pirate4state
12-16-2008, 02:46 PM
:helpme: oh man..... :eek: :evillol:

44INAROW
12-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sure glad I never do anything to make it deeper, 44'. :D

your posts are fun :D

I am just having pre-vacation blues....... don't wanna be here (at work) but have to be to get my desk in order before I leave Thursday. PLUS guess what - remember I said we're going to the Tampa Bay/San Diego game on Sunday (21st) and also had tickets to the AC/DC concert in Tampa for the same night? Well - the tickets to AC/DC were given to others since we couldn't use them - WELL - the game has been changed to 1:00PM so as it turns out, we could have gone to the game AND the concert..... Probably a blessing in disguise though, I don't know if I could "hang" that long........ :p

44INAROW
12-17-2008, 11:34 PM
..........and it continues....... Come on January...............:doh: :doh: :doh:

I most likely won't have a chance to post tomorrow before we leave, so I wish those traveling this weekend and next week for the holidays, safe travels to and from your respective destinations.

Hopefully all the BS will die down after this weekend and the downlow will get back to normal. One can only hope......

:nerd:

pirate4state
12-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
..........and it continues....... Come on January...............:doh: :doh: :doh:

I most likely won't have a chance to post tomorrow before we leave, so I wish those traveling this weekend and next week for the holidays, safe travels to and from your respective destinations.

Hopefully all the BS will die down after this weekend and the downlow will get back to normal. One can only hope......

:nerd:

BS?! on the downlow? surely you jest!

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yeah, that totally threw me for a loop, too! :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

CHS_CG
12-18-2008, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

oh no... say it isnt soo!:eek: :eek: