PDA

View Full Version : Where's Pawdaddy!!!!

Texasfootball2
12-08-2008, 03:21 PM
I guess Pawdaddy won't be bact until the beginning of the '09 3A playoffs. It will be at that time that he will boldly inform everyone that the "Buckeye's" are another shoe-in for another state title run and that it will basically be no contest. "Wait":hand: , even though he's has boldly predicted this for the past two seasons, we are all still waiting for the this to happen. Well Pawdaddy, I guess this is good bye for eleven months. We here on the Downlow look forward to hereing from you next year.:2thumbsup

DaHop72
12-08-2008, 03:25 PM
From this morning:

Originally posted by Pawdaddy
OK. I am here with a mouthful of crow, but will try to explain what happened Saturday night. The Buckeyes got beat by the better team. Period. The final score is not indicative of how bad it could have been. Had Carthage taken care of the ball better, it could have been real ugly. Gilmer had a shot at surviving in the end, but it did not happen. Gilmer can, and has played much better that they showed against Carthage most of the year.

Smith is a beast and I hope he is not too banged up. He left the field three times apparently shook up and did not return for the final possession. If he is healthy, he will get his 150-200 yards behind that line. He will run away from you and can run over you, although, the Buckeyes did show that he is not invincible. He was spent at the end. Some of the hits that was knocking him down in the 4th quarter would not have fazed him in the first half.

All of my chips are in, and I am putting them on Carthage. They have to win for my prediction to be right that the champion will be/or play Gilmer. Good luck to the Bulldogs.

pirate4state
12-08-2008, 03:27 PM
He has posted HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90306) ;)

BuckeyeNut
12-10-2008, 10:00 AM
If you look back and see what he said "The State Championship will be Gilmer or have to beat Gilmer"

Pawdaddy
12-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I guess Pawdaddy won't be bact until the beginning of the '09 3A playoffs. It will be at that time that he will boldly inform everyone that the "Buckeye's" are another shoe-in for another state title run and that it will basically be no contest. "Wait":hand: , even though he's has boldly predicted this for the past two seasons, we are all still waiting for the this to happen. Well Pawdaddy, I guess this is good bye for eleven months. We here on the Downlow look forward to hereing from you next year.:2thumbsup

What's up TF2? I see you have an Abilene locale. Is that as in Abilene Wylie? OK, I get it now. I see some of the educated posters did the research and pointed you to the appropriate thread. Probably took them about 30 seconds, but that may extend past your attention span. Unless and until Carthage gets beat, my prediction is still valid.

I might just have to put a thread on here on the first of every month until next year to remind you that.....GILMER WILL BE THE FAVORITE TO TAKE THE CROWN IN 2009!

Texasfootball2
12-10-2008, 12:47 PM
What's up TF2? I see you have an Abilene locale. Is that as in Abilene Wylie? OK, I get it now. I see some of the educated posters did the research and pointed you to the appropriate thread. Probably took them about 30 seconds, but that may extend past your attention span. Unless and until Carthage gets beat, my prediction is still valid.

I might just have to put a thread on here on the first of every month until next year to remind you that.....GILMER WILL BE THE FAVORITE TO TAKE THE CROWN IN 2009!

I look forward to hearing from you Pawdaddy. And Yes, several of those who's spend lots of time on here pointed out your post. I was impressed with your appitite and eating the crow like a man. And Yes, I live in the Abilene Wylie school district. My son was on last years football team and my oldest daughter is a cheerleader. As for your prediction, it's not a real bold prediction to predict that a title will go through Gilmer. Especially when ya'll are Div 1 because there not as many teams and the chances of the team representing your region are usually pretty good. Just giving you a hard time. Figured you would be the kind of guy who relish a little back talk periodically.:D

Ranger Mom
12-10-2008, 02:09 PM
I just like the name "Pawdaddy" for some reason!!:p

waterboy
12-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Go figure! :D What's Greenwood's mascot again?:confused:

Pawdaddy
12-10-2008, 04:05 PM
And Yes, I live in the Abilene Wylie school district............it's not a real bold prediction to predict that a title will go through Gilmer. Especially when ya'll are Div 1 because there not as many teams and the chances of the team representing your region are usually pretty good. :D

I do like the back and forth. We are D2 though. Thought I would tell you before the rest of the posters. I figured AW would teach how to research a topic prior to stating something as fact. By the way, was AW a D1 school this time? And, since it is so easy to represent your region, I guess you are glad AW was not D2!!!:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

I just wish you would not make it so easy.

Texasfootball2
12-10-2008, 04:11 PM
I do like the back and forth. We are D2 though. Thought I would tell you before the rest of the posters. I figured AW would teach how to research a topic prior to stating something as fact. By the way, was AW a D1 school this time? And, since it is so easy to represent your region, I guess you are glad AW was not D2!!!:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

I just wish you would not make it so easy.

Easy so represent Reg 1? If I'm not mistaken the two toughest districts in the state were in reg 1 (district 2 & 8), along with teams like China Spring and others. There may be some easy districts in every region, but it's never easy to make it to the semi's or finals. You will always have to beat somebody pretty darn good. D2 ?? D1??? it really doesn't matter:thinking: Once you get to December their aren't any patsy's left.

Pawdaddy
12-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Easy so represent Reg 1? If I'm not mistaken the two toughest districts in the state were in reg 1 (district 2 & 8), along with teams like China Spring and others. There may be some easy districts in every region, but it's never easy to make it to the semi's or finals. You will always have to beat somebody pretty darn good. D2 ?? D1??? it really doesn't matter:thinking: Once you get to December their aren't any patsy's left.

Easy there, Shortcake, you brought it up. I just corrected your point that Gilmer is D1. Nobody plays in December without deserving to be there. If the point that it is easier in D1 just lessens the accomplishments of everyone in D1, which AW was this year. :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

Ranger Mom
12-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Go figure! :D What's Greenwood's mascot again?:confused:

Rangers?:confused:

Pawdaddy
12-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey, TF2.....I'm still here..........................

Texasfootball2
12-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Hey, TF2.....I'm still here.......................... Hey Buddy, What up:thinking: I will only be here about 30 more minutes. It's actually kink of boring on here without Wylie and Gilmer to pick on. It's all just speculation now. Except for your bold prediction which again covers a broad spectrum of possibilities:D

Also thinking of having some "shortcake":)

Pawdaddy
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM

Also thinking of having some "shortcake":)

:D :D :D :D :D :D That would be good about now. Come on though, my prediction was Gilmer or whoever beats Gilmer. So there could only be two possibilities, not "a whole realm" of them.

Pawdaddy
12-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I am more fun in person......but better looking on the Downlow!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Texasfootball2
12-12-2008, 09:17 AM
I am more fun in person......but better looking on the Downlow!:cool: :cool: :cool:
Good morning Crowdaddy, oh excuse me I mean Crawdaddy, oops "Pawdaddy".