PDA

View Full Version : Ladydawg03

ATMO
09-09-2002, 09:07 AM
Hey lady! What time did old Pops get home last night? Heard he had his hands full with those Shoemaker Wolves. Luckily I saw a Fish Truck making deliveries to the coaches office around 5:00 Sunday evening. Ought to be a good game this week. Tell Pflugerville hello.

ps- My name is not Buddy and I am not a Buckaroo!

ladydawg03
09-09-2002, 11:51 AM
OMG!!! What are you doing making comments about the coaches??? I've heard some stories about you, and all your girl-friends. I bet ol' pops wasn't supposed to tell me those. Is this who i think it is?

ATMO
09-09-2002, 02:03 PM
No, I'm not who you think I am. But I do know that your dad starred in several James Bond movies! You must be confusing me with that young single Burnet coach that lives over on Water Street. Try again, m'lady...

ladydawg03
09-09-2002, 04:32 PM
OMG!!!!! DO I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT NOW!! THANKS ALOT! I know who ya'll are.. and I know its more then one of ya'll. My dad kinda ruined it for ya'll. Forget about me ever sticking up for all you coaches. INCLUDING MY OWN DAD! GEEZ! THATS SOO MEAN! I can't believe ya'll! I think ya'll need to get back to work instead of playing on the computer. JUST WAIT! I'LL GET YA'LL BACK!

to air it out, divine
09-09-2002, 09:34 PM
Sorry April looks like coach got ya!!!!
hahahha

crazycarthagebulldog
09-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Ddue thats pretty sorry harassing a girl for sumthin her dad might have did. Thats low

ladydawg03
09-09-2002, 11:11 PM
umm crazycarthridge, my dad didn't do any of those things, and the people "harassing" me are all of the coaches he works with. Those are different plays that they made up. I was stupid and started taking up for them when i thought it was someone totally different making accusations about Burnet coaches. Thats what I get for being a good daughter!