PDA

View Full Version : HEY PUDLUGGER...

Tiger Turtle
09-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Good game tonight between two pretty good teams. Obviously, my Machiavellian plan to lull the Leps into a false sense of security by telling you how bad things were going was successful. (snicker) Seriously, the leps looked more polished offensively this year. Anderle is the type that makes things happen. I do wonder about all the two point conversions, though. Is there a problem with the kicking game? Good luck to the leps the rest of the year. Hope to see you again in the playoffs. wink

Pudlugger
09-12-2003, 11:43 PM
Well it seems our kicker cut class Thursday to go fishing so Coach pulled him.

Great game very exciting. Sealy looked real sharp with their traditional ball control run down the clock style. The opening drive in the 3rd period just wore our defensive line down. I still believe our DC needs to rotate some of the bigger guys into the DT slots on crucial 3rd downs and in goal line situations. I know two of the biggest guys on the team who are just itching to contribute, so maybe there will be some adjustments in time for district.

Sealy looked very disciplined and well coached. Good luck in District, yall have a real shot at the title this year. Bellville better take notice and of course no one should overlook Navasota and vice versa.

Andrus played like a true champion tonight. I bet he made over 150 yards rushing most of it in yards after initial contact. Tackling practice is looming in the defenses' future in LG! LOL :rolleyes:

<small>[ September 12, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>