PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs Liberty Hill Broacast Link

bigdaddy
12-10-2008, 04:12 AM
For those that can't make it this game will be Broadcast via internet at the following link:

http://tsrnsports.com/Broadcast/Broadcast-Schedule-2007.htm

K-MAC Chuck
12-10-2008, 07:07 AM
The 3ADL/K-MAC Sports broadcast link for this game, starting with a one-hour pregame at 4 p.m., is here

3ADL/K-MAC SPORTS BROADCAST (http://kmacsports.com)

Just hit the "Broadcast Center" link for the game..enjoy! :D :thumbsup:

gatordaze
12-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Your pick orange or grape Kool-aide

Pick6
12-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Your pick orange or grape Kool-aide

Is TSRN a homer cast also?

gatordaze
12-10-2008, 09:23 AM
I am pretty sure Celina QB Club members are the commentators

BobcatBenny
12-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Is TSRN a homer cast also?
It has never been as homer as KMAC's. Generally the commentators don't scream, but this week (I suppose) all bets are off! ;)

coachkiss
12-10-2008, 09:40 AM
KMAC (I think it was KMAC) had a lot of homerism the other night. Sitting in the press box, you could tell when Liberty Hill did something right without even looking...just listen for the claps and movement like someone was scuffling in their radio booth.

I understand that it goes on everywhere and in every classification, and I don't have a problem with it. I just thought it was funny.

Ranger Mom
12-10-2008, 09:51 AM
My favorite games to listen to are the ones done by a "homer!"

Especially, if that's the team you are rooting for....but they are still fun to listen to, even if you aren't, IMO!!

Txbroadcaster
12-10-2008, 09:52 AM
There is nothing wrong with homers

When I do a game I try to be a homer for both sides

BobcatBenny
12-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My favorite games to listen to are the ones done by a "homer!"

Especially, if that's the team you are rooting for....but they are still fun to listen to, even if you aren't, IMO!!
I like the homer call too. I can see where someone who has never heard it before might find the KMAC broadcast disturbing, but that is just a function of how often LH scores. LOL

I really enjoyed the Carthage announcers, very homer, yet enjoyable. It was going to break my heart for them if Gilmer had pulled off the comeback, though. I guess it was because you could tell it was breaking their hearts.

I especially liked it when Txbroadcaster throws in a few 3ADL references.

Hopefully both of the broadcasts for the Celina vs. Liberty Hill game are replayable. It will be cool to compare the two.

gatordaze
12-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Like I said orange or grape koolaid.

Txbroadcaster
12-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

I especially liked it when Txbroadcaster throws in a few 3ADL references.

I have to give love to the masses :D

pirate4state
12-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Txbroadcaster & G2 are my 2 favorite broadcasters :inlove: :D

and yes Txb & G2 try to be homers for BOTH teams, which is nice

Ranger Mom
12-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Txbroadcaster & G2 are my 2 favorite broadcasters :inlove: :D

and yes Txb & G2 try to be homers for BOTH teams, which is nice

They are by far my favorites also!!!

bigdaddy
12-10-2008, 04:17 PM
The TRSN broadcasters are both from Celina.. Donald Hamm and Pat Hunn do a great job and know the Celina players well so it's a good comentary.

Go Bobcats

Pick6
12-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by bigdaddy
The TRSN broadcasters are both from Celina..

Guess I'll just have to go watch it myself then.

kepdawg
12-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
There is nothing wrong with homers

When I do a game I try to be a homer for both sides

Sometimes that makes it hard for someone like me! I usually don't pay close attention and with a one team homer I have an idea of what is going on based on their reactions! With a two sided homer I don't know who made a good play without paying attention.

Txbroadcaster
12-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Sometimes that makes it hard for someone like me! I usually don't pay close attention and with a one team homer I have an idea of what is going on based on their reactions! With a two sided homer I don't know who made a good play without paying attention.

LOL I have never heard that...That is actually a good point..I will pick a team from now on LOL

Keystonepride
12-10-2008, 05:38 PM

LOL...I may have to pick a team too

great advice!!!!!!!!!!

kepdawg
12-10-2008, 05:45 PM
I really enjoy the broadcasts where the announcers are equally enthusiastic about both teams. I just don't have a clue what's going on because I'm stupid!

K-MAC Chuck
12-10-2008, 07:45 PM
The K-MAC Sports broadcasters for Liberty Hill are Tim Dean (PBP) and Greg Sariti (color)...yes, they're a bit homer-ish, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

They do their homework on all LH opponents. In case you haven't heard one of their broadcasts, they talk about BOTH teams throughout the broadcast. Yes, they tend be a bit more enthusiastic towards LH...but we're proud members of the Liberty Hill community, what would you expect?

