PDA

View Full Version : Proof of 2-pt Conversion

WylieSports.com
12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
I have never posted here before and I would like to say that I have conclusive evidence on the 2-pt conversion, but from the Wylie sidelines it was impossible. I do have a few shots of the Prosper kicker #50 making signs to the Wylie sidelines. I suppose this is just one player out of hand and does not represent the whole team. Good luck to Prosper in the finals & thanks to the Wylie players for another great season!!

Emerson1
12-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Uhm..... post them

Necks_Fan
12-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Lol.

You have proof..... but you show no proof... then talk about something totally different?

:thinking:

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Lol.

You have proof..... but you show no proof... then talk about something totally different?

:thinking:

That's pretty normal around here, right?

Looking4number8
12-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Give the guy a break, he did not say what it proved. It could be either way. Give him a chace to post the pic. Remember not all of us knew how to post a pic here the first time. I am looking forward to the picture.

LHexPlayer
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
This thread is worthless with out pics.:D

slingshot
12-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Uhm..... post them He will... I went to the web site--they're not up yet, but should be soon.

Necks_Fan
12-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Give the guy a break, he did not say what it proved. It could be either way. Give him a chace to post the pic. Remember not all of us knew how to post a pic here the first time. I am looking forward to the picture. Lol. He could have atleast said that he was going to post one or something like that.

Just... left us out in the open. :p

BobcatBenny
12-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Just blur the birdie and post the pics.

As far as the 2pt conversion, goes. I have seen enough photographic and video evidence to convice me that the ref made the absolute correct call. It was close, but Nix managed to grab the cigar.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-08-2008, 08:02 PM
I just wanna see the pics

BwdLion_80
12-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by WylieSports.com
I have never posted here before and I would like to say that I have conclusive evidence on the 2-pt conversion, but from the Wylie sidelines it was impossible.

I might be wrong, but I think he is saying he wished he did, but he does not actually have "conclusive evidence" since he stated that "from the Wylie sidelines it was impossible". Again, I might be wrong.

WylieSports.com
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Sorry, no proof of the conversion. You will see some interesting pictures of the Prosper coaches reaction to Coach Sandifer at the OT flip. Pictures will load by 9PM.

pirate4state
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
what's the point now? really? nothing can be done about it, can it?

both teams played a hell of a game. life isn't always fair.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

both teams played a hell of a game. life isn't always fair.

Aren't you being Debbie Downer tonight ;)

We know nothing can be done about it but I'd still like to see the pictures so blewwww
:taunt:

WHS02
12-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Very true the game is over. Wylie played a great game as did Prosper. Wylie should be so proud of themselves. Great Year for the WHS Bulldogs. Good luck Prosper!! I think that you will need all you can get against a great LV team.

JasperDog94
12-08-2008, 08:59 PM

both teams played a hell of a game. life isn't always fair. Ain't it the truth. Jasper had their own problem with a disputed 2 point conversion in the state championship game with Gilmer several years ago.:(

pirate4state
12-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Aren't you being Debbie Downer tonight ;)

We know nothing can be done about it but I'd still like to see the pictures so blewwww
:taunt:

jes :p

why weren't you at the game? are you married yet? or is that sometime next year?

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-08-2008, 09:11 PM
jes :p

why weren't you at the game? are you married yet? or is that sometime next year?

I didn't make many games this year with my work schedule, we are getting married January 3rd, getting closer by the day.

pirate4state
12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
I didn't make many games this year with my work schedule, we are getting married January 3rd, getting closer by the day. oooohhhh how exciting!!! good luck! :)

Looking4number8
12-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
I might be wrong, but I think he is saying he wished he did, but he does not actually have "conclusive evidence" since he stated that "from the Wylie sidelines it was impossible". Again, I might be wrong.

Dang Llyod, you nailed that one

Sorry, no proof of the conversion. You will see some interesting pictures of the Prosper coaches reaction to Coach Sandifer at the OT flip. Pictures will load by 9PM.

Looking4number8
12-08-2008, 09:17 PM
we are getting married January 3rd, getting closer by the day.

