who might tailgate?

who can do a halftime meet-greet?

Necks_Fan
12-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
at least texas stadium can be circumnavigated:cool:

who will be at the game?

who might tailgate?

who can do a halftime meet-greet? I will most likely be there..... UNLESS there are 2 state games at a certain location somewhere closer.

bobcat1
12-14-2008, 01:32 PM
I'll be there and will attend the game, tailgate, and meet and greet. I am having surgery Wednesday and it will take a lot to make me miss this game. I hope I am over it. It's just a hernia above the navel and it is outpatient surgery. See ya there unless something terrible happens.

charlesrixey
12-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I will most likely be there..... UNLESS there are 2 state games at a certain location somewhere closer.

smoaky has all of the locations listed

charlesrixey
12-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I'll be there and will attend the game, tailgate, and meet and greet. I am having surgery Wednesday and it will take a lot to make me miss this game. I hope I am over it. It's just a hernia above the navel and it is outpatient surgery. See ya there unless something terrible happens.

i can't believe i didn't see you at the game

saw alaskacat, coachkiss, kepdawg and a few others

alaskacat
12-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Yup I will be there.

A good location would be on the last row of parking off the 183 side...with just one game it might not be to bad.

If someone has a big Celina flag to mark the spot...would make it easy to find.

This time I will bring a pitance from the north ...smoked salmon

MN95
12-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Rixey, I would like to meet you and thank your for your service to our country, as well as talk Bobcat Football.

Alaskacat, not sure if I told you this, but I am a Ben Eielson High School class of 78 alum. My dad was career Air Force and I grew up mostly in Alaska.

alaskacat
12-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Cool MN, then you know what its like up there in Gods couhtry. I live down on the Kenai, where women are just women and the Salmon are king:)

Eilson has had afew good years in small school Alaska football.

Its not the same as down here, the only one comparable is Soldotna..but its still fun..just ends in October

bobcat1
12-14-2008, 02:19 PM
i can't believe i didn't see you at the game

saw alaskacat, coachkiss, kepdawg and a few others You saw me at the Trailer before the game. I was 6 rows up at the 50 last night and never left. I only sat down during half-time. We shook hands at the trailer Rix. I was the Big Guy in the white cap.

CelinaCatFan
12-14-2008, 02:20 PM
I'll be there for the M&G and game. Hopefully, I can arrive early enough to tailgate.

charlesrixey
12-14-2008, 02:22 PM
You saw me at the Trailer before the game. I was 6 rows up at the 50 last night and never left. I only sat down during half-time. We shook hands at the trailer Rix. I was the Big Guy in the white cap.

oops!

oh yeah!

:p

what time should we set up a tailgate dillywhopper?

bobcat1
12-14-2008, 02:34 PM
oops!

oh yeah!

:p

what time should we set up a tailgate dillywhopper? Boy I made a heck of a first impression!:sleeping:

charlesrixey
12-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Boy I made a heck of a first impression!:sleeping:

hey, i met a lot of people last night----and i didn't really see you during the game :(

bobcat1
12-14-2008, 02:51 PM
hey, i met a lot of people last night----and i didn't really see you during the game :( LOL Rix. It was a joke. I really never left my seat and I truly only sat down during halftime. See ya next week providing the heling is taking place on the surgery.

charlesrixey
12-18-2008, 03:01 PM
still haven't heard anything official

tailgate still happening ?

coachkiss
12-18-2008, 03:04 PM
OK, here is the information on the tailgate....

Grilling stuff again. Mini hamburgers are back on the menu, along with drumsticks. I will probably do the sausage if we can get the trailer out of the pasture.

Bring stuff to throw on the grill (I will have a bigger one this time). Bring drinks and chairs.

I will be there at 5 waiting for the gates to open. We will cook until 6:30, eat until 7, and then close up shop to get inside.

Let me know if you are coming, so I can throw in some extra drumsticks or mini-hamburgers. I will probably do some wings as well.

kaorder1999
12-18-2008, 03:08 PM
ill be at the game!

