PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame will be a powerhouse in football next year!

Phil C
12-12-2008, 11:39 AM
They have a dynamic coach and the talent is there based on their great recruiting classes. Next year everything will come together and they will have a great year and don't be surprised if they get to the BSC National Championship game. The USC game will be home for them and they will be ready and look for USC to need an illegal Bush push type play to win it for them if they win.

Notre Dame was 6 - 6 but remember that a 6 - 6 ND team with their tough schedule is like a 9 - 3 team in most circumstances. This year they lost six games but all but one were to teams that are going to bowl games. Plus they did beat one of the bowl teams. That speaks a lot about their schedule with the fact that half of the teams they play are going to bowls and most of the others just barely missed out on bowls.

Notre Dame will be back as a powerhouse in football. Remember they just barely lost the soccer National Championship in women's soccer this year. The outstanding thing is that ND has special priority on academics and is a scandle free school. It is a good Catholic Christian school that applies special importance to character and morality. Look out in 2009!

Phil C
12-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Look for the good times to start when they win their bowl game against Hawaii that is coming soon. And this in spite of the fact they are the visiting team.

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

Notre Dame will be back as a powerhouse in football. Remember they just barely lost the soccer National Championship in women's soccer this year. !

priceless

pancho villa
12-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Are Catholics Christians?

DDBooger
12-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Are Catholics Christians? the 1st ones! :)

3afan
12-12-2008, 12:11 PM
They have a dynamic coach ....

he's a dud

Phil C
12-12-2008, 12:16 PM

pancho I admire the Catholic Church.

BILLYFRED0000
12-12-2008, 12:46 PM
I did not know they were going to play High School football next year.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I did not know they were going to play High School football next year.

They aren't, they thought they could compete better in D2, they actually are going to give up being independant and join the lone star conference.

Keystonepride
12-12-2008, 04:48 PM
pancho I admire the Catholic Church.

someone has to I guess

ma2_85
12-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
They aren't, they thought they could compete better in D2, they actually are going to give up being independant and join the lone star conference.

Hmmm... a Billy Garza and Jimmy Clauson show down. I think my Hoggies could handle the Irish.

Keystonepride
12-12-2008, 05:25 PM
HAHA...Notre Dame is old news, never will they rise to their storied past....

Big 12 and SEC are where it's at!!!!!

NastySlot
12-12-2008, 10:30 PM

closest to the original christians......more so then any other religion.

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
closest to the original christians......more so then any other religion.
Christianity is not a religion

NastySlot
12-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Christianity is not a religion

sure it is........the Middle East we were taught is the birth place of the three large Monotheistic relgions of the world......Judaism, Islam and Christianity....didn't you take World Geography in High School or College?

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2008, 10:39 PM
sure it is........the Middle East we were taught is the birth place of the three large Monotheistic relgions of the world......Judaism, Islam and Christianity....didn't you take World Geography in High School or College?

true Christianity is a relationship not a religion

NastySlot
12-12-2008, 10:39 PM
are we allowed to talk about this on here?

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2008, 10:42 PM
are we allowed to talk about this on here?

i think as long as we keep it civilized and no one is offended

NastySlot
12-12-2008, 10:43 PM
i think as long as we keep it civilized and no one is offended

im alright...you alright?

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2008, 10:45 PM
im alright...you alright?

ya im good but well see if everyone else is alright

NastySlot
12-12-2008, 10:47 PM
ya im good but well see if everyone else is alright

sooner or later it will turn ugly.

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2008, 10:50 PM
sooner or later it will turn ugly.

i think so too but we can hope...

Necks_Fan
12-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Not offended at all.... just dropped by to tell Phil he's crazy.

That's all.

Weis is gone before 09 is over with.

Buccaneer
12-13-2008, 04:51 PM
Hawaii is going to school Notre Dame!

blowfish
12-13-2008, 07:49 PM
I have not read the whole thread but the first post was Notre Dame is going to be a powerhouse?

Wow how did they manage to get into Texas' 3A football?

I figured they would have to at least be in TAPPS (sp?)

WTF-82
12-16-2008, 04:49 PM
I will agree ND will be different next year I say 10-2 just depend on the development of Clauseen but I will say this they have a major stud true Freshem in Dayne Christ TEBOW/QUINN type player. I hope he sees the field next year he will be the ND QB player next 4 years I do think he will beat Calussen out if not next year the year after.

6-6 this year but only one blowout loss they were in every game this year QB was problem with many mistakes late in games vs top teams North Carolina,Michigan ST,Pitt,BC, and USC well everyone knows what they can do. Defense is getting better.

ND will be back on the map it will start next year then 2010,2011 possible National Championship. You will see.

Come on
12-16-2008, 05:23 PM

THE DOCTOR
12-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Notre Dame will not win anything next year. They were a joke this year and Clauson will probably be so gun shy he was wasted. They might beat navy. They can always have that. They will be USC's practice dummies for another decade.

WTF-82
12-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by THE DOCTOR
Notre Dame will not win anything next year. They were a joke this year and Clauson will probably be so gun shy he was wasted. They might beat navy. They can always have that. They will be USC's practice dummies for another decade.

You dont really think this. You just want talk little smak.
Even a ND hatter would agree the team will be better with some good wins could possibly make it 10-2 or 9-3 but Eveyone knows for sure that they will be lots better those fresh and sophs will be sophs and juniors next year.
I dont know how good a coach Weiss really is no one does but everyone does know he has potential and he can break a defense down when he has his players. He can recruit.