PDA

View Full Version : To Buckeye80

wimbo_pro
12-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Well bud, you called it correctly...much to your sadness, I am sure. It sounds like you guys have a great talent pool for next year, so I have no doubt you will be back in force. It's good to see such a dedicated and fiery fan such as yourself that can give an honest and (correct) assessment of their teams prospects. I will put much more belief in your views next year!! Good luck and hang in there.

88bobcats
12-08-2008, 12:00 PM
I agree with your opinion Wimbo.....I take a lot of crap in my area when I pick "honestly" instead of "loyally".

Buckeye80 is a good guy with good football insights. I met him at the Gilmer/WO-S game and thought he was pretty cool.

I thought all the Gilmer folks I met were a good bunch. They won with class, which is a much different fan behavior than that other north Texas power program.

Good luck to Gilmer and Wimberley next year.

WOS1
12-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
I agree with your opinion Wimbo.....I take a lot of crap in my area when I pick "honestly" instead of "loyally".

Buckeye80 is a good guy with good football insights. I met him at the Gilmer/WO-S game and thought he was pretty cool.

I thought all the Gilmer folks I met were a good bunch. They won with class, which is a much different fan behavior than that other north Texas power program.

Good luck to Gilmer and Wimberley next year.

I agree with you Bobcat. A very good group of people. Wish I could have visited more with them at the WOS game, but I had the heart strings pulling at the time. Maybe next year when I don't have a kid there I can hang around and visit longer.

Buckeye80
12-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Yeah maybe not so correct about the whole Carthage game for the last week. :D

I guess I got a little "trophy blinded" and sorta thought we'd beat Carthage. Oh well! The gauntlet was just too much for the Buckeyes to run!

Got 17-18 starters back next year! I think we'll be okay. Great job this year Buckeyes! Y'all made us proud just like you always do!

sinton66
12-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80

I guess I got a little "trophy blinded" and sorta thought we'd beat Carthage. Oh well! The gauntlet was just too much for the Buckeyes to run!

Got 17-18 starters back next year! I think we'll be okay. Great job this year Buckeyes! Y'all made us proud just like you always do!

Nothing wrong with being a devoted fan. I kinda suffer from that "malady" myself.;)

Aesculus gilmus
12-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye80

If any of you had told me before the season that Gilmer would make it to the (toughest in the state) Region III final, I'd have said you were crazy.

I'll predict right now that Stump WON'T BE DENIED a state title in his senior year.