Do you guys think he could use some how to advise on marriage from me?

JR2004
12-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Ain't it the truth. Jasper had their own problem with a disputed 2 point conversion in the state championship game with Gilmer several years ago.:(

I still maintain that the conversion was good in that one. I was sitting on that end of the field on Jasper's side and he got across the goalline before being down. Just a horrible, horrible call in my opinion. The PA on the ensuing drive was the cake winner for that game though.

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2008, 09:37 PM
If it wasn't for one really bad call...

Sweetwater wouldn't have lost 38-7 to Liberty Hill.

It would've been 45-7.:rolleyes:

A win is a win.:thumbsup:

mwynn05
12-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I still maintain that the conversion was good in that one. I was sitting on that end of the field on Jasper's side and he got across the goalline before being down. Just a horrible, horrible call in my opinion. The PA on the ensuing drive was the cake winner for that game though. did you ever see the story/pics of the midway longview game?

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-08-2008, 09:38 PM

haha I think I'm just gonna wing it

Looking4number8
12-08-2008, 09:39 PM

Believe me, you are much better off without my advise!

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Give the guy a break, he did not say what it proved. It could be either way. Give him a chace to post the pic. Remember not all of us knew how to post a pic here the first time. I am looking forward to the picture.

Man I been here a while and still don't know how to post a pic!
:mad:

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2008, 10:52 PM

Let him Have it!!!:iagree:

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If it wasn't for one really bad call...

Sweetwater wouldn't have lost 38-7 to Liberty Hill.

It would've been 45-7.:rolleyes:

A win is a win.:thumbsup: :1omg!:

STANG RED
12-08-2008, 11:03 PM

Says the young man, in blissful ignorance. :D

Get well acquainted with this phrase my young friend: "Yes dear".
And kiss that rat hole money goodbye forever. :D

alaskacat
12-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Yes dear is a warmup.

Peach is a color not a fruit and cant be argued about

For men using the results of last weeks argument is illegal, for women it is fair game

Get very very aware of Honey Do jobs

After marriage football is almost off limits:) Every Friday and Saturday night in November and December leads to much anxiety, after 10 weeks of friday nights..lol

Learn to like roses and give them away freely, you get more freedom that way

thats just the starter list

Necks_Fan
12-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80

I have conclusive evidence on the 2-pt conversion :thinking: :thinking:

Sorry, no proof of the conversion.

:doh: :thinking: :confused:

pirate4state
12-08-2008, 11:47 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

:doh: :thinking: :confused: It's kinda like when you post "I think this is true, but I'm not sure, but that's what I heard" :p :p

Necks_Fan
12-08-2008, 11:50 PM
It's kinda like when you post "I think this is true, but I'm not sure, but that's what I heard" :p :p I don't think mine are QUITE that bad, but hey, you could be right.

:doh: :D :cool:

ccmom
12-08-2008, 11:54 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

:doh: :thinking: :confused: I understood him to say he would LIKE to say he has conclusive evidence...but he couldn't get the shot from where he was. But, then again, I am drunk in the middle of the ocean, so.....

JR2004
12-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
did you ever see the story/pics of the midway longview game?

That picture I saw from the Midway game makes it look like his knee was down well before the goalline. It's hard to tell if the ball made it or not. The ball didn't look like it made it across though.

Necks_Fan
12-09-2008, 12:04 AM
I guess it could be taken that way, but when you make a thread titled "proof of 2-pt conversion" and in the very first sentence it says......and I quote "I have conclusive evidence on the 2-pt conversion"......

It can be a little misleading.

Sorry if I got confused..... but that was clear as mud.

pirate4state
12-09-2008, 12:07 AM
I guess it could be taken that way, but when you make a thread titled "proof of 2-pt conversion" and in the very first sentence it says......and I quote "I have conclusive evidence on the 2-pt conversion"......

It can be a little misleading.

Sorry if I got confused..... but that was clear as mud.

Well I hate to tell you this, but it's cause you're an idiot!

:D :D :D

Necks_Fan
12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Well I hate to tell you this, but it's cause you're an idiot!

