PDA

View Full Version : New York Giants VS Dallas Cowboys

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 10:15 AM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/assets/cowboys_gameday_away.jpg

Dallas defense and a turnover free Romo and Dallas could win this game by 10+ otherwise its NYG by +10.

JasperDog94
12-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Cowboys surprise everyone and pull off the upset. (okay...maybe I'm thinking with my heart):)

bobcat1
12-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Cowboys come together.

blowfish
12-14-2008, 10:27 AM
TO, Whitten, and Romo have something to prove. Couple that with the fact that the Giants are not playing for anything means Dallas' defense wins this game.

Cowboys 31 - Giants 24

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
TO, Whitten, and Romo have something to prove. Couple that with the fact that the Giants are not playing for anything means Dallas' defense wins this game.

Cowboys 31 - Giants 24 Giants have a one game lead on Carolina for home field advantage and face them next week so this isn't a rest some players or go through the motion game for them.

jockcity33
12-14-2008, 10:35 AM
I am as big a cowboy fan that there is, but I just do not beleive the cowboys can beat a good team with all the off field distractions caused by Owens.

This is what I would like to see happen....Owens split wide right, Whitten tight left. Romo drops back and throws to Owens running a crossing route, and Whitten also running a crossing a route, and right as the ball gets to Owens, Whitten KO's Owens and he is out for the remainder of the year and then the Cowboys make an incredible run to the superbowl.

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 10:54 AM
If they cant beat the Giants without Plax and Jacobs they dont deserve to be in the playoffs. I have a feeling a pissed off Jason Witten is going to play great. However, in the press conference he reveals him and T.O. are fine and he was playing pissed off because there is this website called 3adownlow and none of the people on there can ever spell my name right.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
If they cant beat the Giants without Plax and Jacobs they dont deserve to be in the playoffs. I have a feeling a pissed off Jason Witten is going to play great. However, in the press conference he reveals him and T.O. are fine and he was playing pissed off because there is this website called 3adownlow and none of the people on there can ever spell my name right. :D , i've spelled his name wrong several times :doh:

Necks_Fan
12-14-2008, 10:59 AM
If they cant beat the Giants without Plax and Jacobs they dont deserve to be in the playoffs. I have a feeling a pissed off Jason Witten is going to play great. However, in the press conference he reveals him and T.O. are fine and he was playing pissed off because there is this website called 3adownlow and none of the people on there can ever spell my name right. I spelled it right earlier. :)

Anyway...... Giants still find a way to win, regardless of who's out.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Giants have 11 wins in 35 games at Texas Stadium in regular season games. Romo is 3-0 versus the Giants in regular season games. TR to TO = TD's tonight. Dallas defense leads the league in sacks and will get a few tonight!

Necks_Fan
12-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Giants have 11 wins in 35 games at Texas Stadium in regular season games. Romo is 3-0 versus the Giants in regular season games. TR to TO = TD's tonight. Dallas defense leads the league in sacks and will get a few tonight! The past goes out the window as soon as kickoff starts.

Giants know how to win. The Cowboys know how to lose.

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 11:08 AM
If they cant beat the Giants without Plax and Jacobs they dont deserve to be in the playoffs. I have a feeling a pissed off Jason Witten is going to play great. However, in the press conference he reveals him and T.O. are fine and he was playing pissed off because there is this website called 3adownlow and none of the people on there can ever spell my name right. :spitlol: :spitlol: :D :clap: :inlove:

thank you for my first laugh of the day! :thumbsup:

hope the Cowboys can pull through, but my hopes are not high so maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

GO COWBOYS!

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
The past goes out the window as soon as kickoff starts.

Giants know how to win. The Cowboys know how to lose. every team knows how to lose but i wont say every team knows how to win, ask the Lions :p

Necks_Fan
12-14-2008, 11:16 AM
every team knows how to lose but i wont say every team knows how to win, ask the Lions :p Did I say anything about EVERY team?

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Did I say anything about EVERY team? are the Giants unbeaten and the Cowboys winless?

eagles_victory
12-14-2008, 11:28 AM
every team knows how to lose but i wont say every team knows how to win, ask the Lions :p Good point I mean if you really tried to lose every game then you could.

martwayne
12-14-2008, 11:49 AM
my dallas cowboys will finally have a winning record in this month. i predict 3-1 we make the playoffs and do the same thing the giants did last year, run through the playoffs and win the superbowl, and all starts tonight with a big "v" in big "d"

Dallas 31
New York 21

Bullaholic
12-14-2008, 01:58 PM
The Cowboys are going to have to show if they are a playoff and beyond team by overcoming all of these ridiculous hyped-up distractions and just concentrate on winning the games against the best teams in the league like the Giants. The Cowboys Super Bowl teams of past years would find a way to do it---I hope this current Cowboys team has that same drive and spirit. We shall see. Go Cowboys!

