PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Fans treatment of T.O.

Astrosdawg07
12-12-2008, 04:48 PM
I think the Cowboy fans should boo T.O. Sunday to show him we are tired of his antics.

Keystonepride
12-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
I think the Cowboy fans should boo T.O. Sunday to show him we are tired of his antics.

LMAO...I think the Eagles already have that in their fan appreciation playbook....

find your own way to motivate your players...

zebrablue2
12-12-2008, 04:59 PM
he is what he is..:mad::crazy:no need to boo him--LOL...

Bullaholic
12-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Maybe a big sign--"I hates me some thee". :D Everybody will want to hug T.O.'s neck again if he catches a couple of TD's against the Giants---sad, but true.

Pick6
12-12-2008, 05:40 PM
I don't get what he did wrong. The team isn't playing well right now. He went to his position coach and then went up the chain of command. Isn't that what people are suppose to do at their jobs? Typical ESPN and G$$ to take it and make it more than what it really is.

Bullaholic
12-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
I don't get what he did wrong. The team isn't playing well right now. He went to his position coach and then went up the chain of command. Isn't that what people are suppose to do at their jobs? Typical ESPN and G$$ to take it and make it more than what it really is.

We will probably never know. If T.O. recruited some of his teammates to help bolster his case and made it a "Us against them" issue then you have a potential Philly situation brewing.

Pick6
12-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
We will probably never know. If T.O. recruited some of his teammates to help bolster his case and made it a "Us against them" issue then you have a potential Philly situation brewing.

Here's a quote from the DMN

Each player also asked receivers coach Ray Sherman for permission to talk to Garrett.

"I think it's a healthy situation when you see that," Sherman said. "Those guys want to make sure they are on the same page, and let's stay together. They asked me to talk to Jason, and they know Jason's door is open, and they know they can visit with him and talk to him."

That doesn't sound like any one is trying to play us against them except for ESPN trying to divide the locker room.

Bullaholic
12-12-2008, 05:53 PM

Each player also asked receivers coach Ray Sherman for permission to talk to Garrett.

"I think it's a healthy situation when you see that," Sherman said. "Those guys want to make sure they are on the same page, and let's stay together. They asked me to talk to Jason, and they know Jason's door is open, and they know they can visit with him and talk to him."

That doesn't sound like any one is trying to play us against them except for ESPN trying to divide the locker room.

That's the big problem---we, the sports public are never privvy to what actually went down---is Sherman being stright up in trying to explain things or is he being a spin-doctor? Who knows? Guess we'll just have to wait for the smoke to clear and hope somebody in authority will come forward with the last word and the situation hopefully blows over for the team's benefit.

DDBooger
12-12-2008, 05:53 PM
man just leave him alone:D :p

coach
12-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
man just leave him alone:D :p

this is coming from someone who is making fun of him in an avitar

ronwx5x
12-12-2008, 06:48 PM
This thread makes me believe Polls should be limited to Mods.

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
This thread makes me believe Polls should be limited to Mods.

But none of our Mods have poles...yea that was wrong of me:devil: :devil:

DDBooger
12-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by coach
this is coming from someone who is making fun of him in an avitar and after working that out, you didn't figure out the veracity of my statement:thinking: lmao ;)
COME ON COACH!!! lol

wimbo_pro
12-12-2008, 07:21 PM
T.O. is a punk...through and through. He is not only immature and selfish, he is just a poor example for ANYONE to follow. I predict that he will never win a SuperBowl...he is a poison to all that he touches. There is nothing to be proud of when it comes to T.O.

BullsFan
12-12-2008, 07:41 PM
I would never boo any player with a big blue star on his helmet. I might be thinking some fairly strong thoughts, but I'll be smiling on the outside.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-12-2008, 07:43 PM
http://www.terrellowens.com/catalog/images/dvd_motc.jpghttp://www.terrellowens.com/catalog/images/towel.jpg

SintonFan_inAustin
12-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
http://www.terrellowens.com/catalog/images/dvd_motc.jpghttp://www.terrellowens.com/catalog/images/towel.jpg Bring the TD towels, you will need them after his touchdowns sunday night!!!

g$$
12-13-2008, 01:19 AM

Then you don't understand team sports & group dynamics. He divides teams & locker rooms. He has established a consistent pattern at now 3 places (SF, Philly, Dallas). Not that hard to understand. It's hard enough to win games, much less when guys are pulling the rope in different directions.

I hope you are self-employed. There is a right way & wrong way to handle problems internally. He chose a different route that only leads to trouble & more problems down the road.

g$$
12-13-2008, 01:23 AM

That is straight spin coming from a coach who got blasted by TO on the sidelines last week. What did you expect him to say?

Cowboys have leadership issues on & off the field.

eagles_victory
12-13-2008, 06:21 AM
Some fan the guy takes your team to new heights and you want to turn on him that fast this poll should be closed do to ignorance. What kind of fan boos players on their own team because of rumors they heard.

slpybear the bullfan
12-13-2008, 04:32 PM
NO ONE on the outside including the Media have any idea if what happened this week was healthy discussions, bad mojo, or never even really happened.

TO has been waaaaaaay more good than bad for this team. This reminds me of earlier in the year when I watched his press conference after his big reception game... (18 or 19 throws to him?)

He said good things happened when he gets the ball and he wants it more. The press twisted that up and turned it into how everything was about him.

I got more respect for most NFL players and coaches than I do the media.