PDA

View Full Version : congrats to burnet

bulldogvet85
12-01-2003, 08:57 PM
i thought I would just say congrats to burnet on being on ABC the story looked good. Way to let the country know where the best football is played in the nation and its right here in TEXAS!!!!.I thought it was pretty awesome so congrats to the team and the town. and good luck in the next few weeks.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!

Tanglefoot
12-01-2003, 09:10 PM
bulldogvet85:
i thought I would just say congrats to burnet on being on ABC the story looked good. Way to let the country know where the best football is played in the nation and its right here in TEXAS!!!!.I thought it was pretty awesome so congrats to the team and the town. and good luck in the next few weeks.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!Ditto, bulldogvet85,
That was an awesome story on Prime Time. I am really proud of Burnet and the Burnet football program. Keep up the good work. You are a compliment to Texas and all Texans.

Chris Hart
12-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys! Now just don't tell the Forney guys that ABC said that an 8000 seat stadium was full, not including all of those standing. I'm sure ABC exagerrated the #s and doctored the film to make it look so full. Congats to the Burnet Bulldogs!

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Hey, Chris, I thought Mabel was supposed to be there. jk It was a great show.

poncho
12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Man I loved that short speech Bob gave in the locker room. wink

olddawggreen
12-01-2003, 10:33 PM
LH Panther Mom:
Hey, Chris, I thought Mabel was supposed to be there. jk It was a great show.I think they told Mable the game was being played in Liberty Hill that night, and I bet she had on her best Sunday go to meeting hat too! wink wink

Old Dog
12-01-2003, 11:52 PM
Timing was perfect for Burnet to be the object of ABC's show. It was great for Burnet, but also for the whole state and Texas High School Football. The story could have been played out in 200 different towns across the state. We were worried that ABC would end up making the whole state look like a bunch of fools! But, it turned out mighty well.......

GOFOR2
12-02-2003, 12:07 AM
Old Dog:
Timing was perfect for Burnet to be the object of ABC's show. It was great for Burnet, but also for the whole state and Texas High School Football. The story could have been played out in 200 different towns across the state. We were worried that ABC would end up making the whole state look like a bunch of fools! But, it turned out mighty well.......Why did you think we would look like fools? Were you afraid Paintball and Dawgystyle were gonna show up? If ABC had spoken to those two then the whole state would have looked ridiculous.

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 12:12 AM
GOFOR2:

Old Dog:
Timing was perfect for Burnet to be the object of ABC's show. It was great for Burnet, but also for the whole state and Texas High School Football. The story could have been played out in 200 different towns across the state. We were worried that ABC would end up making the whole state look like a bunch of fools! But, it turned out mighty well.......Why did you think we would look like fools? Were you afraid Paintball and Dawgystyle were gonna show up? If ABC had spoken to those two then the whole state would have looked ridiculous.LoL Everyone in town locked us up in the closet and wouldn't let us out until ABC left town. It wouldn't have been so bad but Dawgystyle had beans with his chili that night.
:D :D eek! :D :D

GOFOR2
12-02-2003, 12:15 AM
PAINTBALL:

GOFOR2:

Old Dog:
Timing was perfect for Burnet to be the object of ABC's show. It was great for Burnet, but also for the whole state and Texas High School Football. The story could have been played out in 200 different towns across the state. We were worried that ABC would end up making the whole state look like a bunch of fools! But, it turned out mighty well.......Why did you think we would look like fools? Were you afraid Paintball and Dawgystyle were gonna show up? If ABC had spoken to those two then the whole state would have looked ridiculous.LoL Everyone in town locked us up in the closet and wouldn't let us out until ABC left town. It wouldn't have been so bad but Dawgystyle had beans with his chili that night.
:D :D eek! :D :D I figured something was up. It was a good piece on Burnet and showed the country how big football really is in Texas, home to the University of Texas Longhorns.

keep_it_real
12-02-2003, 12:34 AM
Yeah that was a good special. Coach Shipley seems like he really loves coaching, and he's doing an awesome job....