THE DOCTOR
12-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by jockcity33
I am as big a cowboy fan that there is, but I just do not beleive the cowboys can beat a good team with all the off field distractions caused by Owens.

This is what I would like to see happen....Owens split wide right, Whitten tight left. Romo drops back and throws to Owens running a crossing route, and Whitten also running a crossing a route, and right as the ball gets to Owens, Whitten KO's Owens and he is out for the remainder of the year and then the Cowboys make an incredible run to the superbowl.

I LIKE THAT :clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 07:47 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/dallas-cowboys/little%20videos%20screens/TO-winks.gif

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 07:50 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/dallas-cowboys/little%20videos%20screens/TO-winks.gif

:D :inlove: :D

THE DOCTOR
12-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Terrell Owens stands for everything that is wrong with the NFL. He flat out makes me sick. I love football and the Dallas Cowboys. Its really hard to root for someone that is the exact opposite you want your children to be like. When will the Dallas Cowboys be the Dallas Cowboys again.....

20loboes10
12-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by THE DOCTOR
Terrell Owens stands for everything that is wrong with the NFL. He flat out makes me sick. I love football and the Dallas Cowboys. Its really hard to root for someone that is the exact opposite you want your children to be like. When will the Dallas Cowboys be the Dallas Cowboys again.....

I totally agree with you. T.O. cares nothing about the team. All he wants is his stats to go up. I really wish the cowboys would win this game but I dont think they will beat the giants who play as a team unlike the cowboys who have been playing individually lately.

gobbler grad
12-14-2008, 08:27 PM
throws to Witten first and he's not open...:thinking:

then to T.O. and he misses it

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 08:29 PM
those boo's will turn to cheers

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 08:34 PM
:D

so fickle, i love it

stupid penalties :mad:

Bull's-eye
12-14-2008, 08:45 PM
That was a bad call!

Looking4number8
12-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by THE DOCTOR

Owens does a lot of BS things but he is never in trouble with the law and has not been caught packing a revolver..... and he does love the game!

I waver back and forth on the dude but I always seem to settle with that. I would rather have him on my team than Ray Lewis who was involved in a street fight that ended up with somebodies death

gobbler grad
12-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Romo a little shaken...that line needs to do a better job up front...:thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Romo a little shaken...that line needs to do a better job up front...:thinking: keep witten in to block or maybe even two TE as this line weakness is exposed again.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 09:04 PM
it could get worse if Romo cant come back in the game :(

gobbler grad
12-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Crayton was wide open...:clap:

now it's being challenged:mad:

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 09:15 PM
my first thought was .... wow he has got to be beyond the LOS

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
my first thought was .... wow he has got to be beyond the LOS haha guess i was wrong :D cool!

gobbler grad
12-14-2008, 09:18 PM
he was half and half...:D :D

gobbler grad
12-14-2008, 09:42 PM
now that was the right call...offensive interference!

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 09:56 PM
7-3 against the best in the NFC and last week had the best in the AFC on the ropes last week. Come on Cowboys dont let this one slip away, WIN JUST WIN!

Txbroadcaster
12-14-2008, 09:59 PM
There is a reason as a Cowboy fan I think Boys's fans at time are stupid

some on the DMN blog are griping about Romo's accuracy tonight

He is hitting 66% in face of a fierce rush..WTH else do Cowboy fans want!?!

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 10:06 PM
12/18 for 155 yds and a TD, has miss some receivers but as long he avoids a turnover its a excellent performance so far.

sinton66
12-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Some good play calling that last drive.

gobbler grad
12-14-2008, 10:48 PM
TO doesn't look real happy on the sidelines...:( as the Boys go up 14-3

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 10:49 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/dallas-cowboys/blinkies/cowboysblinky2.gif

Bull's-eye
12-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Some good play calling that last drive.