:D :D :D Thanks.

I guess I should reference the queen bee idiot before I post from now on right? :p

pirate4state
12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks.

I guess I should reference the queen bee idiot before I post from now on right? :p yes, please do so then we can save all these people some grief!

Necks_Fan
12-09-2008, 12:14 AM
yes, please do so then we can save all these people some grief! Tell me what you really think. Lol

I do my best.:cool:

waterboy
12-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Ain't it the truth. Jasper had their own problem with a disputed 2 point conversion in the state championship game with Gilmer several years ago.:(
He didn't make it. I have it on video tape and have looked at it over and over. Unfortunately, there's no way to post that video evidence. It was close but the ref made the correct call. The only thing that touched the plane of the goal was the helmet, not the ball. Nevertheless, Gilmer was the better team that day.:devil: :D

garciap77
12-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Let's

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/move_on_logo_515pix-1.jpg

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Let's

word

footballman
12-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Did I miss the link to the Pic?

Please someone tell me.

TinyTim
12-09-2008, 12:22 PM
And who was really on the Grassy Knoll?

Black_Magic
12-09-2008, 12:29 PM
It appears that Wylie has been on the Positive side of several calls this year. I have heard several people say that a call went Wylie's way that should have gone the other way. Now it appears that this particular call didnt go wylie's way. It may be the way the ball bounces or Karma or what ever. I just find it intresting that Wylie folks spending so much time on this particular call when SO MANY calls were made during the year that went wylie's way and any one of those calls could have decided the outcome of the game.

Texasfootball2
12-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
It appears that Wylie has been on the Positive side of several calls this year. I have heard several people say that a call went Wylie's way that should have gone the other way. Now it appears that this particular call didnt go wylie's way. It may be the way the ball bounces or Karma or what ever. I just find it intresting that Wylie folks spending so much time on this particular call when SO MANY calls were made during the year that went wylie's way and any one of those calls could have decided the outcome of the game. It appears?????:doh: You would think that way, but your not bias in any way either. I guess one of those so called calls must have gone against Snyder, and you must also feel that this particular call would have given the Tigers a victory over the Bulldogs. Quite beating around the bush and sugar coating it. Just come out a whine about it and then tells us how happy you really are that the two point play was good, because your true feelings are obvious.

Black_Magic
12-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It appears?????:doh: You would think that way, but your not bias in any way either. I guess one of those so called calls must have gone against Snyder, and you must also feel that this particular call would have given the Tigers a victory over the Bulldogs. Quite beating around the bush and sugar coating it. Just come out a whine about it and then tells us how happy you really are that the two point play was good, because your true feelings are obvious. I dont give a crap one way or the other. I just find it funny how you guys cry and bawl and whine about a call that you feel should have gone your way when I have heard several folks say the same thing about calls that went wylies way... Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you guys are whinning.....:rolleyes: There. I dust enough sugar off of it for ya??:p

garciap77
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I dont give a crap one way or the other. I just find it funny how you guys cry and bawl and whine about a call that you feel should have gone your way when I have heard several folks say the same thing about calls that went wylies way... Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you guys are whinning.....:rolleyes: There. I dust enough sugar off of it for ya??:p

Does not matter if the kid was in or not! The ref made the call and it stands no matter what. Prosper advances to the state final. You win some and you lose some, it’s part of the game. We can argue this forever and the call will still stand. It’s time to move on and prepare for next season. Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the kid that flipped us off! There is one in every crowd. I saw few of Prosper players come over after the game was over to see how one of our injured player was doing. I feel that showed a lot of class.

Black_Magic
12-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Does not matter if the kid was in or not! The ref made the call and it stands no matter what. http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/move_on_logo_515pix-1.jpg
SURE it matters. Thats not my point. Im saying that I have seen several folks on here gripe about a call that was made when they were playing Wylie that had a big impact on the game was the difference. I have looked at many post on here where a call went Wylies way that they think should not have. You have not seen me do that. My point is that now that the shoe is on the other foot , Wylie folks are louder that all the others combined...:rolleyes: