it will be hard to get one's mind right, especially after losing to Cleveland like that.

Ulrich von Lichtenstein
09-28-2003, 04:06 PM
<small>[ October 27, 2003, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Ulrich von Lichtenstein ]</small>

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-28-2003, 04:11 PM
Hey TD, I just wanted to say that you might be frusurated with Dr. Mosely right now but I just wanted to say that he's the doctor that did my knee surgery and I will never go to a different doctor for orthepedic problems (if at all possible). I hope everything goes well with your son. Good luck with the rest of the season!

trojandad
09-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Without expecting one week miracles, the only way I can see us competing well this week is to play defense like we did the scrimmages and first few games and that will take getting some players back. The offense could do a bunch if it scratched the mistakes but I don't see that happening in a week. It's like Killa said, the only way to fix that is repetition and not getting frustrated. A win would sure help.

And as for the good doctor, this is the first time he's let us down like this, really disappointed. I think I'll keep him for surgeries and second opinions but he dropped the ball royally on us with this.

<small>[ September 28, 2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: trojandad ]</small>