Orange Defense
12-18-2008, 03:26 PM
at least texas stadium can be circumnavigated:cool:

who will be at the game?

who might tailgate?

who can do a halftime meet-greet?

I vote for a Meet and Greet at Halftime. Say Section 115?

kaorder1999
12-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
I vote for a Meet and Greet at Halftime. Say Section 115?
i agree....anywhere really during halftime.

charlesrixey
12-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by coachkiss
OK, here is the information on the tailgate....

Grilling stuff again. Mini hamburgers are back on the menu, along with drumsticks. I will probably do the sausage if we can get the trailer out of the pasture.

Bring stuff to throw on the grill (I will have a bigger one this time). Bring drinks and chairs.

I will be there at 5 waiting for the gates to open. We will cook until 6:30, eat until 7, and then close up shop to get inside.

Let me know if you are coming, so I can throw in some extra drumsticks or mini-hamburgers. I will probably do some wings as well.

we'll be there again--and also for the halftime m/g

alaskacat
12-18-2008, 05:20 PM
OK cool I will throwe in my smoked salmon jerky

pirate4state
12-18-2008, 05:22 PM
I vote for a Meet and Greet at Halftime. Say Section 115? still working on making it there. went from a no to a maybe :D i can't make any pre-game M&G, but if i make it to the game i will bring the state bound shirt to the half-time M&G

Lion_Addict
12-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
still working on making it there. went from a no to a maybe :D i can't make any pre-game M&G, but if i make it to the game i will bring the state bound shirt to the half-time M&G

I need a ride.......fun here :wave: :wave: :wave:

coachkiss
12-18-2008, 05:53 PM
I've thrown some grilled wings on the menu for LionAddict. I know how he likes the wings. Maybe he just likes the scenery.

Lion_Addict
12-18-2008, 05:58 PM
I've thrown some grilled wings on the menu for LionAddict. I know how he likes the wings. Maybe he just likes the scenery.

Breasts please..................:2thumbsup

CelinaCatFan
12-18-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm coming to the tailgate. What can we bring?

coachkiss
12-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Mini-buns for the sliders (mini-hamburgers)? I found them at Brookshire's last time.

Other than that, bring some chips and dip or hot dogs.

coachkiss
12-18-2008, 06:29 PM
The meat will be very tender. I am marinating tonight. That way, if some East Texas people show up, they will be able to eat it, too.

:D

N4SIR
12-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Sure wish I could make the tailgatting and meet a bunch of you good people, and eat some of that good cooking. My mouth is watering just reading about it. Unfortunatley I have already made plans to eat at Pappasitos with some friends. This is only my second year to be on the downlow and I would like to meet some of ya'll. I will try my best to come by the M&G at halftime (section115 right?). I'm sure the Celina faithful will be easy to spot -- they will be the one's with the stunned looks on their faces. I may try and bring Pawdaddy with me.

Necks_Fan
12-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I will most likely be there..... UNLESS there are 2 state games at a certain location somewhere closer. That's exactly what happened.

I'll be at reliant in houston to watch the 2 5A games.

bobcat1
12-18-2008, 07:13 PM
The meat will be very tender. I am marinating tonight. That way, if some East Texas people show up, they will be able to eat it, too.

:D LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

CelinaCatFan
12-18-2008, 08:06 PM
ok. I'm bringing HB mini buns, chips, dip, hot dogs, and HD buns. We got the drinks covered?

coachc45
12-18-2008, 08:39 PM

I'll be at the tailgate and M&G.

BTW, was that crack at anyone in particular from east texas?:taunt:

CelinaProud
12-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Me and mine will also be there. Look forward to meeting you all:)

coachkiss
12-19-2008, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by coachc45
I'll be at the tailgate and M&G.

BTW, was that crack at anyone in particular from east texas?:taunt:

No, just in general, buddy. I can't wait to see you and your kids. I was telling Jennifer today how excited I was.

charlesrixey
12-19-2008, 10:22 AM
i could be there as early as 4 or as late as 6, depending on traffic:(

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 10:32 AM
sorry ladies & gents but i can't make it. aside from it being a 6.5 hour drive, i couldn't take the whole day off and i have no desire to be in a rush & in rush hour traffic. lol

have fun & don't forget to take a pic!