Everyone on K-MAC Sports talks about 3ADL - the board and the board members. K-MAC Sports is proud to partner with 3ADL on some of its broadcasts.

As co-owner of K-MAC Sports, I am proud of this broadcast crew. Anyone and everyone is welcome to listen to the broadcast and send the crew your feedback, thoughts and shout-outs during the broadcast.

If you don't like their presentation - and we KNOW there are people who won't, just because no one likes EVERYTHING you do - then there are many other outlets with which to listen.

I stand firmly behind the Liberty Hill broadcast crew on K-MAC Sports.

K-MAC Chuck
12-10-2008, 07:46 PM
I really enjoy the broadcasts where the announcers are equally enthusiastic about both teams. I just don't have a clue what's going on because I'm stupid!

Kep,
I think you're under-rating yourself just a little bit :D

sweet mama
12-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Donald and Pat do a great job and hopefully they'll be as fired up as the boys during the broadcast. I know they had ex players in the South Pacific and Iraq listening last week.

This technology stuff is kind of COOOOOOL.

gatordaze
12-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
The K-MAC Sports broadcasters for Liberty Hill are Tim Dean (PBP) and Greg Sariti (color)...yes, they're a bit homer-ish, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

They do their homework on all LH opponents. In case you haven't heard one of their broadcasts, they talk about BOTH teams throughout the broadcast. Yes, they tend be a bit more enthusiastic towards LH...but we're proud members of the Liberty Hill community, what would you expect?

Everyone on K-MAC Sports talks about 3ADL - the board and the board members. K-MAC Sports is proud to partner with 3ADL on some of its broadcasts.

As co-owner of K-MAC Sports, I am proud of this broadcast crew. Anyone and everyone is welcome to listen to the broadcast and send the crew your feedback, thoughts and shout-outs during the broadcast.

If you don't like their presentation - and we KNOW there are people who won't, just because no one likes EVERYTHING you do - then there are many other outlets with which to listen.

Please pass along the proper pronunciation of the most common name they will be calling. Its is Lavey pronounced LAYVEE. As in Caleb Lavey on the tackle.

K-MAC Chuck
12-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Please pass along the proper pronunciation of the most common name they will be calling. Its is Lavey pronounced LAYVEE. As in Caleb Lavey on the tackle.

I'm sure Caleb LAY-VEE will be making a few tackles on Saturday!

BobcatBenny
12-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Kep,
I think you're under-rating yourself just a little bit :D
No Chuck, Kep is stupid. :eek:

Keystonepride
12-10-2008, 08:42 PM

LOL....if anyone really listens to the Broadcast they would know what a true homer I am because as we all know the best football is played in the great state of Pennsylvania!!!!!!!

That being said, Go Panthers!!!!!!

You tell em Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobcatBenny
12-10-2008, 08:45 PM
... If you don't like their presentation - and we KNOW there are people who won't, just because no one likes EVERYTHING you do - then there are many other outlets with which to listen.

Chuck, I hope you didn't get the wrong impression by what I wrote. I have enjoyed your broadcasts very much.

It is just a fact that there is a lot of shouting during the LH game broadcasts. LH just needs to score less. Could you suggest that to coach Vance? :D

It is not a problem for me ... and everyone knows if you were broadcasting out of any other district in Region 1, there wouldn't be much to shout about. :p

kepdawg
12-10-2008, 08:47 PM
No Chuck, Kep is stupid. :eek:

Exactly!

K-MAC Chuck
12-10-2008, 08:50 PM
LH just needs to score less. Could you suggest that to coach Vance? :D

Funny you bring that up, Benny...

Coach Vance keeps telling his OC and Asst. Head Coach to PLEASE have the offense go on long, sustained scoring drives (translation: No scoring drive to go LESS than 15 plays, all scoring drives take at least 6-7 minutes off the clock)

:1popcorn: :smoker:

buckmaster
12-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Oh.. Ball control and clock management.. I get it !

I guess we'll see LOL

bigdaddy
12-10-2008, 09:07 PM
If I were a betting man Caleb LAY_VEE might get a tackle here and there with a few of the others boys.

I also think Caleb really cares if his name is pronounced properly just so long as you call his name.

bigdaddy
12-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Just 2 more days until we all get to see and/or listen to some FOOTBALL !!!!!

Get ready Donald and Pat.

Go Bobcats!!