:iagree:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 10:50 PM
TO doesn't look real happy on the sidelines...:( as the Boys go up 14-3 he hasn't smile since he got booed when he dropped the ball in the 1st qtr. just win is all i care about

sinton66
12-14-2008, 10:52 PM

Not that you asked, but I'll tell you what I think. I'd pay a LOT more attention to T.O. if he'd catch the balls that ARE thrown to him and hit him in the hands. He drops just as many as he catches, Fix that Owens, then you have room to gripe. Otherwise, just shut up and play ball.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:02 PM
yikes, they're finding a way to let the game get away like week!

Bull's-eye
12-14-2008, 11:05 PM
yikes, they're finding a way to let the game get away like last week!

Just when I felt good about this game, something like this happens. :doh:

Emerson1
12-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Well the center just cost the team 5 points. That was a possible 12 point swing

Bull's-eye
12-14-2008, 11:20 PM
I'm sure glad I picked up Choice for my fantasy team, especially when rookies get double points. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:21 PM
more drama in DALLAS

Choice or Barber :eek:

Bull's-eye
12-14-2008, 11:27 PM
8 sacks for the Cowboy's defense! :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:33 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/dallas-cowboys/animation/picture/goodnightmycowboyfriends.gif

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
8 sacks for the Cowboy's defense! :eek: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/dallas-cowboys/animation/picture/hahahalol.gif

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 11:36 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha TO just called out Ed Werder LMAO :D :D :D

sinton66
12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
That is the best defense i've seen Dallas put up in quite a while. Total team effort tonight.

Gobbla2001
12-14-2008, 11:39 PM
What's up with Microsoft and CHS_CG?

Bull's-eye
12-14-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
What's up with Microsoft and CHS_CG?

They play for the Giants? :D

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2008, 11:51 PM
lol

Witten not use to the spotlight, he still upset some, while Romo and Owens just laughed.

Dallas could lose one more game and still get in but it'll have to be to the Ravens and not the Eagles. Defense keeps playing solid like they have, they could win out to get in.

JasperDog94
12-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha TO just called out Ed Werder LMAO :D :D :D That was awesome!!! Sadly this means they will be out to get him now...even more so than usual.

Bullaholic
12-15-2008, 12:04 AM
The Cowboys showed me a little something tonight---maybe they are able to focus on the real goal of getting and staying in the playoffs instead of on petty internal issues. I just hope they don't bask in the glow of tonight's victory over the Giants too long and forget that they have a longer harder road in front of them than behind them. Go Cowboys!

JasperDog94
12-15-2008, 12:25 AM
The Cowboys definitely showed some heart tonight. They had several questionable penalties go against them putting them in a hole, yet they found a way to get it done.

BuckeyeNut
12-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Great win in December something they have not done in a while. 2 more games to go and they have to win.

Phil C
12-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Way to go Cowboys. Keep winning. I am glad I am not one of those fans that always gives up on them.

Great effort by the defense and the offense came through at the end.

Bearkat
12-15-2008, 11:21 AM
The defense looked great. They played with a lot of emotion. I hope this continues!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
12-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Way to go Cowboys. Keep winning. I am glad I am not one of those fans that always gives up on them.

Great effort by the defense and the offense came through at the end. :) Phil, thanks for waiting to post til after the game, unlike last week when you jinx them :D

Bull's-eye
12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Maybe the Cowboys can mirror what the Giants did last year. The Giants came from being a wild card to winning the Super Bowl. Dallas was the top seed and then struggled down the stretch, much like the Giants are doing now. Things appear to be very similar, just reversed. :thinking:

slpybear the bullfan
12-15-2008, 01:05 PM
...and so, once again we learn that rumors and typical news from ESPN et al are sometimes overblown.

If I had a nickel for every individual camera shot of Whitten or Romo or Owens last night... where you could see the producer just beggin for a "juicy" shot... :rolleyes:

Oh well... they all looked pretty happy last night winning. Not that everyone wants them happy... but they seemed okay last night.

GREAT WIN. GREAT DEFENSIVE EFFORT. GREAT GAME BY ROMO... especially with a jacked up back early on.

Keep it up Boys... you are playing your way back in.

PS - ESPN ranked this Giants offensive line as top 3 in the game during pregame shows yesterday... BOYS just demolished them last night.

slpybear the bullfan
12-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by jockcity33

My vote for most ridiculous post of the year... :rolleyes:

coach
12-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
My vote for most ridiculous post of the year... :rolleyes:

This is what i'd like to see happen....the cowboys keep winning and jockcity get romd