PDA

View Full Version : What a game.........

marler1972
12-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Just got home from the game. LH heck of a run congrats. LH players keep your head up..................Celina just beat the from the opening kick off. Man I hope there is enough crow to go around.

Necks_Fan
12-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
Just got home from the game. LH heck of a run congrats. LH players keep your head up..................Celina just beat the from the opening kick off. Man I hope there is enough crow to go around. Wasn't really the best of games.

This game = blowout.

marler1972
12-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Wasn't really the best of games.

This game = blowout.

Well from where I was sitting it was a awesome game. I am glad we get to close out High school football at Texas Stadium.

CelinaProud
12-13-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm with you Marler...GREAT GAME:D

charlesrixey
12-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Wasn't really the best of games.

This game = blowout.

that was one of the best games i have ever been a part of

by far the best ever that was decided by more than ten points

the atmosphere was electric the entire game (at least on our side)

this was so worth the plane ticket!

coachkiss
12-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Charles, I'm glad I got to meet you. It was a good time.

bigdaddy
12-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm so proud of our boys and the hard work and effort really pays off. What a great game especially after all the chatter and on line analysis and some smack talk where really the Boys decide it ALL on the field.

I'm proud to be a BOBCAT and really proud of our TEAM.

75009Football
12-13-2008, 11:55 PM
I did not think we would be able to hang that many points on LH. But I have to admit, when we had 35 and still had the 4th to go, I could actually taste 50, if only for a little while. LH brought me back to reality with one of their patented drives that killed alot of time. But there was still that chance. And the faces of the LH fans on the scoreboard said they felt it also. There were some stunned looks on those folks.

Hope all had safe travels back home. Great game Bobcats. See you next week.

Emerson1
12-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Anyone have a pic of the crowd?

CelinaCatFan
12-14-2008, 12:02 AM
While the crowd was large, it was by no means standing room only like anticipated. The Celina side was almost completely filled and the game provided a great atsmosphere!

charlesrixey
12-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by coachkiss
Charles, I'm glad I got to meet you. It was a good time.

any tailgating next week?

:D

bigdaddy
12-14-2008, 12:07 AM
I'm so hoarse right now from such an exciting game. I never got to sit down but probably will have my voice back by next Friday night for the history making LAST HS Game ever played at Texas Stadium..........Going for 9

coachkiss
12-14-2008, 12:10 AM
The Celina kids get out of school early on Friday for Christmas break. I've heard a few plans already being tossed around.

I will let you know.

OrangeChamps
12-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Next week is history in the making. Can't wait til Friday.

loyalleopard
12-14-2008, 01:59 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LH win 38 in a row? Wow, what a run. The whole town should be proud. Congrats on a great season.

BobcatBenny
12-14-2008, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by loyalleopard
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LH win 38 in a row? Wow, what a run. The whole town should be proud. Congrats on a great season. :iagree:

pirate4state
12-14-2008, 02:43 AM
Hats off to the Celina Bobcats!!! :clap: :clap: Yall really came in and totally dominated a very good team!!

I'm a little shell shocked. Didn't think it was possible to shut LH out for that long, but your defense was relentless!!! :2thumbsup

VERY impressed with #45 & 44...wow...just wow!!! Of course, the other players were great, but those 2 were everywhere the ball was!!!

LH had no answer for the Celina offense. Throwing into the wind, with the wind, they didn't care. Execution. Celina was getting 7-8 yards on 1st down to LHs 1-3 yards. I don't know how many people I sent that text to. LOL.

There is no other way to describe it than utter domination. You guys have a GREAT team. :clap: :clap:

The Panthers had a fantastic run and I feel they left it all on the field so have nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes you just run into a better team and that is what happened tonight.

Next week's game should be a classic. I so wish I could be there, but there is no way I can drive back up here next weekend, plus my boss is already taking that day off. I will be glued to my computer though. I think it could be one for the story books! ;)

Again, congrats to the Celina Bobcats on a well executed and hard hitting game.

Also, congrats to the LH Panthers on a fantastic season/run.

bobcat1
12-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Awesome post P4S. Sorry you can't make it.