View Full Version : Football rematches in Bball

wildstangs
02-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Sweetwater VS. Greenwood
Wylie VS. Everman

Any more?

pero chato
02-22-2003, 06:46 PM
...and it seems like only yesterday we (Wylie)were getting our butts kicked by Everman in football. Who invited them to region 1 anyway? Everyone picked against us vs. Lake Dallas. It's probably a safe bet to pick against us vs. Everman. ARRRGGHH!!! I just hope we can make it interesting.

vet93
02-22-2003, 10:29 PM
Don't lose faith Pero chato...the lady Bearcats just gave Canyon a good tussle. Wylie has a lot of depth. Maybe they can play the game of their lives...good luck from the Bearcats!

pero chato:
...and it seems like only yesterday we (Wylie)were getting our butts kicked by Everman in football. Who invited them to region 1 anyway? Everyone picked against us vs. Lake Dallas. It's probably a safe bet to pick against us vs. Everman. ARRRGGHH!!! I just hope we can make it interesting.

MASH4077
02-23-2003, 10:00 AM
Decatur vs Iowa Park

wildstangs
02-23-2003, 02:26 PM
Just think if Sweetwater, Wylie, and Merkel all pull some major upsets and all got into the regional tourney. 3/4 of the teams would be from the Big Country. Wylie definitely has the toughest challenge in my opinion. Knocking off top ranked Everman is gonna be tough. I think Sweetwater has beat Wylie once this year. Merkel went 2-1 against the Mustangs. Did Merkel and Wylie play this year? Last year Sweetwater and Wylie both made the regional tourney at Tech. Not bad for a couple of teams that finished 2nd and 3rd in their district behind Merkel. Go Big Country!!

pero chato
02-24-2003, 09:52 AM
wildstangs:
Just think if Sweetwater, Wylie, and Merkel all pull some major upsets and all got into the regional tourney. 3/4 of the teams would be from the Big Country. Wylie definitely has the toughest challenge in my opinion. Knocking off top ranked Everman is gonna be tough. I think Sweetwater has beat Wylie once this year. Merkel went 2-1 against the Mustangs. Did Merkel and Wylie play this year? Last year Sweetwater and Wylie both made the regional tourney at Tech. Not bad for a couple of teams that finished 2nd and 3rd in their district behind Merkel. Go Big Country!!Thanks for the encouragement Vet93 and Wildstangs. I saw the score to the Lady Bearcats/Canyon game. Not too shabby against the #1 team in the country! Sweetwater and Merkel both appear to be playing their best right now. We will have to play our best and Everman play their worst for us to win. Wylie didn't play Merkel this year, but Merkel definitely has the stronger team. Last year was a bit unexpected for us, maybe we will make a good showing tomorrow night. Good luck to the Mustangs and Badgers!!

<small>[ February 24, 2003, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: pero chato ]</small>

marlin fan
02-24-2003, 08:19 PM
marlin VS Cameron