PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL/DFWHSSPORTS.com State Title Broadcast

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2008, 10:37 PM
Well..I really thought I was done last week, but things broke perfectly for ONE more game in my broadcast career

http://www.dfwhssports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=125&Itemid=1

pirate4state
12-15-2008, 10:39 PM
:)

BobcatBenny
12-15-2008, 11:26 PM
I guess I am gonna deserve it if Celina gets blown out and we get a gratuitous scoring drive sponsored by BobcatBenny! :doh:

I never really expected it to backfire or boomerang on me like that. :(

bobcat1
12-16-2008, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Well..I really thought I was done last week, but things broke perfectly for ONE more game in my broadcast career

http://www.dfwhssports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=125&Itemid=1 I'll be listening Terry if I can't make it. I am having a little outpatient surgery Wednesday morning. :2thumbsup I like your broadcast. Is Grant going to be doing color?

Txbroadcaster
12-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I guess I am gonna deserve it if Celina gets blown out and we get a gratuitous scoring drive sponsored by BobcatBenny! :doh:

I never really expected it to backfire or boomerang on me like that. :(

You can be the Celina scoring drive sponsor for all Celina scores

BobcatBenny
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You can be the Celina scoring drive sponsor for all Celina scores
Well ... let's just hope it goes Celina's way then. ;)

Txbroadcaster
12-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I'll be listening Terry if I can't make it. I am having a little outpatient surgery Wednesday morning. :2thumbsup I like your broadcast. Is Grant going to be doing color?

of course he is

Ranger Mom
12-17-2008, 02:20 PM
My home computer picked a HECK of a time to get sick....the earliest I can even get it back is sometime next week...possibly after Christmas!!:(

kepdawg
12-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My home computer picked a HECK of a time to get sick....the earliest I can even get it back is sometime next week...possibly after Christmas!!:(

I guess you have to work a lot then!

pirate4state
12-17-2008, 02:29 PM
My home computer picked a HECK of a time to get sick....the earliest I can even get it back is sometime next week...possibly after Christmas!!:( I think you & Jimmy need to just go ahead and come to the game! :)

Ranger Mom
12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I guess you have to work a lot then!

Work?? It's my HOME computer!!

Ranger Mom
12-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think you & Jimmy need to just go ahead and come to the game! :)

If we go to any game it will be the 2A game in Abilene...but, since Dallas is playing Saturday, I don't see that happening.

There is no way I can take off Friday anyway, I will be the only one here!!!

kepdawg
12-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Work?? It's my HOME computer!!

Yeah, so you need to work to have a computer!

Ranger Mom
12-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah, so you need to work to have a computer!

Why?? It's still under warranty!!:p

kepdawg
12-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Why?? It's still under warranty!!:p

Woman you ain't makin no sense! You said your puters sick and you won't get it back til next week maybe even after Christmas! I'm guessin, and I could be wrong, that you have a healthy puter at work! So...if you work you'll have a healthy puter til you get your sick puter back to healthy at home!

pirate4state
12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
If we go to any game it will be the 2A game in Abilene...but, since Dallas is playing Saturday, I don't see that happening.

There is no way I can take off Friday anyway, I will be the only one here!!!

Yeah, I keep debating on whether or not to drive up to Irving, but I don't even have the day off! :doh: :devil: :D

Ranger Mom
12-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Woman you ain't makin no sense! You said your puters sick and you won't get it back til next week maybe even after Christmas! I'm guessin, and I could be wrong, that you have a healthy puter at work! So...if you work you'll have a healthy puter til you get your sick puter back to healthy at home!

Ohhhh!! You should know by now that you have to explain yourself to me.

When you said, "you have to work a lot then," I thought you were saying since my computer was broken I would actually have to work...hence, my "it's my HOME computer" answer.

Then....when you replied, "you have to work to have a computer"...I thought you meant so I could pay for the repairs. :doh:

You know how I think outside the box!!:D :D