PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Prosper tickets + parking = NIGHTMARE

wyliegrad04
12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
is anyone else a little terrified about how this parking and ticket situation is gonna go down?

4pm parking opens ($5)
4:30pm tickets go on sale

some quick math says that it's gonna take more than 1.5 hours to get everyone through 2 lines (assuming they have 2 ticket lines?).

and what do you do if parking doesn't open until 4pm? sit on the road? ... i know several wylie folks have taken RVs to the games this year several hours before the game ... hows that gonna work?

thoughts? suggestions? has anyone ever heard of NOT selling tickets in advance?? Mansfield ISD says it was a mutual decision between Wylie and Prosper not to sell advance tickets. Wylie didn't seem to know why there were not advance tickets ....

alaskacat
12-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Scratch that off my wish list. I wouldn't put up with this upcoming nighmare....look out Waco here I come

kepdawg
12-06-2008, 01:42 AM
Just show up early, park, get in line, buy a ticket, and enjoy the game!

Next time make sure advance tickets are sold!

Heffelfinger
12-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Waaaaaaaaa!:(

BobcatBenny
12-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Just don't trample anyone to death. Holy cow! It's just stuff ... and ... it's only a game.

I guess noone thinks about crowd control these days. I thought we had learnt our lesson with General Admission Rock concerts in the 70s. :doh:

Be safe!

JR2004
12-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Shouldn't be too bad. It's a good sized stadium with ample parking. It's a nice place to play a game at. It'll only be a nightmare if you make it one.