PDA

View Full Version : Witten is the Snitch

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Just heard Witten is the guy going to the media about all the things including the meetings with the coaches.

cshscougar08
12-14-2008, 12:14 PM
They should literally make a soap opera about the Cowboys season. I'm sure the ratings would be through the roof.

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 12:43 PM
From what I heard Witten was the first one to come out and talk about how T.O. said they secretly drew up plays and how they had the meeting.

coach
12-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
From what I heard Witten was the first one to come out and talk about how T.O. said they secretly drew up plays and how they had the meeting.

like i said yesterday...trade jason

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by coach
like i said yesterday...trade jason thats a little harsh

Necks_Fan
12-14-2008, 01:25 PM
When JJ sells the franchise to somebody besides Al Davis, the Cowboys will return to prominence.

Until then, well you get this.

wimbo_pro
12-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Witten isnt the problem with the Cowboys. It is intuitively obvious to the most casual of observers just exactly who the problem is...Owens.

cshscougar08
12-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Witten isnt the problem with the Cowboys. It is intuitively obvious to the most casual of observers just exactly who the problem is...Owens.

It is Owens without a doubt. I mean just look at him in Philly and San Francisco. It's definitely him.

WylieBulldog92
12-14-2008, 01:36 PM
I hate where they keep showing the thrown to graphic, are the analysts stupid? On some pass plays Jason Witten stays in to block, unlike WRs who are always running routes.

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
When JJ sells the franchise to somebody besides Al Davis, the Cowboys will return to prominence.

Until then, well you get this. Yea since they have been so terrible since Jerry bought the team.:rolleyes:

Im not saying Witten is the problem but it doesnt matter what level you play at there are internal matters that should never leave the locker room and if Witten did indeed go saying this to the media he is indeed in the wrong for that.

THE DOCTOR
12-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Honestly, trade the best tight end in the league? Your an idiot. Terrell Owens is a poison. Where talking about a guy who plays hurt with a broken jaw/ ribs/ and blocks. Owens is expendable like any other receiver. Even Chris Carter has been quoted saying that and his record speaks for itself.

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by THE DOCTOR
Honestly, trade the best tight end in the league? Your an idiot. Terrell Owens is a poison. Where talking about a guy who plays hurt with a broken jaw/ ribs/ and blocks. Owens is expendable like any other receiver. Even Chris Carter has been quoted saying that and his record speaks for itself. dude he was kidding

coach
12-14-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by THE DOCTOR
Honestly, trade the best tight end in the league? Your an idiot. Terrell Owens is a poison. Where talking about a guy who plays hurt with a broken jaw/ ribs/ and blocks. Owens is expendable like any other receiver. Even Chris Carter has been quoted saying that and his record speaks for itself.

a. i was kidding...but we wouldnt be in too bad of shape. if he is indeed the best in the league then we could get something for him also our back up is no joke in martellus.

b. you are not allowed to call people names. read the rules buddy

Stownhorse
12-14-2008, 02:17 PM
snitches get stiches

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
snitches get stiches For real sounds like Witten almost found that out Friday. Thats a motto to live by

westcoast54
12-14-2008, 02:43 PM
I like what they said on ESPN this morning. Don't get rid of Owens or Witten. Crayton kind of sounds like the one who is stirring the pot. Trade his:foul:.

Emerson1
12-14-2008, 02:57 PM
If indeed Witten did take this to the press then this is all %100 on him. If TO attempted to keep this in house and Witten took it outback, then this isn't TOs fault

slpybear the bullfan
12-14-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If indeed Witten did take this to the press then this is all %100 on him. If TO attempted to keep this in house and Witten took it outback, then this isn't TOs fault

+1

And I don't think Witten is 1 brain cell smarter than TO. Not one.

Txbroadcaster
12-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Where is this Witten is a snitch coming from?

JR2004
12-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Well this changes everything. A friend of mine heard this today as well on the pre-game show. He's a big Witten fan/anti TO guy and even he said Witten doing this was crap. It's rare when Owens isn't the bad guy in a situation, but he sure isn't in this one!

bobcat1
12-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well this changes everything. A friend of mine heard this today as well on the pre-game show. He's a big Witten fan/anti TO guy and even he said Witten doing this was crap. It's rare when Owens isn't the bad guy in a situation, but he sure isn't in this one! He wasn't in Philly either. It was Dudofaman McChoke.

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 07:31 PM
tragic
like a sewing circle

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Where is this Witten is a snitch coming from? They said it on FOX and thats why a lot of the team is behind T.O. and the other players are pissed at Witten in the locker room.

Crow22
12-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
They said it on FOX and thats why a lot of the team is behind T.O. and the other players are pissed at Witten in the locker room.

I'm the biggest Cowboys fan on Earth but this makes me wanna puke. They sound like 4th graders at recess whining about who's the all-time quarterback.

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Crow22
I'm the biggest Cowboys fan on Earth but this makes me wanna puke. They sound like 4th graders at recess whining about who's the all-time quarterback. I dont think anybody is calling for Johnson or Ballinger I sure hope not :confused: :D