PDA

View Full Version : i like how they made it where

charlesrixey
12-07-2008, 09:06 PM
no one can see more than one of the 3A games this weekend

kepdawg
12-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Who is they? I didn't think coaches took spectator schedules into consideration.

Txbroadcaster
12-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Thank the respected coaches, and Jerry Jones.

Jerry Jones!?

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Who is they? I didn't think coaches took spectator schedules into consideration.
I'm pretty sure our coach couldn't care less about it. :D

orange machine
12-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Im sure coach Ford was not worried either about any other game, but his.

Txbroadcaster
12-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Well

I know Dale Keeling of Everman made sure Everman played early because he said he wanted Rita to be able to make both the Everman game AND the LH/Celina game

orange machine
12-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Well

I know Dale Keeling of Everman made sure Everman played early because he said he wanted Rita to be able to make both the Everman game AND the LH/Celina game

:clap:

pirate4state
12-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Well

I know Dale Keeling of Everman made sure Everman played early because he said he wanted Rita to be able to make both the Everman game AND the LH/Celina game and if the tailgate idea takes off I might not make the Everman game!!! :eek: :eek: :(

we'll see

JR2004
12-08-2008, 03:32 AM
I don't have a problem with Texas Stadium wanting to get the 4A and 5A games there over having a 3A and below that isn't for a state title. Ticket sales for the big school games far exceed what they're going to get from smaller schools.

I'm glad that MODOC gets to play there this week though! They're the only team left below the 5A and 4A level that I'm interested in seeing play again. It's nice that I only have to drive 15 minutes to go see them! It might be nice to see Carthage next week, but if not no big loss.

bobcat1
12-08-2008, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I don't have a problem with Texas Stadium wanting to get the 4A and 5A games there over having a 3A and below that isn't for a state title. Ticket sales for the big school games far exceed what they're going to get from smaller schools.

I'm glad that MODOC gets to play there this week though! They're the only team left below the 5A and 4A level that I'm interested in seeing play again. It's nice that I only have to drive 15 minutes to go see them! It might be nice to see Carthage next week, but if not no big loss. Why not show up at the tailgate party? I'd love the opportunity to meet you.