PDA

View Full Version : Prosper???

5wide
12-15-2008, 07:01 PM
What do they have coming back next year?

westcoast54
12-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
What do they have coming back next year?

Right now they probably don't care. They are just enjoying the moment....as they should.

eagle95
12-15-2008, 11:10 PM
http://www.prospereaglefootball.com/extimages/p_State_Championship__568__1.jpg

westcoast54
12-15-2008, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I bet the coaches are already thinking about next year.

After four weeks of practice with two scrimmages, ten regular season games, and five playoff games which culminated in a State Championship trust me....the coaches are enjoying the moment. They will start thinking about the 09 season in January.

orange machine
12-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Congradulations to Prosper on a great season. Now come help support the Bobcats saturday.

Orange Defense
12-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by eagle95
http://www.prospereaglefootball.com/extimages/p_State_Championship__568__1.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS EAGLES!!!! Celina is Proud of you and for you!!!

gatordaze
12-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Congradulations to Prosper on a great season. Now come help support the Bobcats saturday.

I heard a rumor that the eagle players were coming to TS in force Friday to do just that. I think that would be awesome. I know our players signed a banner and had it presented at their pep rally before their game. Most of these kids know each other from the mall and around the area. My son hangs out with Prosper kids as much as he does Celina. We need to focus our mutual dislike on that special October evening!

frogbacker09
12-16-2008, 09:01 AM
the prosper players are behind the bobcats all the way. i heard they are trying to cook up something for the bobcats to give to them this week. but i know for sure many will be at the game

RPF2666
12-16-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by frogbacker09
the prosper players are behind the bobcats all the way. i heard they are trying to cook up something for the bobcats to give to them this week. but i know for sure many will be at the game

I wouldn't expect anything less...we love to compete with them, but ultimately we are neighbors who wish the others the best when we aren't on the same field...You'll be welcome on our side on Friday night.

Rocket Dad
12-16-2008, 09:46 AM
That sounds fine to support each other, however Celina and Prosper must not be a "rivalry" at this point in time. True rivals do not wish the other to win at anytime.

BobcatBenny
12-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad
That sounds fine to support each other, however Celina and Prosper must not be a "rivalry" at this point in time. True rivals do not wish the other to win at anytime.
You could be right. Pilot Point used to be Celina's rival. And ... certainly when Celina and Prosper are playing, there is no love lost. But from my perspective (not shared by all Celinians) I have too many friends from Prosper to really wish their kids or fans any true ill.

Orange Defense
12-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad

Honestly having been raised and lived in Celina all my life it was VERY HARD for me to support Prosper in anything!!! Heck I used to HATE Prosper so bad I wouldn't even wear anything Green when I was a Kid. But heck there are more move-ins that live in Prosper now than Native Prosper folks. So I don't need to hold a grudge against people I don't even know. SOOOO G G G GOOOO E E E EEAGLES!!! Man that is HARD for me to say... HA HA:D

Gsquared
12-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Honestly having been raised and lived in Celina all my life it was VERY HARD for me to support Prosper in anything!!! Heck I used to HATE Prosper so bad I wouldn't even wear anything Green when I was a Kid. But heck there are more move-ins that live in Prosper now than Native Prosper folks. So I don't need to hold a grudge against people I don't even know. SOOOO G G G GOOOO E E E EEAGLES!!! Man that is HARD for me to say... HA HA:D
Dern Turncoat! hehehe

westcoast54
12-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Deon threw a shout out to Prosper on NFL Network last night.

Texas Cougar
12-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
After four weeks of practice with two scrimmages, ten regular season games, and five playoff games which culminated in a State Championship trust me....the coaches are enjoying the moment. They will start thinking about the 09 season in January.

If they have not already started on next year, they are behind already. Congrats to Prosper and thank you for beating La Vega.