PDA

View Full Version : Dark Knight

lakers
12-09-2008, 12:10 PM
So I bought the Dark Knight today and it came with a digital copy... Now I have it on my ipod and in dvd...its about time they started doing this...

Phil C
12-09-2008, 12:55 PM
I saw this in the movie theatre. It is one great movie!

WylieBulldog92
12-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I saw this in the movie theatre. It is one great movie!
As did I, I can only imagine how good it will look on Blue-ray for those fortunate enough that have it.

piratebg
12-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Still haven't seen it yet :weeping:

But I will be renting it very soon.

TMer25
12-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
As did I, I can only imagine how good it will look on Blue-ray for those fortunate enough that have it.

Well the Blu Ray has almost perfect video and reference quality audio. Video just suffers from a little edge enhancement at times.

Necks_Fan
12-09-2008, 06:30 PM
One of, if not the best movie I have ever seen.

WylieBulldog92
12-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
This along with Alpha Dog were two of my favorite movies I had seen this year.

HM33
12-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan

It is definitly in the top 3 in my list.

TheDOCTORdre
12-09-2008, 08:18 PM

I totally agree with that statement...both movies were superb

lakers
12-09-2008, 08:52 PM

That was one f'd up movie...they just had to kill him didnt they, by the way I thought it was a really good movie.

WylieBulldog92
12-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by lakers
That was one f'd up movie...they just had to kill him didnt they, by the way I thought it was a really good movie.
JT was awesome in that movie along with Ben Foster, that movie is so good I always look up stuff on it with the updates on how the actual court cases are going.

eagles_victory
12-09-2008, 10:00 PM
JT was awesome in that movie along with Ben Foster, that movie is so good I always look up stuff on it with the updates on how the actual court cases are going. Yea that movie was really good. I didnt even realize it was a true story until the end of the movie it was crazy.

WylieBulldog92
12-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Yea that movie was really good. I didnt even realize it was a true story until the end of the movie it was crazy.
Ya there is video of some of them getting arrested on youtube, I read that just look here it has basically all you want to know about it
INFO (http://babyselling.com/blog/?p=9)

Phil C
12-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Don't miss this one if you haven't seen it. It is great. I would have recommended you see it in the theatre but this is the next best thing. Back when it was still being shown in theatres my niece mentioned that she and her husband were going to wait until it was available to rent to watch it. I told her to not wait because even though it will be great to rent it is one movie I felt should be seen on the wide screen. She took my advice which she found was indeed wise.
Still rent it and watch it. It is great.

Phil C
12-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Heath Ledger is great as the joker. I always thought that Jack Nicolson's performance as the Joker would never be topped but Heath pulled it off and was magnificient. I hope he gets the oscar nomination and wins it. It will be well deserved.

blowfish
12-10-2008, 10:35 AM
The movie was so good that you know they will have to make another one with the Joker as the main character. Who replaces Ledger?

It will be a struggle who ever it is. The mannerisms that Ledger brought to this movie ar unbelievable! With the makeup I am sure they can make someone look the part but the dialouge is going to be tough to repeat.

Phil C
12-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
The movie was so good that you know they will have to make another one with the Joker as the main character. Who replaces Ledger?

It will be a struggle who ever it is. The mannerisms that Ledger brought to this movie ar unbelievable! With the makeup I am sure they can make someone look the part but the dialouge is going to be tough to repeat.

I agree. Ledger was great and will be difficult to be replaced. It won't be impossible though if they get the right actor. I never thought anyone could be as good as Jack Nicolson when he played the joker so be encouraged. But losing Ledger is a big loss though.

TheDOCTORdre
12-10-2008, 12:45 PM
The word is they are supposed to re release the Dark Knight in theaters sometime in January to get the Oscar hype going about Ledger again

HM33
12-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
The word is they are supposed to re release the Dark Knight in theaters sometime in January to get the Oscar hype going about Ledger again

I will go watch it again in the theaters.

TheDOCTORdre
12-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by HM33
I will go watch it again in the theaters.
as will I...I might even dress up as the Joker ...i missed my chance the first time around to do it

Phil C
12-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Even if you have rented it and watched it be sure to see it on the big screen if you haven't done so. I will go watch it again. It is great and what a great performance by Ledger.

pirate4state
12-10-2008, 01:13 PM
The word is they are supposed to re release the Dark Knight in theaters sometime in January to get the Oscar hype going about Ledger again Really??? That would be AWESOME!!! I'd go watch it again!

blowfish
12-10-2008, 03:21 PM
The neat thing about a movie like this is the more you watch it the more you find things you didnt notice the other times. I will definetly go see it again.

Mace Griffin
12-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by blowfish

It will be a struggle who ever it is. The mannerisms that Ledger brought to this movie ar unbelievable! With the makeup I am sure they can make someone look the part but the dialouge is going to be tough to repeat. It is based off of the comics they cant just change up the entire story line.

piratebg
12-12-2008, 11:14 AM
I finally saw the movie last night and all I can say is WOW!!! A great crime caper and an awesome performance by Heath Ledger. I heard they are already writing the third movie, but I don't know how they can top this one.

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I finally saw the movie last night and all I can say is WOW!!! A great crime caper and an awesome performance by Heath Ledger. I heard they are already writing the third movie, but I don't know how they can top this one.

in my opinion...they cant...

BreckTxLonghorn
12-12-2008, 04:27 PM
in my opinion...they cant...

That's kinda what I thought after the last one though. And honestly, when I heard Ledger was going to be the Joker, I was extremely unimpressed.

Obviously, I was completely wrong on both. I just hope Batman gets stops smoking between now and the next movie. That throat cancer voice is grating...

Diocletian
12-13-2008, 02:20 AM
To anyone who has it on Blu Ray, Is it in 16:9?

Just wondering....

Emerson1
12-13-2008, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian
To anyone who has it on Blu Ray, Is it in 16:9?

Just wondering....
No, it's 2.40:1

HM33
12-13-2008, 12:47 PM
LoL check this video out... I think it quite funny :)

Necks_Fan
12-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by HM33
LoL check this video out... I think it quite funny :) Huh?