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 10:34 AM
sorry ladies & gents but i can't make it. aside from it being a 6.5 hour drive, i couldn't take the whole day off and i have no desire to be in a rush & in rush hour traffic. lol

:( :( :( ...............meanie :p
Means I won't be going either then. And I was so depending on ya :dispntd: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 10:58 AM

Did not one single poster from Celina take you up on your request about taking the State-bound T-shirt to this game??

If not....I am disappointed in them!!!:(

charlesrixey
12-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did not one single poster from Celina take you up on your request about taking the State-bound T-shirt to this game??

the t-shirt is not going to be there

:eek: :eek:

i'll never get to see it!

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:14 AM
the t-shirt is not going to be there

:eek: :eek:

i'll never get to see it!

P4s has it and tried to get someone from Celina to take it earlier this week because she was afraid she might not be there....and there were no takers!!!

kaorder1999
12-19-2008, 11:17 AM
P4s has it and tried to get someone from Celina to take it earlier this week because she was afraid she might not be there....and there were no takers!!!

unbelievable!!! Rangermom...you going? You going to any games this weekend?

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
unbelievable!!! Rangermom...you going? You going to any games this weekend?

Nope!! Hubby took vacation just so he COULD see the State Championship....but, he is a big LH fan, so when they lost out, he lost interest!!

Plus.....since Celina is playing today, I couldn't take off anyway.

If Dallas hadn't won last weekend, we would be going to Abilene to watch Strattford, but.....we are staying home to watch the Cowboys now.

My HS football season is over for this year!!!

charlesrixey
12-19-2008, 11:19 AM
where is section 115?

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 11:28 AM

Nope

Bobcat1 entertained it, but he had surgery and wasn't sure if he'd be able to make the game. Turns out he isn't.

I guess I could have sent it to Grant, Terry or Josh, but then we'd have nacho cheese stains all over the place!

and...

I really did think I would be able to go. :weeping:

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Nope

Bobcat1 entertained it, but he had surgery and wasn't sure if he'd be able to make the game. Turns out he isn't.

I guess I could have sent it to Grant, Terry or Josh, but then we'd have nacho cheese stains all over the place!

LOL...that's true! Either way...out of ALL the Celina posters we have here, you would think SOMEONE who KNEW they were gonna be there would have stepped up.

Oh well....like Kelissa says...."That's BAD BAD BAD!!":D

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 11:32 AM
LOL...that's true! Either way...out of ALL the Celina posters we have here, you would think SOMEONE who KNEW they were gonna be there would have stepped up.

Oh well!

bobcat1
12-19-2008, 11:36 AM

If not....I am disappointed in them!!!:( Can I be pardoned. I am home recovering from surgery? :cool:

CelinaProud
12-19-2008, 11:38 AM

I missed it ladies....coulda shoulda woulda DIDN'T! :blush: :vrycnfsd:

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Can I be pardoned. I am home recovering from surgery? :cool:

Yes.....you are the only one who said you would take it, but you didn't know if you were 100% sure you could make it....you get a free pass this time!!:D

charlesrixey
12-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Yes.....you are the only one who said you would take it, but you didn't know if you were 100% sure you could make it....you get a free pass this time!!:D

well shoot, i would've taken it if i had known no one else planned too!

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:46 AM
well shoot, i would've taken it if i had known no one else planned too!

