PDA

View Full Version : Can't Spell Cotton......

keenoace
12-08-2008, 01:10 PM
With out double T. LMAO!!! I remember a that shirt that Tech made a few years back when they went to the cotton bowl. Tech fans were so pumped about it. How's that cotton bowl look now.

DUKE22
12-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Ole Miss is pretty excited. Tech better come to play, I remember a couple of years ago when Tech got a Cal team that was not happy about being left out and did not want to be at the Holiday Bowl.

jason
12-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Ole Miss is pretty excited. Tech better come to play, I remember a couple of years ago when Tech got a Cal team that was not happy about being left out and did not want to be at the Holiday Bowl. didn't tech kick the crap out of cal in that game?

i remember when cal beat a&m 45-10....

Texasfootball2
12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by jason
didn't tech kick the crap out of cal in that game?

i remember when cal beat a&m 45-10....

Yes, Tech beat Cal in the greatest comback ever in the Holiday Bowl.

NastySlot
12-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Yes, Tech beat Cal in the greatest comback ever in the Holiday Bowl.

i thought that byu comeback over smu was the greatest?

DUKE22
12-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Yes, Tech beat Cal in the greatest comback ever in the Holiday Bowl. I thought Tech pretty much handed it to CAL in the Holiday Bowl the comeback they had was the one in Arizona against Minnesota wasnt it.

eagles_victory
12-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Yes, Tech beat Cal in the greatest comback ever in the Holiday Bowl. Tech made the greatest bowl comeback vs Minnesota in the Insight.com Bowl I believe. Tech straight up put a beating on Cal in the Holiday Bowl in 04.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2008, 03:29 PM
I find it funny that Tech's greatest season in history ends in a berth to the Cotton Bowl, Hook 'em baby!:cheerl:

DaHop72
12-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I find it funny that Tech's greatest season in history ends in a berth to the Cotton Bowl, Hook 'em baby!:cheerl: Whoa, whoa hold the phone. Wasn't a certain poster that I know going to Texas Tech at one point in his life. :devil: :devil: :doh: :doh:

RMAC
12-08-2008, 03:38 PM
I find it funny that Tech's greatest season in history ends in a berth to the Cotton Bowl, Hook 'em baby!:cheerl:

http://39-33.com/Images/Screenshot2b.jpg

NastySlot
12-08-2008, 03:38 PM

yeah about as funny as texas not playing in the title game?...................keep digging and you will start to feel better about that tech loss and beating a team playing in the title game....you know like hey its a bcs bowl and the money is good...but when you look at the big picture if your not in the title game your just in another bowl...... maybe if ole miss blows out tech...(not going to happen)...and florida beats ou....ole miss will get the split championship...cause they beat florida on the road not a neutral site and beat the team that beat texas.

RMAC
12-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Whoa, whoa hold the phone. Wasn't a certain poster that I know going to Texas Tech at one point in his life. :devil: :devil: :doh: :doh:

He sure was, but you have to know Hops, it's easy to be a UT fan.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
He sure was, but you have to know Hops, it's easy to be a UT fan.

I was going to. Doesn't mean I'm a fan of the football team. They had a degree that I was interested in at the time and I'd also had a little contact with them for baseball but that fell through because I wasn't good enough lol

Both my parents graduated from UT and I have 6 Aunts and Uncles that did as well. So I think it's safe to say I'm a legitimate tea sipper:D

DaHop72
12-08-2008, 03:49 PM
I was going to. Doesn't mean I'm a fan of the football team. They had a degree that I was interested in at the time and I'd also had a little contact with them for baseball but that fell through because I wasn't good enough lol

Both my parents graduated from UT and I have 6 Aunts and Uncles that did as well. So I think it's safe to say I'm a legitimate tea sipper:D :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :taunt: :taunt: And I expect copies of you finals and you danged sure better pass them. :D

Daddy D 11
12-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :taunt: :taunt: And I expect copies of you finals and you danged sure better pass them. :D

I dominated my hardest one this morning actually:thumbsup:

bobcat1
12-08-2008, 03:59 PM
I dominated my hardest one this morning actually:thumbsup: My son has 3 tomorrow. Lord help us. At least English is done. Whew.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
My son has 3 tomorrow. Lord help us. At least English is done. Whew.

Tell him goodluck! I've already taken World Religions, Intro to Christianity and English Comp and Rhetoric. I know I made A's on the first and third, it's the second one that I might make a B on:hairpunk:

Tomorrow is Algebra which will kick my arse, no doubt about that. Not looking forward to it at all.