PDA

View Full Version : Celina LH Game Pics

alaskacat
12-15-2008, 02:10 PM
I posted some on my web page, I was testing some new lenses and it took a bit to get them zeroed in so they aren't the greatest but are far better than some and figured you guys would enjoy them.

Enjoy

If you want something just email me and I'll send it to you. These are not for sale, it is just a favor to the board.

http://ronleonard.eventpictures.com

Necks_Fan
12-15-2008, 02:32 PM
:clap:

Great pics!

OldBison75
12-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Great pictures and for a little thought about the success of the Celina Defense---look at picture 7 and 10. I said early in the week last week that to control the LH offense you must make controlled penetration to maintain a lane and disrupt the backfiels. In photo 7 you see the Celina D-Line had penetrated and therefore stopped the pulling lineman from trapping. Likewise, in #10, the defense is two yards deep in the backfield and the backs are having to already make adjustments before the ball is even handed off. Great pictures of great defensive execution.

alaskacat
12-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the compliments Amigo, it is kind of from a perspective most people dont get pictures of because the photgraphers are on the ground...usually thats me too:)

wimbo_pro
12-15-2008, 10:13 PM
and who are those cute-as-can-be kids in the Xmas album?

alaskacat
12-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
and who are those cute-as-can-be kids in the Xmas album?

My great grand kids..I got roped into doing them while I was down here the lighting sucked...but I hardly had a studio with me..lol I just posted them there where they could see them until I got the CD's to them. I don't like them so will redo them next week after the game hopefully it will be nice outside and can mix it up a little indoors and out.

The wedding pictures are from my grand daughter getting married this last May, I got roped into that oo but demanded I get the added equipment I needed for that. If I screwed up the wedding pics I would be on the family hit list for the rest of my life, so they came out pretty good to excellent:)

If youwant to see what it is like in Alaska, go to the Tustamena 200 It is just up from where I live and I will be headed back up for the race next month it is a qualifier for the Iditarod