PDA

View Full Version : My hectic day yesturday...

coach
12-12-2008, 06:26 AM
It all started off at 5 pm on wednesday because i decided to pull an all nighter for my final on thursday. At noon i went and helped my gf load her tv in her car and as i was carring it out of her apartment i used the tv to open the door while i was carrying it. After i pushed it open a big gust of wind blew the door back in my face and slammed my hand REALLY hard against the tv. I was in pain but i kept walking to the car. When i got to the car 5 min later i sat the tv down and looked at my hand and blood was all over the place. After i went and cleaned the cut i was examining it and it was a Huge gash, and i knew i needed to go to the hospital for some stitches. But i had my final in 30 minutes....So i called the family dr and he told me to secure the cut and if i can get it to stop bleeding to take the final then come in. So after i finished i went to the hospital and he told me that if i hadnt have done such a great job bandaging the womb i would have needed stitches so instead he put a buterfly on it and put my finger in a splint.

THEN when i got home i had to pick up my little bro at the hair salon bc he was gettinga trim. Well we were informed that he had LICE..and it was all over him...We figured out that he went to read to elementry kids yesturday and he layed down and read to some kids on some sleeping bags and bean bags and thats how he got it. SO we were told to either pick out eacch lice strand by stran or shave the kids head....Since they werent allowed to do it i went to the dollar stroe and bought some clippers and scalped the poor kid. I felt so bad for him bc he is in the 7th grade and he is very embarrased.

Needless to say my day was full and i fell asleep at 730 last night lol

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2008, 07:29 AM
That stinks!