PDA

View Full Version : We're getting a 'moral' lesson from a guy...

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Who said you should lose a game on purpose? PSH...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 07:05 PM
Gobbla2001:
Who said you should lose a game on purpose? PSH...I never posted my opinion on that post, I just threw it open for debate. If you want to debate the original issue, I will be glad to debate either side with you. Pick which side you want to argue and I will argue the other side. I see no moral issue even entering into the question.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 07:07 PM
Forgive me for assuming you were on the side of throwing the game, that seemed to be the only side you defended so I made that assumption...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 07:35 PM
Gobbla2001:
Forgive me for assuming you were on the side of throwing the game, that seemed to be the only side you defended so I made that assumption...The original responses where all toward one side so I just added some more facts until both sides started to be argued and then I backed out of the debate. My favorite added fact was the impossible playoff schedule in Div. 1 and the easy schedule in Div. 2. Facts always control a decision, but if a person comes out with a position based on morality, added facts are the best way to get people to question whether or not there is only black or white or if there may sometimes be grey.