I will take my part of the blame here....my computer is in the hospital and I haven't been on much this week....or else, I would have crammed that T-shirt down everyone's throat so much someone would have taken it just to shut me up!!:p :p

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2008, 11:49 AM
I will take my part of the blame here....my computer is in the hospital and I haven't been on much this week....or else, I would have crammed that T-shirt down everyone's throat so much someone would have taken it just to shut me up!!:p :p
:eek: :eek: :eek: I am shocked that you would even think of doing something like that! :devil: ;)

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 11:50 AM
well shoot, i would've taken it if i had known no one else planned too! you should have just cause not because no one else wanted it :p i'm just saying :taunt:

i did a poor job of advertising, but the thread did have 121 views so SOMEONE saw it and like I said, I really felt I would be at the game, hell there is still a part of me that wants to say "screw this and go!" :eek: :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 11:51 AM
you should have just cause not because no one else wanted it :p i'm just saying :taunt:

i did a poor job of advertising, but the thread did have 121 views so SOMEONE saw it and like I said, I really felt I would be at the game, hell there is still a part of me that wants to say "screw this and go!" :eek: :eek: :D

Well if you do...make sure you text me updates!!:)

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Well if you do...make sure you text me updates!!:) Won't you be listening to the broadcast?!?! :eek: Terry & Grant's last HS game EVER! :(

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Won't you be listening to the broadcast?!?! :eek: Terry & Grant's last HS game EVER! :(

No computer!!!:weeping: :weeping:

What did I miss?? Why is it their last HS game??

kepdawg
12-19-2008, 12:08 PM

Didn't I tell you to do some extra work so you'll have a computer!

And P4 just hop a plane and get somebody to pick you up.

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2008, 12:10 PM

Because I am getting out of broadcasting and into teaching and coaching...I might do some games after my seasons are done, but not guarantees ont hat

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Didn't I tell you to do some extra work so you'll have a computer!

And P4 just hop a plane and get somebody to pick you up.

Oh sure, just hop a plane! :D

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Because I am getting out of broadcasting and into teaching and coaching...I might do some games after my seasons are done, but not guarantees ont hat

I am sad to hear that ..... you are definitely one of the best ( my favorite, by far) broadcasters I have listened to!

Good luck in your next venture!!

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Oh sure, just hop a plane! :D

Call PPHSfan!!:p

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Call PPHSfan!!:p

HAHA does he have a plane?!?! :eek: Or will he just buy me a ticket? :inlove:

Ranger Mom
12-19-2008, 12:14 PM
HAHA does he have a plane?!?! :eek: Or will he just buy me a ticket? :inlove:

You should have just kept a copy of his credit card info!!:p :p

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 12:15 PM
You should have just kept a copy of his credit card info!!:p :p :spitlol: :spitlol: I forgot I booked your flight! HAHA. :doh: I should have!

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2008, 12:15 PM
I am sad to hear that ..... you are definitely one of the best ( my favorite, by far) broadcasters I have listened to!

Good luck in your next venture!!

Thank u for the kind words...now try to find a omputer for tonight!

lol

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 12:19 PM
:crazy1:

I just checked southwest.com and all their flights are sold out today. LMAO

Not even gonna bother checking CO or AA.

Orange Defense
12-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Thank u for the kind words...now try to find a omputer for tonight!

lol

TX do ya'll sale Audio tapes of the game?

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2008, 12:24 PM
TX do ya'll sale Audio tapes of the game?

I can make a computer CD copy of it

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 12:28 PM
:crazy1:

I just checked southwest.com and all their flights are sold out today. LMAO

Not even gonna bother checking CO or AA.

So........are you gonna be on here with us peeps that DON'T HAVE A RIDE, or not???? :p :D

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
So........are you gonna be on here with us peeps that DON'T HAVE A RIDE, or not???? :p :D Tune in tonight & find out! :devil: :D

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Tune in tonight & find out! :devil: :D

Well, I might......and I might not so :taunt:

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Well, I might......and I might not so :taunt:

hey, you're the one that was asking ME! you do whatcha want, see if i care! :)

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 12:39 PM
hey, you're the one that was asking ME! you do whatcha want, see if i care! :)

Alright MEANIE..............get back on them hormone pills!!! :devil: :D

pirate4state
12-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Alright MEANIE..............get back on them hormone pills!!! :devil: :D :mad: i'm too young for hormone pills...you just wait til i see you again! :foul:

Lion_Addict
12-19-2008, 12:53 PM
:mad: i'm too young for hormone pills...you just wait til i see you again! :foul:

:D ....... I may be old but I can still scoot :p