12-07-2008, 01:24 PM
WOW way close between the three

things might get interesting

cshscougar08
12-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
WOW way close between the three

things might get interesting

Yeah my thoughts exactly. No matter what happens, Texas will have first place votes in the AP at the end. The coaches have definitely moved on to the two teams PLAYING for the national championship.

Txbroadcaster
12-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Yeah my thoughts exactly. No matter what happens, Texas will have first place votes in the AP at the end. The coaches have definitely moved on to the two teams PLAYING for the national championship.

and if Texas ends up in Fiesta..the UT fans need OU to then win but not by a rout..then I really think we might see a split NC

eagles_victory
12-07-2008, 01:56 PM
From what I heard and looking at the polls that probably makes it for sure Oklahoma and Florida. Florida is going to jump up because they beat the number 1 team at a neutral site. I guess that matters now since it was at the end of the season.

Txbroadcaster
12-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
From what I heard and looking at the polls that probably makes it for sure Oklahoma and Florida. Florida is going to jump up because they beat the number 1 team at a neutral site. I guess that matters now since it was at the end of the season.

it still depends on the computer..Florida was a good ways behind Texas..so we shall see

cshscougar08
12-07-2008, 01:57 PM
and if Texas ends up in Fiesta..the UT fans need OU to then win but not by a rout..then I really think we might see a split NC

Texas has to win first. I think they will, but Ohio State has really been playing well here at the end of the season.

eagles_victory
12-07-2008, 01:58 PM
it still depends on the computer..Florida was a good ways behind Texas..so we shall see I was reading projections and the only way Texas had a chance was if Florida lost a lot of first place votes in the polls. Florida is going to jump way up after that win yesterday.

Txbroadcaster
12-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Texas has to win first. I think they will, but Ohio State has really been playing well here at the end of the season.

unless Texas comes out with post BCS blues I dont think OSUstays within 14 of them

OSU just is not athletic enough in my mind to beat Texas or OU or TTech

gatordaze
12-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I was reading projections and the only way Texas had a chance was if Florida lost a lot of first place votes in the polls. Florida is going to jump way up after that win yesterday.

As of the Coaches Poll, Florida needs to be ahead of Texas by 33 points in the Harris Poll. They had a 44 point lead in this Poll last week. The Gators would have to lose ground to Texas to not get in.