PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Point vs Trinity Christian Addison

PPHSfan
09-17-2002, 08:19 PM
Will PP bounce back after losing to Bridgeport last week in a game plagued by injury and questionable calls? (not to take anything away from Bridgeport I promise) TCA is a 5A school in the private sector and has the homefield advantage, but I just don't see Pilot Point doing anything short of taking out last weeks loss on them. My prediction PP 49 TCA 17 :-). Am I out of my mind?

eye of the tiger
09-17-2002, 08:23 PM
I think Pilot Point will win. TCA is a pretty good private school program, but still no match for you guys. I think you will win by 3 touchdowns at least.

mwynn05
09-17-2002, 09:08 PM
i think pilot point will take this one but it might be close

PPHSfan
09-17-2002, 11:24 PM
Still waiting for my friends from Bridgeport Sinton and West Texas to give me their scoop on this game :-)

Chris Hart
09-17-2002, 11:35 PM
I think the 10-1 defense totally confuses Trinity, and Pilot Point wins this one 42-14.

BullBacker
09-17-2002, 11:57 PM
I dont know enough about Trinity to call this one. I do know that Pilot Point will be going through adjustments the next couple weeks trying to find an offensive groove after losing Salas for the season.

Good Luck

Jacket2000
09-18-2002, 12:41 AM
TCA is pretty good as TAPPS schools go. There's usually at least one ex-Cowboy's son on the squad. The only thing I know about PP is that Daugherty lit'em up like a Christmas tree,but he's done that to quite a few teams. So, if Im gonna pick one(and this will not be one of my weekly picks, which should be up tomorrow), Ive gotta stay true to the publicly funded schools.
PP by 4.
J2K

BullsFan
09-18-2002, 01:59 AM
PPHSfan, I definitely think you guys will take it. The loss of Salas is pretty painful, but I think Moore will be able to adjust accordingly. Not only is he an excellent coach, I don't think he'd be able to stomach losing two weeks in a row. I look for you guys to be in fighting form come Friday night.

sinton66
09-18-2002, 07:54 AM
I have to admit that I don't know a whole lot about either team, but I gotta agree with Jacket on this one.

slpybear the bullfan
09-18-2002, 07:29 PM
PPHSfan,

Gotta agree with my esteemed colleagues on this one. G.A. will be fit to be tied after losing one. I look for him to blow the dust off the "special" playbook at his house, (how cool would it be to snoop around there?) and whack somebody to take his frustrations out.

Don't know much about the opposition, but I would venture that you'll win.

slpybear

"captain of industry, local warlord"

celinaorange
09-19-2002, 12:03 AM
It is my understanding that from today's (Wednesday) report....that #3 (Salas) is out for the year...........is this correct?

PPHSfan
09-19-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by celinaorange:
It is my understanding that from today's (Wednesday) report....that #3 (Salas) is out for the year...........is this correct?

Yes celina I am sorry to report that is true. There is another post on Sammy farther down the page if you want more info.